Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #189 Ding Dong, the witch is gone…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, except for the fact that she wasn’t humiliated, her husband left her after being abused for many years so the whole ‘woman scorned’ argument doesn’t apply here 🙄
Next comment will no doubt be about how 'weak' and 'weasely' and 'codependent' IG is and going on about the non-existent affair and what a loser he is. We have been here before. ignore button is useful.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
The socks had 'roid rage' last night I see!

TAM: Oh I see. You mean like Pre-school teachers and what not. To find dirt on the mother. But why will they be informing ME?

Cos you're Alice.

TAM: I have never been his wife. And thank god, given the way he treats them. Bianca is next!

Next Mrs G? LOL

TAM: Lol Bianca. You make the cringiest videos all about yourself and don't realize everybody is laughing at you. Or rolling their eyes

Funny how Alice stopped making videos. Was it because they were cringy and incriminating?

TAM: I mean look at Bianca Wallace. Doesn't even HAVE a career! And she's 33! How do you get to 33 without working?

Ask Alice.

TAM: Well most decent men ARE happy to pay the bills for their wives. And kids. ya know. Note I say DECENT men.

Ex-wives too?

TAM: Get a bleeping job, Bianca. Get off of twitter. Achieve something, for Christs sake

THE IRONY

TAM: Ah. B's video got a very bad reception though. Everywhere. Even the DM commenters didn't like it (or her) She is probably taking her anger out on friends and family for not making more people like her.

LOL B got 830 likes so far on Insta. This - from Tam who has 9 followers!

TAM: BUT THE COURT DOCUMENTS! omg legal lawyers court documents abuse legal investigators therapy

See how well that sneer goes down with the Judge!

TAM: Yep. That new video is a new level of cringe. Like the whole world is now celebrating July 4th as "Bianca Somebody's 5 yr anniversary". not for, you know, some other historical reason!

Cheater narrative all present and correct.

TAM: If #Ioangruffudd and #biancawallace are really as loved up as they claim why don't they just move on, get married and leave the ex alone? They're obsessed with AE.

In your dreams Alice.

TAM: Ioan just gave himself away. "Slipped up" is what he says on the COURT DOCUMENTS!

Now Tam is copying me! But she has only looked at Tattle 'once or twice' LOL

TAM: Bianca's grandaddy will finance a "Private in-handwriting-vestigator therapist" for them

Jealous AF that B has her own money.

TAM: It's kind of looking like that! I thought after this 'official bifurcation' thing they would just move on.

Ioan moved on - about 3 years ago now LOL

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
it is horribly fascinating!- in that slow, car crash way, just like with my SIL…. It’s all there - the factual real-time information of what she has done, the factual court documents about what she has done, the witness statements supporting what she has done, the professional statements supporting what she has done…. But her believed reality is the absolute opposite & she will not budge from it & keeps fighting it like everyone else is wrong. And she still has people taking her side 🤷🏻‍♀️

*As an aside, love your handle/username 💕. I finally found a dvd set of The Fraggles last year and am so stoked to share it with my smalls 😂😆*.
Aww I really need to let my kids see Fraggle Rock! I'm sure there'll be some on youtube.

Reactions: 5
Thread Title suggestion

Alice sock says "Bianca should behave in a more dignified manner" LMAO

• Haha
Reactions: 20

TAM: Oh I see. You mean like Pre-school teachers and what not. To find dirt on the mother. But why will they be informing ME?

Cos you're Alice.

TAM: I have never been his wife. And thank god, given the way he treats them. Bianca is next!

Next Mrs G? LOL

TAM: Lol Bianca. You make the cringiest videos all about yourself and don't realize everybody is laughing at you. Or rolling their eyes

Funny how Alice stopped making videos. Was it because they were cringy and incriminating?

TAM: I mean look at Bianca Wallace. Doesn't even HAVE a career! And she's 33! How do you get to 33 without working?

Ask Alice.

TAM: Well most decent men ARE happy to pay the bills for their wives. And kids. ya know. Note I say DECENT men.

Ex-wives too?

TAM: Get a bleeping job, Bianca. Get off of twitter. Achieve something, for Christs sake

THE IRONY

TAM: Ah. B's video got a very bad reception though. Everywhere. Even the DM commenters didn't like it (or her) She is probably taking her anger out on friends and family for not making more people like her.

TAM: BUT THE COURT DOCUMENTS! omg legal lawyers court documents abuse legal investigators therapy

TAM: Yep. That new video is a new level of cringe. Like the whole world is now celebrating July 4th as "Bianca Somebody's 5 yr anniversary". not for, you know, some other historical reason!

TAM: If #Ioangruffudd and #biancawallace are really as loved up as they claim why don't they just move on, get married and leave the ex alone? They're obsessed with AE.

In your dreams Alice.

TAM: Ioan just gave himself away. "Slipped up" is what he says on the COURT DOCUMENTS!

TAM: Bianca's grandaddy will finance a "Private in-handwriting-vestigator therapist" for them

TAM: It's kind of looking like that! I thought after this 'official bifurcation' thing they would just move on.

These tweets are so funny to me because they're describing Alice's behaviour to a tee lmao. You have to be a special kind of stupid to type all this out, and accuse people of your exact behaviour.

Reactions: 24
They get papped cos the DM buy the damn photos and the paps know where they walk the dog and probably even the timing. The dog that has to piss and tit each day as they live in an apartment. It’s not rocket science to work this out.
Most pap walks are staged, because unless its a slow news day paps will not waste time waiting somewhere (and if they do its somewhere more popular, like Craigs). Though of course a pap that follows their divorce closely and knows that he will find a buyer for any picture he takes of them may choose to occasionally wait at the dog park too LOL (though not very likely). The pap walks are almost always after court filings, this indicates either that the paps follow them because they know a picture right now is worth a lot or because their PR tips them off.

What actually does happen often is that celebs get papped by chance/or called the paps and it never makes any newspaper because no one buys it. This has happened to Ioan and Alice a lot over the years btw because ultimately the past 10 years Ioan was just some c-list celeb, the divorce raised (at least temporary) everyones profile. This picture from 2017 for example would certainly be published in the DM nowadays
LfyApan.png

I have no issues with their pap walks. It's quite possible that they have a deal with a pap (given that their pictures always get sold) and may even get some small cut out of it. I respect it a lot that they dont do any (or at least very little) PDA in those, and it would be actually quite natural if there was sometimes something. Compare it to what Alice did on pretty much every pap walk with Ioan and recently even with her own daughter: those were 100 % staged lol (if not by tipping off than at least by playing for the camera)

And contrary to what Alice claims the majority of their pap shots ARE long lens shots.

Reactions: 37
I just can't with Alice and all these socks. How completely exhausting and purposeless her life is.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Cos you're Alice.

Next Mrs G? LOL

Ask Alice.

Ex-wives too?

THE IRONY

In your dreams Alice.

Oh wow, big Al is so bitter about everything, Bee's money, looking pretty in IG videos while she is laughed at, not needing to work in Home Depot soon :sneaky: It's like she's spewing acid. Amazing her jaw hasn't corroded yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yellow Tone Nail Clippings will be creaming his soiled Y’s with all this interaction from a female, it’ll be the most he’s had in quite a while

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Most pap walks are staged, because unless its a slow news day paps will not waste time waiting somewhere (and if they do its somewhere more popular, like Craigs). Though of course a pap that follows their divorce closely and knows that he will find a buyer for any picture he takes of them may choose to occasionally wait at the dog park too LOL (though not very likely). The pap walks are almost always after court filings, this indicates either that the paps follow them because they know a picture right now is worth a lot or because their PR tips them off.

What actually does happen often is that celebs get papped by chance/or called the paps and it never makes any newspaper because no one buys it. This has happened to Ioan and Alice a lot over the years btw because ultimately the past 10 years Ioan was just some c-list celeb, the divorce raised (at least temporary) everyones profile. This picture from 2017 for example would certainly be published in the DM nowadays
View attachment 2290851
I have no issues with their pap walks. It's quite possible that they have a deal with a pap (given that their pictures always get sold) and may even get some small cut out of it. I respect it a lot that they dont do any (or at least very little) PDA in those, and it would be actually quite natural if there was sometimes something. Compare it to what Alice did on pretty much every pap walk with Ioan and recently even with her own daughter: those were 100 % staged lol.

And contrary to what Alice claims the majority of their pap shots ARE long lens shots.
When you cant use your voice because it would be detrimental to you legally and yuu dont want to verbally destroy your childrens mum off in the media (to protect the childrenn) then the pap walks may be his way of trying to share a more posive narrative , a small opportunity to try and show a different image of what someone else is trying to portray

• Heart
Reactions: 32
We don’t know if loan and Bianca need to hustle. Or even work. We know he has been contributing to the girls’ upkeep and Alice doesn’t get to dictate how much that should be. They’ve have to have lost their minds to be papped in a professional situation, potentially inviting Alice to tit on it. I think it’s perfect that if Alice sees pics of I and B in the press, they look relaxed and happy despite her pathetic best efforts.

Reactions: 29
I notice Tone and other socks are not banging on about how us 'trolls' are all paid for by I and B. Funny how that went on for years and then suddenly died a death.

Tone: I tolerated him, and his childish ways for years! The fact that he has no bottle or courage what so ever, is a fact I always knew!! A pussy! Wuss! Teachers pet! Someone had to make him a man I guess! ! LOL! No not me! Just grow up Busy BEE!

Everything above in bold is an Aliceism.

Tone: How is the the film going? How is RAY? Saw the little article in the DM! LOL!

Obsession with B all present and correct. BTW Alice in one of her old Glamour articles wrote that she was going to write a film script. How is that going "Tone"???

Tone: Seriously. Have a good look at this account! Opened in June this year. For some reason all it's followers I already have blocked. WHO could it BEE?

Obsession with B all present and correct again.

Tone: HE still loves Alice babe! Sorry but he does. Look what he walked away from, and look what he has got!! Don't smoke btw 5 plis years now easy! You still taking drugs?

Go to Specsavers "Tone"

Tone: Ever seen RelationSHIT!? OMG! How we laughed! Do you really want tit revealed about Ioan Bee?

More threats. Nice one "Tone"

Tone: The only person HE is embarrassed by is YOU! Imagine all the whores HE could get with all the money HE spent?! Back off! in fact RACK OFF! (This post is a reply to an unknown troll who is harassing me and not aimed at or referring anyone specific)

Love the disclaimer lol. Did "Tone" BOTTLE it??

Tone: I know you are Ioan Grufffuuuud! WITHOOUT a doubt! I can tell by the way you write! LMFAO! You need to sort yurt self out mate, before you slip up again !!

Tone now has a PI job. LOL

Tone: NOW, go do the white line, maybe some Oxy! Have a threesome or something, I heard a grand an hour will do it! Every time you disrespect us, you will get it WORSE! AND I have no

Oooh the Bristol Massive is gonna get you!!!

Tone: So what does that make YOU? Oh, hang on. You don't have a rich daddy do you? Or Granddaddy? "You can do anything you want my little BEE. Now fly away and conquer the world! Here is a credit card, it has a billion dollars on

Alice is jealous AF

Tone: You do though don't you. I mean the three seconds in Elvis was just mind blowing! And you Tom. Good mates! A dream come true! Blocking you now. Bored of little BEE and need to sleep!

More B obsession

Tone: Yep that's me! Peopl

bleep.
Old yellow fingers 🤢🤢🤣🤣
---

Bet his hair smells like a sweaty BIG MAC
eeewwww - like one that has sat in the box too long, vs the normal yucky smell those have?
---
This is beyond unhinged, I’m actually worried for Bianca now. It’s also a clear breach of the DVRO.
Has to be a breach under the third party/other party bit, no?????

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I have two kids and work full time. One of them is under 1. I'm not a grifter like Alice, I pay my own way. Me and Mr Snyders work hard to give our kids everything they need. Whoever this user is lives in the 50's.
Well we know it’s someone in their 50s (Malice or Toneitdown). No shade to anyone in their 50s, I am an middle-aged turd 💩

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.