Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #189 Ding Dong, the witch is gone…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of Alice's socks makes accusations about Iris saying that they have recordings of her being abusive. Iris was subpoenaed before the visit took place I guess to remove her from scene that was being hatched.
Edited as I got something wrong, that will teach me not to read all the posts.

Reactions: 3
That's so sad. It seemed like Deb was the one closest to AE. They both appeared to have tried to help her get herself together to no avail. I saw them as two more casualties of AE's campaign to ruin her ex.

My thoughts are with Lin who lost her closest friend.

MOO.
They said some terrible things, but I always got the impression they were a bit vulnerable. Most of the people who latch onto Alice are, in one way or another.

Reactions: 26
Just some Tam rants over Bifurcation Day and Independence Day LOL

Tam: who gives a tit about your sister? NOBODY. who gives a tit about T's sister? LOTS OF FOLKS See why he is defending her? my god you are dumb

Eh, dumbasses on Insta. That's about it.

Tam: Hi Bianca! I believe you. You've already showed your lack of 'restraint' with Ioan's daughters. Congrats, step-mom of the year!

Case dismissed against Bianca. Dumbass.

Tam: With $40 per autograph and a $1,000k per hour lawyer, he is going to need one!

She is mocking the ComicCon IG is doing. @screamin.lisa aren't you going to attend AE's one. Bet she will get no photos or autographs.

Tam: That's it. And the public sweetness vs cold private persona. Did you see the interview with CW's mother, months after her son's conviction, where she starts badmouthing the dead wife? Super creepy

Comparing IG to Chris Watts. bleep.

Tam: That's so spooky. When I watched the Chris Watts docu recently I thought of IG.

duck off abuser.

Tam: me too. how can he say she was never kind to him? she talked him up all the time and posted funny family images.

LOL nope.

Tam: I'm sorry but you have to take Bianca off the table. She is a home-wrecker and a turkey neck

This was @ ed to IG and someone is breaking their DVRO. Hope Anne is on it.

Tam: I remember. She used to post videos of how excited she and the girls were for him to arrive home. Then he dips his wick in ole Turkey neck and I guess the next time it was "I don't love you but I SWEAR there is nobody else". What a classy guy!

The 'cheater' narrative is like a floater that won't flush.

Tam: Sigh. I am not involved in this. But no, Alice would NOT be sitting in jail today because she didn't nothing wrong other than to express her pain that her longtime husband suddenly upped and left her and cut off all contact. IG is NOT a nice guy.

In other words, "duck the TRO" yet again.

Tam: Also enough with the "Alice is harassing Ioan and Bianca." In their dreams. They are legally and financially abusing her. They're a pair of narcs and hopefully the world will see that quite soon. Maybe sooner than they thought.

Yeah, nope.

Tam: So.. what would have happened if she had continued to accept jobs? None of which shoot in LA. He wouldn't have been able to travel because you can't have 2 parents gone! He really pulled the wool over her eyes. Nasty man.

IG was hardly 'gone' as he rarely worked since the separation.

Tam: Not going to happen. ' I hope Alice will move on. But I hope those poor kids don't get dragged to the Cruella and IG house even one more time. And therapy? Give me a break. These aren't real therapists we're talking about. It's a racket. "Therapists" are paid to say one thing

BIB never going to happen.

Tam: Here you go. Note the words "Criminal conviction for DV" Also: "Criminal conviction for misdemeanor" AE has no criminal convictions at all. Jeez.

Not yet anyway but a DVRO isn't a good look either.
BIB who said this or did you add it in 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣
Thats gonna go down well with the judge and GAL with mAlice saying therapists are a "racket", they are most definitely not paid to say one thing. Mine told me things I didn't want to hear at times and I thank God they did, or I wouldn't have grown as a person ...or should I be asking for my money back 🙄

Reactions: 10
And not expecting I and B to have someone else was there as a witness, the smartest person in the room didn't work that one out.
But according to Ioan's statement, Alice's lawyers did know the psychologist was going to be there, as they signed off on it.

This is what I don't get! She got rid of Iris, but then knew someone else was going to be there.

I also echo several other posters in this thread - is there any way we can find out what Iris was subpoened for, and is the subpoena available to view?

Reactions: 16
But according to Ioan's statement, Alice's lawyers did know the psychologist was going to be there, as they signed off on it.

This is what I don't get! She got rid of Iris, but then knew someone else was going to be there.

I also echo several other posters in this thread - is there any way we can find out what Iris was subpoened for, and is the subpoena available to view?
Hi, I've edited my original post as I realised I'd got that wrong when I read further on.

Reactions: 5
Alice is going to claim to be unable to be available for work because she's having to home school Ella. She thinks that the courts will award her money from Ioan to carry on this charade.
Well, if she can’t provide decent proof that she is actually giving Ella an education then Ella will be sent straight back to school. Alice needs a job fast. If she wants those girls for the right reasons then she needs to be able to prove she can support them & keep a roof over their heads.

Reactions: 22
I'm posting for no other reason than I have a new avatar, and that I am always surprised at how much more of a disgusting psychopath Alice is than I assume. Why am I shocked every time a new court document comes out? I should know what to expect by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Absolutely this was a set-up.

And Alice even knew that the psychologist was going to be there:

View attachment 2289035
I wonder if the plan was for the girls to be completely disruptive and upset in front of the psychologist, in the hope that he'd report that the girls shouldn't spend time with Ioan due to "their obvious distress and unwanted to spend time with him" and the plan was to go back home for the leotard, so they could run in the house and end the visit - Knowing Ioan would not go near AE.
I dunno, just a thought! Also I can't decide if the girls knew about the overnight or if AE's plan was for them to return home for the leotard and have the visit end then, so she wouldn't have told them about the overnight.. I'm sure it will come out at some point.

Reactions: 31
I wonder if the plan was for the girls to be completely disruptive and upset in front of the psychologist, in the hope that he'd report that the girls shouldn't spend time with Ioan due to "their obvious distress and unwanted to spend time with him" and the plan was to go back home for the leotard, so they could run in the house and end the visit - Knowing Ioan would not go near AE.
I dunno, just a thought! Also I can't decide if the girls knew about the overnight or if AE's plan was for them to return home for the leotard and have the visit end then, so she wouldn't have told them about the overnight.. I'm sure it will come out at some point.
Could even have been an escape plan the girls cooked up themselves - they didn't want to go to their dad's and cause a scene, so they thought they might get out of it by going home for the leotard?

It's all really sad, and I hope that any former reports made by schools or therapists will be considered, as well as the findings by the GAL. I have been wondering about why Alice brought up the Wagon Wheel preschool out of nowhere, for instance. Something went down there, and it wasn't anything good (for Ella).

Reactions: 14
Tam: She'll start creating one within their couple. That's what narcs do. He'll end up the THIRD partner of hers to get an RO! Alice will be free to go back to her old life where constant court hearings and ROs were not involved.

LOL apparently BW will get an RO against IG. Sure Jan…

Tam: The mortgage was 6 months behind and had to be paid in retro by the joint proceeds of the house. All other bills and utilities were between 6 months & 12 months behind.

Where's the £100k Alice?? Still plenty of money for ebay and $1000 Kpop tickets…

Tam: LMAO! Alice isn't going to be living alone. Why don't you just let it play out?

Does Tone need a roommate??

Tam: Exactly! Because he is crazy. Nobody knows why he and the gf suddenly want custody. They didn't want it for the first 2 years.

Nope lying bleep.

Tam: And he won't get 50% custody. Not in a million years.

It might be 100%.

Tam: I think she is a wonderful mother and she has given up everything for it. Her bond with those two girls is so deep and loving. That little family is completely solid. She is their world and vice versa. And I may be wrong but pretty sure she gets no child support.

BIB this is unhealthy. Alice seems to have nothing in her life except those hostages that are her kids. She chose this as work, friends, family and wholesome hobbies are just too adulty for her. Must be suffocating for the kids.
Tam she is there world.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Could even have been an escape plan the girls cooked up themselves - they didn't want to go to their dad's and cause a scene, so they thought they might get out of it by going home for the leotard?

It's all really sad, and I hope that any former reports made by schools or therapists will be considered, as well as the findings by the GAL. I have been wondering about why Alice brought up the Wagon Wheel preschool out of nowhere, for instance. Something went down there, and it wasn't anything good (for Ella).
Yes good points all round.
I do feel so sad for those girls, it's going to be a long road of recovery. I am truly disgusted about what she has done to those girls - And so far got away with.

Reactions: 12
I hope Ioan and legal team have proof that the twitter accounts are in fact Alice, otherwise that will be dismissed as hearsay?
If they don't get evidence of the sock accounts just even to build their case from every angle what he is dealing with, then I will side-eye his legal team. Alice is never going to stop, and going into their divorce settlement and custody agreement and also their DVRO they need to start playing hardball.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
that norwegian site has now published pictures of that january visitation that they had already filmed. you can see in some of those pics that Ella tried shake him off by running fast into narrow alleys etc

The one where he waves goodbye from the distance after everything is the most heartbreaking one, really
Btw, this is what I meant the other day when I said that shoddy reporter work really helps Alice, this one from us weekly for example is completely wrong, but makes it look for the average reader like the judge believes that Ioan is guilty. No TRO was ever granted let alone extended.
I bet that letter Ella handed to IG was from Alice, begging him to come to the house so they could ‘talk’. When he refused, she hatched the RO/abuse/deportation plan.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I don’t know whether this has been discussed before, because I had to skim through some of the threads/posts when they were moving quickly 🙈, but does anyone think the writing on the LV sock account is Alice’s??? I think she’s tried to disguise it a bit but there’s little telltale signs.
Surely Ioan would recognise her handwriting? Any handwriting experts amongst us? 😁
I wish they’d hurry up & investigate the sock accounts & shut her down, but then again the sock accounts reveal a lot for our benefit! 😅
I noticed how some of the sock accounts like to capitalise RANDOM words for emphasis. Much like Alice does or did in her old Twitter posts / comments.

Reactions: 25
Absolutely this was a set-up.

And Alice even knew that the psychologist was going to be there:

View attachment 2289035
What stood out to me is that there’s a condition of the visit that he takes little E to her class but then “forgets” the pack her leotard. Then the girls repeatedly insist they go pick it up. There is no doubt in my mind that she was lying in wait, no doubt with a pap, to push him into a fight. He was just smarter and didn’t fall for it.

Reactions: 37
I bet that letter Ella handed to IG was from Alice, begging him to come to the house so they could ‘talk’. When he refused, she hatched the RO/abuse/deportation plan.
Yeah I never thought it was an invite, I think it was a list of demands from either Alice or Ella.

Reactions: 8
I wonder if there’s more to come about her drinking/pills? Ioan mentioned her being drunk, I kind of thought there might be more on that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
What I don't get is that Alice's lawyers signed off on the psychologist being there. So she knew someone else apart from Iris was going to be present, and furthermore, it was someone who was a child psychologist.

Did Alice completely forget this, or not read her lawyer's emails properly and gave her consent for this without knowing what she was consenting to? Or because she thinks she so clever, didn't think the fact a psychologist was going to be there would hamper her plan/provide another witness?
I wonder if either she thought he’d just be at the house, so would miss whatever she had planned when I went to the house for the leotard (which he didn’t fall for) or she thought he’d be a witness to whatever happened at the house too.

The thing is, Alice doesn’t believe she’s in the wrong. So having a witness there for whatever she had planned would work in her favour, in her mind. My narc ex lied constantly but once he said it, he actually believed it was true. I think the same goes for her. She truly believes she’s the victim here. She thinks she’s doing right by her kids. It’s completely unhinged but it’s classic narc behaviour.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.