Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #189 Ding Dong, the witch is gone…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice never reckoned on the dr being there. She thought subpoenaing Iris Braydon would mean Ioan would be alone with the girls for some part and then Bianca. Do we know the reason Iris was subpoenaed? Or what I would search for on the court website?
I've been wondering why Iris was subpoenaed too? Surely not as a witness for mAlice, she can't be that dumb 🤣

Reactions: 14
I hope Ioan and legal team have proof that the twitter accounts are in fact Alice, otherwise that will be dismissed as hearsay?
I think he probably does, I can’t see Anne allowing that to be included in as much detail as it is if there isn’t substantial evidence to back the claims up.

Reactions: 17
I think he probably does, I can’t see Anne allowing that to be included in as much detail as it is if there isn’t substantial evidence to back the claims up.
I've been wondering why the hammer hasn't come down but it would just delay everything further. I'm wondering if it will all be presented for eventual custody date (which might be delayed bc the GAL).

Reactions: 12
Most, if not all of her life I imagine. It’s so sad for those around her, and who once loved her. I’m referring to her father here really. She was like this when she and Ioan first met, utterly jealous of any one he was close to, especially his family. She single-handedly destroyed his fan base and seems to have helped send his career into a tailspin.
A lot of success in acting depends on industry relationships and who you know.

I wonder if Alice pissed important people off at parties by acting obnoxiously or indiscreetly, and then unfortunately Ioan was tarred with the same brush as he was her husband.

Alice's own career faltered not just because she wasn't that talented or got older, but also because she was difficult in auditions, with her agent, and with producers.

Screenshot 2023-07-06 at 14.51.45.png

[Old tweet]

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Yeah, I’m mainly getting the idea that Alice wanted to the girls to ‘bring daddy home’ in regards to the leotard thing. I believe Alice is behind the majority of the behaviour from the kids.
Do you think Alice dropped Marie thinking that any ‘evidence’ of Alice requesting the overnight would some how be lost?
Even though Alice can be incredibly smart, she is also incredibly thick at the same time! It’s pure narcissism! Every thing she does , she accuses other people of doing. It’s the way she asks where people got information from- when it’s stuff she tweeted and deleted in the middle of the night after a bender!
That twitter user who claims to not know Alice but is ‘adjacent’ to the family and know everything… why on earth would Alice be sharing all this information with someone she doesn’t know? I know Alice shared everything on twitter and forgot about it but I don’t see Alice sharing with the neighbour down the street about her ‘woes’ when she accuses twitter and insta accounts of being I and B over information she shared herself publicly!
in the words of so many users on here- MAKE IT MAKE SENSE!
I think that Alice doesn’t even read any of the court documents. As you said, she forgets what she tweeted, and she never remembers because she ignores the court proceedings. So she claims we’re all Ioan and Bianca because she has absolutely no idea how much she’s put in the public domain. It doesn’t seem to have sunk in with her that the judge’s decisions are not just some minor annoyance; they will shape the rest of her life. And she seems almost proud of how badly she’s screwing it up.

Reactions: 35
Lin posted on Twitter that Deb had died and someone replied to her saying something like ‘duck cancer’ so I guess that’s what happened.
I wouldn't be surprised if the grief thief posts something about it. How they may have fallen out but she's so heartbroken and in tears, especially since Deb never had a chance to see the true evidence and repent

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
BIB and the instructions were "trash his house so he loses his temper and you can accuse him of abuse." It didn't work though because Ioan stayed calm. I actually think the girls were probably terrified Alice would be angry the hadn't fulfilled the brief and that's why Ella lied. I am so sad for those girls. I actually don't think Ella is cruel or manipulative. I think she is a very confused and frightened child.
I have a feeling that she could also be a child in the middle of a mental health crisis.
Yeah. I can't remember who said it (a recognised name). They said they saw it on Twitter.
It was @M33L4. Apparently Deb died after a long stay in hospital.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I wouldn't be surprised if the grief thief posts something about it. How they may have fallen out but she's so heartbroken and in tears, especially since Deb never had a chance to see the true evidence and repent
I think she will ignore it. They were never her friends, merely objects to be used. If one is gone .... Alice will shrug and move on and it will be Deb who? Or worse, she might imply she deserved it. I'd put nothing (crappy) past her.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
I've been wondering why Iris was subpoenaed too? Surely not as a witness for mAlice, she can't be that dumb 🤣
One of Alice's socks makes accusations about Iris saying that they have recordings of her being abusive. Iris was subpoenaed before the visit took place I guess to remove her from scene that was being hatched.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
BIB I disagree. I work with children and this is a sign of emotional disregulation and anxiety.
I will go with what IG and the therapist said of the laughing and giggling. They were there.

IG: They were laughing and seemed to enjoy the drama.

IG: He [the therapist] told me that he felt that they were enjoying the situation and that they liked seeing me panicked and worried running after them.

I think it has become a sick power trip for the kids (under AE's influence obviously). They seem to have bought AE's narrative about how she is an abused, poor, cheated on, single mother and I and B are responsible for this state and that they relish it and that they are a rich, powerful and vindictive Hollywood couple. They would have heard this constantly for 2.5 years. Then AE primes them for revenge (which seems justified to a vulnerable child) as they are the "true victims". Cue the pushing and shoving of a disabled person and oatmeal attacks, vandalism and foulmouthed insults and then running away laughing about it. That's the ugly reality which is why I said they should be removed from AE 2 years ago.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
One of Alice's socks makes accusations about Iris saying that they have recordings of her being abusive. Iris was subpoenaed before the visit took place I guess to remove her from scene that was being hatched.
It's worth remembering that to Alice, abuse is asking your kids to say please and thank you.

• Sad
Reactions: 55
What I don't get is that Alice's lawyers signed off on the psychologist being there. So she knew someone else apart from Iris was going to be present, and furthermore, it was someone who was a child psychologist.

Did Alice completely forget this, or not read her lawyer's emails properly and gave her consent for this without knowing what she was consenting to? Or because she thinks she so clever, didn't think the fact a psychologist was going to be there would hamper her plan/provide another witness?

Reactions: 39
Right! There is nothing stopping her providing her evidence to the courts. Ioan did without actually saying one bad word about her.
So she can do the same, it's not hard right?
I swear if hear "I'm gagged, I can't tell my truth" one more time, my head will bloody explode!
She is free to talk, just has to adhere to the RO, submit your evidence mAlice, go on I dare you too!
What do you suppose her twisted reasoning is? If she does have some kind of evidence, why doesn't she present it? Because she can't be bothered to organize it? Because she thinks she'll make more money with a bombshell tell-all book? (fat chance of that) Or she has nothing, and is simply trying to intimidate Ioan?

FYI, I've updated the "court docs" section of the wiki--if I've missed anything, feel free to edit or let me know.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think she's all these things. That's what abusers do to their kids - they make them accomplices. I am not writing Ella off - but she will only improve her behaviour when she is free of that bleep's influence.

So to be clear, Ella's behaviour is cruel and manipulative and she is a frightened and abused child too. I hope she learns to do better and becomes accountable for her actions: the hacking, theft, attempted blackmail, lies, gaslighting and assault. If she doesn't change her ways I don't see a good future for her tbh without an enabler. AE was very lucky to be able to latch on to Ioan for 20 years.

I hope she starts school in August as right now she has no protective influences. Just that bleep of a mother and dubious online friends.
In the topic of dubious online friends, I wonder how much contact she has with Loopy? 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Alice is doing what all abusers do. She is isolating the girls so that they only have her.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
What I don't get is that Alice's lawyers signed off on the psychologist being there. So she knew someone else apart from Iris was going to be present, and furthermore, it was someone who was a child psychologist.

Did Alice completely forget this, or not read her lawyer's emails properly and gave her consent for this without knowing what she was consenting to? Or because she thinks she so clever, didn't think the fact a psychologist was going to be there would hamper her plan/provide another witness?
Or she's a lying liar who lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I've been wondering why the hammer hasn't come down but it would just delay everything further. I'm wondering if it will all be presented for eventual custody date (which might be delayed bc the GAL).
I can't remember who said it initially, but the hammer might come down after the custody and finances hearing. Ioan won't want that delayed again.

Reactions: 24
It's my belief that the attempted restraining order was Alice trying to halt the hearings and change the outcome of the custody and gain monetary advantage.

Reactions: 29
The Abuser doesn’t care one bit that she is destroying her daughters. They are only a means to an end, the complete and utter destruction of their father for having the temerity to leave her
If she can't have him, they can't have him.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
It's my belief that the attempted restraining order was Alice trying to halt the hearings and change the outcome of the custody and gain monetary advantage.
Yes but I also think it was to make a mockery of I and B's one against her. If Ella could have gotten a RO over nothing then it takes the piss out of the point of DVROs. It was also to make money from the DM exclusive that smeared both I and B as 'child abusers' who need to take DV classes.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.