Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #189 Ding Dong, the witch is gone…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So basically she’s fucked as I already knew! I’d love to get inside her head, I wouldn’t say she even feels fear, she’s convinced all this will sort itself. I can’t get my head around her not finding work of any kind. She’ll be penniless when all this is over & she’ll end up on someone’s couch if she has any friends left
The only emotion she has been feeling for the last 2-3 years is white hot rage. Its hard for us normal people to get our heads around it. At first it's natural to rage, cry and grieve but then you pick up the pieces, take stock of the damage and move forward, especially if you have children. Alice seem incapable of doing that.

Reactions: 35
Funny how the Tam sock is relatively quiet. I notice @Loiskitton is always online as the same time as Tam. I think it's another Alice sock. Lois is an AE sock posing as an FM as real FMs are thin on the ground these days.
https://twitter.com/Loiskitton
I think there's around four Alice followers that are supporting the sock accounts that absolutely 100% gives it away that it's Alice imo.

Reactions: 8
I just wish for once someone close to Alice would be honest with her and really sit down and bring it home just what her actions are costing those two children.
That and how much she's also denying herself a new start, all this anger and jealousy is stopping her from living a healthy and productive life. The people she's angry with are out there living their lives to their best abilities.
When this is done and dusted and it will be you can't go back and just pick up where you left off. You'll never get this time back or what it's costing your children's mental health.
I dont think that she has anyone left who is close to her, and I believe she wouldn’t listen to them anyway. Remember she always knows best because she is the smartest one in the room. The Abuser doesn’t care one bit that she is destroying her daughters. They are only a means to an end, the complete and utter destruction of their father for having the temerity to leave her. If his beloved daughters, who he is trying so very hard to help and have a relationship with and has bankrupted him, are destroyed in the process, so much the better in her mind. She will have completed her work.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I'm
I think AE would have an excuse. She planned the incident at I and B's flat and the kids knew what roles they had to perform. Elsie would have been told to sacrifice her graduation class for the 'greater good' of getting one over on IG and BW. She might have been promised an extra visit to Yogurtland to make up for it, or some ugly clothes from ebay. Who knows?

I think Elsie always knew she wasn't going to that silks class. The laughing and giggling of the girls demonstrated that they knew they would be rewarded for the stunt they pulled.
BIB I disagree. I work with children and this is a sign of emotional disregulation and anxiety.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
So Ioan’s response to the RO request finally hit the docket. I have hesitated uploading some of these but as this contains the stipulation to the intended overnight, I think it’s important that it’s public. Especially as Alice‘s narrative was that it was sprung on the girls and was “court ordered.” Nope. Girls, your mom set you up. She agreed to this. In writing. Witnessed by two lawyers. The only surprise was on you, unfortunately. As far as mothers go, you deserve so much better.

Hmm. I don’t see it. All I can see is the doc about the GAL for some reason when I click it.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I see that big Al is still desperately hanging on to "Gruff". Such an obvious sign of still being obsessed with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This was a setup. And it is there in black and white.

She suggested the overnight for the girls to meet BW and she ALSO agreed to the child therapist/parental coach that was there. She *initialed* every single stipulation.

Did she seriously lie to her children? Tell them their father forced them to go?

No words.

She has been spinning an entirely false narrative and many people actually fell for it, despite years of evidence to show she has not told the truth. Shame on every single one of them.

Yes, the truth will indeed come out. It's already happening it seems.

MOO.
I think that’s Anne initially everything. Looks like AK to me. And there’s a spot with the initials ML, so that’s Alice’s lawyer. Looks like the lawyers initialed everything, not Alice and Ioan. But with that said, a lawyer doesn’t create a document and set up a visit without their clients knowledge. This definitely looks like a set up, since the proposal came from Alice’s side.
---
NOTE that Alice's lawyer signed that stipulation first (check the dates of the signatures)

<ETA: and I still want to know why any overnight bag of the girls was never mentioned - unless, of course, it was all a set up and there was no intention of them staying overnight.>
Wouldn’t it be assumed they’d have one? Probably doesn’t require mentioning.

Reactions: 8
I think that’s Anne initially everything. Looks like AK to me. And there’s a spot with the initials ML, so that’s Alice’s lawyer. Looks like the lawyers initialed everything, not Alice and Ioan. But with that said, a lawyer doesn’t create a document and set up a visit without their clients knowledge. This definitely looks like a set up, since the proposal came from Alice’s side.
---

Wouldn’t it be assumed they’d have one? Probably doesn’t require mentioning.
Absolutely this was a set-up.

And Alice even knew that the psychologist was going to be there:

Screenshot 2023-07-06 at 14.38.34.png

Reactions: 38
This is what is driving me craaaazy about this case. She's constantly talked about what Ioan has written her that is bad yet there has not been a PEEP of anything in her own legal documents. "I'm being silenced" but then doesn't go to court to speak up or send proper paperwork to the judge.

Now I truly understand some cases of abuse will have no actual proof- but she clearly has stated she has it. The time to post it is NOW when you're fighting for the baybeeeez, for the chance to get more money, etc. So where is all your proof, Alice? Tick tock!
View attachment 2288887
Right! There is nothing stopping her providing her evidence to the courts. Ioan did without actually saying one bad word about her.
So she can do the same, it's not hard right?
I swear if hear "I'm gagged, I can't tell my truth" one more time, my head will bloody explode!
She is free to talk, just has to adhere to the RO, submit your evidence mAlice, go on I dare you too!

Reactions: 34
You’re right. Its hard to find the right words. Having followed along with you all, reading all of that still floored me. She has been like this for a long time.
Most, if not all of her life I imagine. It’s so sad for those around her, and who once loved her. I’m referring to her father here really. She was like this when she and Ioan first met, utterly jealous of any one he was close to, especially his family. She single-handedly destroyed his fan base and seems to have helped send his career into a tailspin.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
I actually don't think Ella is cruel or manipulative. I think she is a very confused and frightened child.
I think she's all these things. That's what abusers do to their kids - they make them accomplices. I am not writing Ella off - but she will only improve her behaviour when she is free of that bleep's influence.

So to be clear, Ella's behaviour is cruel and manipulative and she is a frightened and abused child too. I hope she learns to do better and becomes accountable for her actions: the hacking, theft, attempted blackmail, perjury, gaslighting and assault. If she doesn't change her ways I don't see a good future for her tbh without an enabler. AE was very lucky to be able to latch on to Ioan for 20 years.

I hope she starts school in August as right now she has no protective influences. Just that bleep of a mother and dubious online friends.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.