Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #189 Ding Dong, the witch is gone…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is quite fascinating in a horrible way, isn't it? I don't really know what she would be diagnosed with, but certainly she seems to think that reality is what she says it is, and then when facts smack her in the face she just ignores them and moves on to a new fantasy position. She doesn't learn or reflect or consider that her own actions have any posibility of negative consequences. She will never, ever take a single bit of responsibility for any of this, and she won't ever back down or listen to advice. It's quite something to watch. Obviously she is extremely calculating as well.
Bib - It is and it’s why I came over to Tattle in the first place (curtesy of Alice plugging it lol)

Regarding Loopy - When does he think her ‘truth’ will actually come out? At the custody hearings? I wonder what she tells him (is she love bombing him?) or what she offers him 🤢 for him to keep up this charade for as long as he has. I know he’s a weirdo, but remember when he took a step back (in his words) when she didn’t turn up at court ages ago (too tell her ‘truth’ then lol) The more time goes on the more silly he looks in his never ending repetitive word salads. As Welp saiid, he’s running out of steam (even for someone like him!)

• Sick
Reactions: 22
This sock’s views on motherhood is so far from my experience.

The majority of mothers I know work full time. Of those I know in a similar income bracket to Ioan and Alice, I only know one wife who does not work at all.

Most work full time in highly-paid professional jobs, manage weekend and evening activities with their kids, have their own interests, friends and hobbies and live happy well-rounded lives.

View attachment 2290633
Yeah, this is absolute bullshit. Practically every couple I know (here in London) both work and juggle childcare between them. Probably more than half of these women work full time, and a decent proportion of them are the main earner, with intense high-powered careers (not me obviously, as I'm currently tattling :ROFLMAO:) .

It doesn't have to be full time work, Alice. Full time, part time, ANYTHING would be money to support the family. Since you had kids 13 years ago you've only worked about a total of 4 weeks. Yes, it's bleeping tough. Yes we have to have diaries and wall charts and calendars to work out how to cover everything and get X to football training when Y is in the office and Z needs to go to Brownies. Yes, childcare is expensive, and you have to shop in the budget supermarket and clean the bog yourself. That's what you signed up for when you spent $$$ on IVF, love. Actual children with needs and wants. You lazy, jealous, useless, drain on humanity.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Omg monotone, absolute bellend🥴
They really don't like that B might come from money, or has indeed made her own. Funny how she was a grifter only a 18mths ago 🙄
Alice is so insanely jealous that B has money, it doesnt play into her narrative at all, that B stole him because of his money. Er, she didn't steal him at all, he left mAlice....its that simple. Then fell in love with a nice, decent human being. That's what happens when people leave a relationship, people get into other ones 🤦🏼‍♀️
Envy is a horrible colour on everyone mAlice
Exactly she enticed Ioan away with her kenetic fanny because she wanted to bag a rich dude (according to Alice). Even in the filings from Ioan that voice note calling her trailor trash bogan etc Now it emerges she's got access to her own money (regardless of where it came from) just proves he left Alice because she is simply a bleep !

Reactions: 29

The majority of mothers I know work full time. Of those I know in a similar income bracket to Ioan and Alice, I only know one wife who does not work at all.

Most work full time in highly-paid professional jobs, manage weekend and evening activities with their kids, have their own interests, friends and hobbies and live happy well-rounded lives.

View attachment 2290633
lmao ikr?

my sister has a 30 hours per week job and a mini job on weekends, her husband has a full time job with loads of extra hours. They manage just fine with a bit help from me and once in a blue moon by her in-laws. Alice can easily do all of this given that she has a nanny, Elsie a close other family and...yknow, the kids a father who doesnt work all the time

Women who dont work and spend all day with the kids do this because they are rich enough to afford it (bar the first few weeks/months where of course the mother should stay with the newborn). That she ALSO has a nanny on top of it is crazy. At least Bianca is presumably unemployed while being able to afford it and without hiring extra help lol

Reactions: 29
Bib - It is and it’s why I came over to Tattle in the first place (curtesy of Alice plugging it lol)

Regarding Loopy - When does he think her ‘truth’ will actually come out? At the custody hearings? I wonder what she tells him (is she love bombing him?) or what she offers him 🤢 for him to keep up this charade for as long as he has. I know he’s a weirdo, but remember when he took a step back (in his words) when she didn’t turn up at court ages ago (too tell her ‘truth’ then lol) The more time goes on the more silly he looks in his never ending repetitive word salads. As Welp saiid, he’s running out of steam (even for someone like him!)
Oh she'll have told him it's when the PRO ends because she's gagged, GAGGED. He's not at all emotionally intelligent and he's a massive creep, so he just opens his beak and accepts any worms Alice drops in there.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
When he's accused of anything with any proof, he just side steps it. That user also brought up AE's tweet about him being a drunk etc and just comes back with some stupid post with BEE in it. It's literally like trying to argue with a dose of thrush (irritating and uncomfortable) !
And I literally snorted lol, not good when you have a mouthful of tea.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

View attachment 2290633
Even the chuffing socks can't get their stories straight - Why would Ioan pay for everything when BEE has a credit card with a billion dollars on it ?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Oh she'll have told him it's when the PRO ends because she's gagged, GAGGED. He's not at all emotionally intelligent and he's a massive creep, so he just opens his beak and accepts any worms Alice drops in there.
She's also promised when the PRO ends she'll shag him too by way of thanks :sick:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I was browsing on Twitter and saw Deb from Deb & Lin passed away.
That’s really sad :(
Not that it makes much difference, but was it illness-related?
---
Also, I think it was to set up extreme pressure for Ioan to go to the apartment. Alice thought that Elsie’s last class and “graduation” plus a missing leotard and school pickup shortly before the class starts, would equal enough urgency that Ioan would make an exception and swing by the apartment. None of them expected that he’d think on his feet and take them to The Grove instead. Hence, Ella’s attempt to remain in the car alone, so she could re-strategize with Alice, and Elsie’s retreat to the bathroom.
I’m not sure…I think she was setting it up intentionally so that Elsie would miss the class and IG would get the blame….”see! Look what he’s done! Etc etc”

Reactions: 10
I hope, for all of their sake, that the court finalizes their financial plan ASAP.

Alice is tit with money and she's still holding onto hope that she'll get more than the prenup implies. She also seems to think that Ioan needs to pay her child support, spousal support PLUS her car and all insurances and utilities and rent (so, "bills"), because they're all for the children, too. She needs to see it black on white how much she's getting and most importantly what she's not getting; and then set her lifestyle accordingly.

Does the court keep track on how child support is spent?

Can Ioan set conditions that if he pays more for the kids (stuff he and Alice would normally share), he can pay Alice less? For example child support is $ and spousal is $, but instead of them paying 50-50 for the therapist he'll pay all of it and deduct it from that $? Same for for example school stuff. That would be the best way to ensure the kids actually get all they need.

Reactions: 18
Ok Lupine & Tony really bother me. They’re a pair of misogynistic, bed wetting creeps 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Blimey that tweeter is going for it with Tone, he is such a numpty with his pithy responses. I think I and B will have to also take a RO out against T. He is all alledging all sorts about I, and constantly slamming B. If it is him and not AE, that is. But the account is in his name so he needs an RO.

Reactions: 27
I have two kids and work full time. One of them is under 1. I'm not a grifter like Alice, I pay my own way. Me and Mr Snyders work hard to give our kids everything they need. Whoever this user is lives in the 50's.
I can say I could definitely rest on my laurels “so to speak“ given MrCheese’s occupation and income - but given I wasn’t raised that way, I still work at least 20-30 hours a week from our home around our kids (school hours and overnight when they are in bed) purely because we are in a partnership here & he doesn’t need to feel his time away/sacrifice is not appreciated by me And not reciprocated.

I must honestly admit I really, really felt for AE early on due the parenting time disparity she had with IG being away so much (obviously before more came to light). MrCheese is away more often than not (for months/a year/longer) at times and I am “IT“ for everything we have here, MOST especially our kids needs (one is special needs) - hence me being able to work around all the appointments/sick days/etc/etc that he isn’t physically here To take the load off of me - but I never want him to feel I’m sitting here on my arse just taking, taking, taking.

Given how bloody privileged I know I am compared to other Mums truly doing this on their own, she really has made me feel quite ill with her bullshit around that.

Yeah, this is absolute bullshit. Practically every couple I know (here in London) both work and juggle childcare between them. Probably more than half of these women work full time, and a decent proportion of them are the main earner, with intense high-powered careers (not me obviously, as I'm currently tattling :ROFLMAO:) .

It doesn't have to be full time work, Alice. Full time, part time, ANYTHING would be money to support the family. Since you had kids 13 years ago you've only worked about a total of 4 weeks. Yes, it's bleeping tough. Yes we have to have diaries and wall charts and calendars to work out how to cover everything and get X to football training when Y is in the office and Z needs to go to Brownies. Yes, childcare is expensive, and you have to shop in the budget supermarket and clean the bog yourself. That's what you signed up for when you spent $$$ on IVF, love. Actual children with needs and wants. You lazy, jealous, useless, drain on humanity.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Blimey that tweeter is going for it with Tone, he is such a numpty with his pithy responses. I think I and B will have to also take a RO out against T. He is all alledging all sorts about I, and constantly slamming B. If it is him and not AE, that is. But the account is in his name so he needs an RO.
He should be covered by the existing RO, but hey, I'm all for chucking him one of his own.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

I’ve recently gone down the rabbit hole with dear Loopy, it’s been interesting for me how he really focuses on certain female “celebrities“ and the language he uses.

Its been quite disturbing also how he was speaking of his “advocacy” here when it relates to women as well - the “ick”/”bleeping gross” is strong and I’m not strong tonight enough to see what recent causes he may be aligning himself to 🧐😖. I have not had that much wine 🍷

• Haha
  • Heart
What's even better is the person is near neighbour - two streets down from me. Only just met them and couldn't go full in, but they seem to know about Alice and the word is CRAY CRAY!
You have to ask about the rumoured fling. We need to know which 'son' it was!

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.