Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #189 Ding Dong, the witch is gone…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I

I highly suspect this one is Marcia. It's the amount of venom that's behind some of her posts, that level of grossness can only come from Marcia. I dunno, I could be wrong
nah, M writes very differently, way more sophisticated (and a lot more vicious).

I have my suspicions about this account tbh. It writes to the dot like a teenager (and they are not slipping out of it), not saying it's the daughter, but we know that her online friends are invested in this. But of course could be just a lowly educated or very young Alice "supporter". I remember early on in the divorce a young fan of them that was very disappointed in Ioan leaving her etc.

Reactions: 16
The phrase implies nothing of the sort. They are engaged in an ongoing horrible litigious war, and last I heard lawyers cost the earth. Not to mention the whole back up team of therapists etc. Someone on here I think set out how much has been drained so far on this battle, and it doesn't look like it's going to end any time soon.

I don't believe for a minute that these pics weren't set up. It's the PR continuing the approach of 'nothing to see here, we are happy and getting on with our life' but I think, and it's my opinion, that it's more of the same and therefore cringe. As I said, they should change up the strategy and move it towards looking/getting booked and busy.

And yes, Alice WAS publicly humiliated when her husband left their marriage and met someone half her age and dress size. No matter how it came about, it's humiliating when your ex moves onto someone ostensibly 'better' than you are. How can it not be?! I'm not saying her behaviour is good, it's batshit and is some sort of endgame of every spurned, vicious and angry woman who gets deeper and deeper into her anger. She's chosen her hill to die on. She's totally fucked it.

And the 'daydream about it oh you horrible person' pearl clutch comment - I mean, yeah, if my husband left me (no matter how tit our relationship before, I'm not disputing that) and his new partner was young and hot I'd be bleeping livid and fantasise about destroying him. But wouldn't do it because I wouldn't be prepared to sacrifice my children or myself in the process. The fact that Alice has gone down this route - and to her own, massive, detriment - is frankly astounding, but as I said, utterly compelling.

Objectively Alice has lost and Ioan has won. I'm allowed my view.
Yes you are, but you are failing to address or even acknowledge that;
A) Alice abused Ioan for years. He is a survivor of domestic abuse. Those pap shots are him telling other male survivors of domestic abuse that there is life after you survive.
B) Alice wasn't left for a younger woman. He left her because she ABUSED him. Andbi can't say that any louder to you.
C) Even if your husband leaves you for Helen of Troy her bleeping self, you do not use the children as a stick to which to beat your husband with. And I mean that in every sense of the word.

In conclusion, your view is not an opinion, it is a factless and baseless theory.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
nah, M writes very differently, way more sophisticated (and a lot more vicious).

I have my suspicions about this account tbh. It writes to the dot like a teenager (and they are not slipping out of it), not saying it's the daughter, but we know that her online friends are invested in this. But of course could be just a lowly educated or very young Alice "supporter". I remember early on in the divorce a young fan of them that was very disappointed in Ioan leaving her etc.
I feel like an LA teenager wouldn't know the phrase 'pleased as punch'! Who knows. I feel like this account is someone a lot older actually, especially if they don't know any mothers who worked, and I think they're English. They're just not very bright. It's probably one of the grannies that Tone used to chat with before they locked accounts.

woop I have a little coverage again and I hate to say it I was straight here for some guilty drama indulgence. I’m really glad big E is getting the psychiatric help she needs. I hope both girls can start to work through the horrible damage their mother has inflicted on them with profesional help.

What was that about Ioan winning and Alice losing? Was it about who pays for the kids psychiatrists and therapy?? it seems like a strange way of looking at it after all the disturbed behaviour etc came to light. . What has Ioan won?. An unhinged ex and psychologically damaged, traumatised children? This isn’t about Alice and Ioan any more, of course he got a better partner. It’s not like he could find worse is it.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I feel like an LA teenager wouldn't know the phrase 'pleased as punch'! Who knows. I feel like this account is someone a lot older actually, especially if they don't know any mothers who worked, and I think they're English. They're just not very bright. It's probably one of the grannies that Tone used to chat with before they locked accounts.
yeah, I tend to think a old women may be more likely. For a teenager the bit that's missing or the abbreviations. I dont know a single teeanger that isnt constantly using them.

Either way, they are irrelevant, they are not Alice either.

I just can't with Alice and all these socks. How completely exhausting and purposeless her life is.
It's really sad that it's gone over her head that Ioan and Bianca are actually out there living there lives. It's the school holidays and those poor kids are resigned to another summer of seeing the top of their mothers head. Alice bent over her phone just stalking the Internet looking for any mention of Ioan or Bianca just so she can spew her bile.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Marcia is usually much worse at pretending to be British though. Also she is more vicious about disabled people.
Mad Marcia always uses an abundance of gifs and colourful insults too. You can tell her sock accounts from a mile away, she talks like yoda and always says Feck 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes you are, but you are failing to address or even acknowledge that;
A) Alice abused Ioan for years. He is a survivor of domestic abuse. Those pap shots are him telling other male survivors of domestic abuse that there is life after you survive.
B) Alice wasn't left for a younger woman. He left her because she ABUSED him. Andbi can't say that any louder to you.
C) Even if your husband leaves you for Helen of Troy her bleeping self, you do not use the children as a stick to which to beat your husband with. And I mean that in every sense of the word.

In conclusion, your view is not an opinion, it is a factless and baseless theory.
It's my opinion. I'm not especially invested in these people, will pop over to whatever the latest tattle thread is when they appear on dailymail. She is an ever increasingly deranged, horrible character, and that's what makes her interesting to want to read about and see what others are saying about her. I don't excuse her behaviour - I find it 'astounding' as in gob-smacking. It's all the worst behaviours you'd see in a constructed reality show, but in someone's life. She is the villain, and that is always the most compelling role. It's an absolute car crash to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yeah whoever LK is, it's a middle aged person and English - I don't think they say 'nana' for grandma in LA lol

Could it be the lovely @Kitti that was on these threads fighting the good fight for AE??

Reactions: 8
Mad Marcia always uses an abundance of gifs and colourful insults too. You can tell her sock accounts from a mile away, she talks like yoda and always says Feck 🥴
What is Marcia's issue. They don't strike me as stupid yet are besties with fuckwit Tone ?
---
Go to your room and stay there all weekend!!! No dessert for a week!!!
Seriously… 😩
Ps and Ive been finishing my lunch with a banana, Ill have you know 🤢🤮
I'm so sorry, I can only apologize xx

• Haha
Ioan and Bianca pap walk was very cringe though, their PR is so basic. Stop flogging the 'we're just out walking a dog and lying on the grass' it just conveys people with naff all else to do that day, as well as screaming PAP WALK. To move past the drama the photos need to be of them doing the Next Big Thing. And if there isn't a next big thing, just fake it. Get papped going into a studio 'for meetings' or to a restaurant for a 'working lunch'. With an ever dwindling pot of cash these two need to hustle.
We were all predicting (well, the cleverererer posters were- not me) that something would kick off around the time of Big E's RO because there was an MS gala around then which Ioan and Bianca were supposed to attend and then didn't. I would bet that going into it they had the same concerns (in the same way my husband and I know his ex will kick off about something when she knows we are about to go on holiday) and were considerate of how Alice's reaction will impact on the children. Pushing too much of a PR strategy would probably make matters worse because it inflames Alice's bullshit and then makes things worse for the kids and also is counterproductive because it means they'll end up in the tabloids for the wrong reasons again.

ETA: we don't know who the dog walks are aimed at- could be the children not for PR purposes. When things were at their worst (and stepkids were refusing all contact) we were advised to use instagram as a way for the children to sort of see that we were still there and actually weren't the monsters we were portrayed as. It worked- when we saw the kids again they were very keen to meet the frog that lived in our pond!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
yeah, I tend to think a old women may be more likely. For a teenager the bit that's missing or the abbreviations. I dont know a single teeanger that isnt constantly using them.

Either way, they are irrelevant, they are not Alice either.
Yeah I wondered if it was Becky with the tit hair but I know it’s not Alice so I can’t be arsed caring who it is. It’s not Marcia I agree on that. Infact Marcia has gone quiet lately?

While I know LK isn't Alice (different voice) she is an inadvertently funny FM.

LK: Just shows he’s not a very nice person. Evans was trauma bonded. Limited relationship experience. Far too trusting.

LOL AE admitted cheating on every man she was with. But yeah she's the innocent ingenue and victim now!

LK: I don’t think it will last. He’ll feel trapped, he has a cruel streak. She seems insecure with a cruel streak. I would stake my life it will not go the distance.

I bet otherwise.

LK: Did you see those old posts AE made about him being angry all the time & walking on eggshells around him? Wallace has done her a favour.

Wallace has certainly done him a favour. Also, why doesn't AE thank Bianca instead of slagging her off then?

LK: It wasn’t necessary. No one’s interested in some home wrecker waffling on about themselves.

Well you certainly are Lois. A bit obsessed I would say!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
And probably breaking out in a cold sweat at the thought that she may cosy up to him at the convention......
She will definitely try to pull if she goes to that Convention. Maybe one of her 'sons' is single? Start googling mAlice!

ETA never mind. Alice dgaf if they are single or not. Does he have a pulse and money? That's the main criteria lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The phrase implies nothing of the sort. They are engaged in an ongoing horrible litigious war, and last I heard lawyers cost the earth. Not to mention the whole back up team of therapists etc. Someone on here I think set out how much has been drained so far on this battle, and it doesn't look like it's going to end any time soon.

I don't believe for a minute that these pics weren't set up. It's the PR continuing the approach of 'nothing to see here, we are happy and getting on with our life' but I think, and it's my opinion, that it's more of the same and therefore cringe. As I said, they should change up the strategy and move it towards looking/getting booked and busy.

And yes, Alice WAS publicly humiliated when her husband left their marriage and met someone half her age and dress size. No matter how it came about, it's humiliating when your ex moves onto someone ostensibly 'better' than you are. How can it not be?! I'm not saying her behaviour is good, it's batshit and is some sort of endgame of every spurned, vicious and angry woman who gets deeper and deeper into her anger. She's chosen her hill to die on. She's totally fucked it.

And the 'daydream about it oh you horrible person' pearl clutch comment - I mean, yeah, if my husband left me (no matter how tit our relationship before, I'm not disputing that) and his new partner was young and hot I'd be bleeping livid and fantasise about destroying him. But wouldn't do it because I wouldn't be prepared to sacrifice my children or myself in the process. The fact that Alice has gone down this route - and to her own, massive, detriment - is frankly astounding, but as I said, utterly compelling.

Objectively Alice has lost and Ioan has won. I'm allowed my view.
I’m rather tiddly with Jagged Little pill on my headphones- life has a funny way xx

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.