Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #189 Ding Dong, the witch is gone…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was on Twitter as well and there was a nuclear explosion! She abused Ella Newton and Tamzin Outhwaite for tweeting supportive comments!
---

Okay, so perhaps Tone really is Tone and not Alice because the time and weather line up with Bristol.View attachment 2290347
The weather lines up with LA weather as well :)

I am more and more certain that "Tone" is a complete fiction and eventually the forensics show that real Tone has never used this account and does not want to have anything to do with Alice.

I imagine Alice has many incognito mode browser pages open, all with multiple tabs open and logged in to different accounts.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
It is quite fascinating in a horrible way, isn't it? I don't really know what she would be diagnosed with, but certainly she seems to think that reality is what she says it is, and then when facts smack her in the face she just ignores them and moves on to a new fantasy position. She doesn't learn or reflect or consider that her own actions have any posibility of negative consequences. She will never, ever take a single bit of responsibility for any of this, and she won't ever back down or listen to advice. It's quite something to watch. Obviously she is extremely calculating as well.
it is horribly fascinating!- in that slow, car crash way, just like with my SIL…. It’s all there - the factual real-time information of what she has done, the factual court documents about what she has done, the witness statements supporting what she has done, the professional statements supporting what she has done…. But her believed reality is the absolute opposite & she will not budge from it & keeps fighting it like everyone else is wrong. And she still has people taking her side 🤷🏻‍♀️

*As an aside, love your handle/username 💕. I finally found a dvd set of The Fraggles last year and am so stoked to share it with my smalls 😂😆*.

Reactions: 11
Wow, people are really grasping straws out there, Yo still loves Al (yuk!), he'll leave Bee...blah blah blah.

Let's answer that in big Al style: The truth will come out, you'll see! ...when years later Yo will have forgotten Al ever existed, is in a happy relationship, living life. If that's with Bee, then great. The bottomline, he'll never return to that crazy.

Btw, isn't Bee turning 31 soon?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
That’s really sad :(
Not that it makes much difference, but was it illness-related?
---

I’m not sure…I think she was setting it up intentionally so that Elsie would miss the class and IG would get the blame….”see! Look what he’s done! Etc etc”
I agree with LotusFlower there, I feel in my bones that was what she needed to happen.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Why does that article say a temporary restraining order was reissued on 23 June?
---

BIB I didn't know that! What actress did they use?
Sonja Williams played 'Esther' for the majority of the season (basically Esther's spirit took over the body of a woman named Lenora) they also used other actors for Finn and Kol who were both killed in VD in the same way. AE was used when the Mikaelson's put the spirit back in her original body in order to stop their aunt Dahlia at the end of the season (so she was in the end of the penultimate episode coming back to life and then died in the finale to save her children). So although Esther was a big character in season 2, AE wasn't.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I have two kids and work full time. One of them is under 1. I'm not a grifter like Alice, I pay my own way. Me and Mr Snyders work hard to give our kids everything they need. Whoever this user is lives in the 50's.
Well, in the 50ies and in UK or US. 95% of all women in “soviet block" worked, regardless of how many children they had. It was not a thing to be staying at home, a lot of women with children in European countries worked, not to mention rest of the world. So the lady lives in an imaginary white middle class suburbia in 1950s US

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It'll trigger you lot here, but I still feel some sympathy for Alice and in a way admire someone who can commit to full blown revenge having been so publicly scorned. To feel that depth of humiliation and rage - I get it. Would I behave like that? No, I wouldn't. I would daydream of it, but wouldn't ever see it through because I'm not unhinged.... but it is utterly compelling, which explains why there are close to 200 threads on the subject. Shame for him the drama has boosted his profile more than his acting ever has.

Ioan and Bianca pap walk was very cringe though, their PR is so basic. Stop flogging the 'we're just out walking a dog and lying on the grass' it just conveys people with naff all else to do that day, as well as screaming PAP WALK. To move past the drama the photos need to be of them doing the Next Big Thing. And if there isn't a next big thing, just fake it. Get papped going into a studio 'for meetings' or to a restaurant for a 'working lunch'. With an ever dwindling pot of cash these two need to hustle.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Blimey that tweeter is going for it with Tone, he is such a numpty with his pithy responses. I think I and B will have to also take a RO out against T. He is all alledging all sorts about I, and constantly slamming B. If it is him and not AE, that is. But the account is in his name so he needs an RO.
I agree, it's not a sock account so they could easily go after him for UTTER UTTER defamation !

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It'll trigger you lot here, but I still feel some sympathy for Alice and in a way admire someone who can commit to full blown revenge having been so publicly scorned. To feel that depth of humiliation and rage - I get it. Would I behave like that? No, I wouldn't. I would daydream of it, but wouldn't ever see it through because I'm not unhinged.... but it is utterly compelling, which explains why there are close to 200 threads on the subject. Shame for him the drama has boosted his profile more than his acting ever has.

Ioan and Bianca pap walk was very cringe though, their PR is so basic. Stop flogging the 'we're just out walking a dog and lying on the grass' it just conveys people with naff all else to do that day, as well as screaming PAP WALK. To move past the drama the photos need to be of them doing the Next Big Thing. And if there isn't a next big thing, just fake it. Get papped going into a studio 'for meetings' or to a restaurant for a 'working lunch'. With an ever dwindling pot of cash these two need to hustle.
Hold on, so you have sympathy for an abuser, but dislike the victims of that abuse being happy and showing that they have survived the abuser?
Sure, sure.

Reactions: 63
Isn’t it funny that they seem to have completely moved on from the Ella being bashed repeatedly in the door, chucked down a flight of stairs, B is a baby bashing bogan saga. Almost Turds, like it was made up in the first place to cause maximum distress before MS galas etc..
I notice Tone and other socks are not banging on about how us 'trolls' are all paid for by I and B. Funny how that went on for years and then suddenly died a death.

Tone: I tolerated him, and his childish ways for years! The fact that he has no bottle or courage what so ever, is a fact I always knew!! A pussy! Wuss! Teachers pet! Someone had to make him a man I guess! ! LOL! No not me! Just grow up Busy BEE!

Everything above in bold is an Aliceism.

Tone: How is the the film going? How is RAY? Saw the little article in the DM! LOL!

Obsession with B all present and correct. BTW Alice in one of her old Glamour articles wrote that she was going to write a film script. How is that going "Tone"???

Tone: Seriously. Have a good look at this account! Opened in June this year. For some reason all it's followers I already have blocked. WHO could it BEE?

Obsession with B all present and correct again.

Tone: HE still loves Alice babe! Sorry but he does. Look what he walked away from, and look what he has got!! Don't smoke btw 5 plis years now easy! You still taking drugs?

Go to Specsavers "Tone"

Tone: Ever seen RelationSHIT!? OMG! How we laughed! Do you really want tit revealed about Ioan Bee?

More threats. Nice one "Tone"

Tone: The only person HE is embarrassed by is YOU! Imagine all the whores HE could get with all the money HE spent?! Back off! in fact RACK OFF! (This post is a reply to an unknown troll who is harassing me and not aimed at or referring anyone specific)

Love the disclaimer lol. Did "Tone" BOTTLE it??

Tone: I know you are Ioan Grufffuuuud! WITHOOUT a doubt! I can tell by the way you write! LMFAO! You need to sort yurt self out mate, before you slip up again !!

Tone now has a PI job. LOL

Tone: NOW, go do the white line, maybe some Oxy! Have a threesome or something, I heard a grand an hour will do it! Every time you disrespect us, you will get it WORSE! AND I have no troll!

Oooh the Bristol Massive is gonna get you!!!

Tone: So what does that make YOU? Oh, hang on. You don't have a rich daddy do you? Or Granddaddy? "You can do anything you want my little BEE. Now fly away and conquer the world! Here is a credit card, it has a billion dollars on it!"

Alice is jealous AF

Tone: You do though don't you. I mean the three seconds in Elvis was just mind blowing! And you Tom. Good mates! A dream come true! Blocking you now. Bored of little BEE and need to sleep!

More B obsession

Tone: Yep that's me! People are faking all sorts of illnesses, but also SOME actually have them! I don't celebrate kidney disease! It isn't fun! I guess I could. I would call it The Day My Life Got Screwed! LOL! x

bleep.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

She wasn't publicly scorned. No one would have known a single thing about their break up if it hadn't been for Alice herself. IG has zero interest in social media, that's all her. But I'm guessing you know all this and are just bored or something?

Also daydreaming about doing what she has done is...interesting :oops:

Reactions: 47
Her brother is a joke. Imagine going through a divorce and your brother is looking up articles about your ex husbands new girlfriend. Doesn’t he have a life, a job, hobbies or friends? This is embarrassing.
Everytime i see a picture of him i can smell it he smells of wet gog and dettol mixed ,thoughts and prayers for rachaels vagina🤮🤢🙏

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
They get papped cos the DM buy the damn photos and the paps know where they walk the dog and probably even the timing. The dog that has to piss and tit each day as they live in an apartment. It’s not rocket science to work this out.

Reactions: 48
She wasn't publicly scorned. No one would have known a single thing about their break up if it hadn't been for Alice herself. IG has zero interest in social media, that's all her. But I'm guessing you know all this and are just bored or something?

Also daydreaming about doing what she has done is...interesting :oops:
It seems like twitter isn't giving them the hit they need anymore. So they flock over here.

Reactions: 22

Yeah, except for the fact that she wasn’t humiliated, her husband left her after being abused for many years so the whole ‘woman scorned’ argument doesn’t apply here 🙄

Reactions: 50

Do you really admire someone who has fucked her daughters' mental health and sold orchestrated photos of them looking distressed outside a courthouse? Someone who has fabricated a restraining order application that one daughter tried to get against her own father? Nothing justifies her rage and wave of destruction - nothing.

I also think it would be damaging for Ioan and Bianca to engage in obvious pap shots. The dog walks may or may not be arranged, it's hard to tell as they do walk their dog everyday (unlike Alice), and probably several times a day. Arranging anything else would be stooping down to Alice's level. We have no idea of Bianca's finances either, and Ioan will be getting paid for Bad Boy 4, so it's perhaps not the case that they have an "ever-dwindling" pot of cash. That phrase implies Ioan did something wrong with his money too, and that it's his fault his finances are in that state, when it's Alice who's been bleeding him dry, and is causing his money to be spent on lawyers, the GAL, psychologists, etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
I notice Tone and other socks are not banging on about how us 'trolls' are all paid for by I and B. Funny how that went on for years and then suddenly died a death.

Tone: I tolerated him, and his childish ways for years! The fact that he has no bottle or courage what so ever, is a fact I always knew!! A pussy! Wuss! Teachers pet! Someone had to make him a man I guess! ! LOL! No not me! Just grow up Busy BEE!

Everything above in bold is an Aliceism.

Tone: How is the the film going? How is RAY? Saw the little article in the DM! LOL!

Obsession with B all present and correct. BTW Alice in one of her old Glamour articles wrote that she was going to write a film script. How is that going "Tone"???

Tone: Seriously. Have a good look at this account! Opened in June this year. For some reason all it's followers I already have blocked. WHO could it BEE?

Obsession with B all present and correct again.

Tone: HE still loves Alice babe! Sorry but he does. Look what he walked away from, and look what he has got!! Don't smoke btw 5 plis years now easy! You still taking drugs?

Go to Specsavers "Tone"

Tone: Ever seen RelationSHIT!? OMG! How we laughed! Do you really want tit revealed about Ioan Bee?

More threats. Nice one "Tone"

Tone: The only person HE is embarrassed by is YOU! Imagine all the whores HE could get with all the money HE spent?! Back off! in fact RACK OFF! (This post is a reply to an unknown troll who is harassing me and not aimed at or referring anyone specific)

Love the disclaimer lol. Did "Tone" BOTTLE it??

Tone: I know you are Ioan Grufffuuuud! WITHOOUT a doubt! I can tell by the way you write! LMFAO! You need to sort yurt self out mate, before you slip up again !!

Tone now has a PI job. LOL

Tone: NOW, go do the white line, maybe some Oxy! Have a threesome or something, I heard a grand an hour will do it! Every time you disrespect us, you will get it WORSE! AND I have no troll!

Oooh the Bristol Massive is gonna get you!!!

Tone: So what does that make YOU? Oh, hang on. You don't have a rich daddy do you? Or Granddaddy? "You can do anything you want my little BEE. Now fly away and conquer the world! Here is a credit card, it has a billion dollars on it!"

Alice is jealous AF

Tone: You do though don't you. I mean the three seconds in Elvis was just mind blowing! And you Tom. Good mates! A dream come true! Blocking you now. Bored of little BEE and need to sleep!

More B obsession

Tone: Yep that's me! People are faking all sorts of illnesses, but also SOME actually have them! I don't celebrate kidney disease! It isn't fun! I guess I could. I would call it The Day My Life Got Screwed! LOL! x

bleep.
This is beyond unhinged, I’m actually worried for Bianca now. It’s also a clear breach of the DVRO.

Reactions: 39
This sock’s views on motherhood is so far from my experience.

The majority of mothers I know work full time. Of those I know in a similar income bracket to Ioan and Alice, I only know one wife who does not work at all.

Most work full time in highly-paid professional jobs, manage weekend and evening activities with their kids, have their own interests, friends and hobbies and live happy well-rounded lives.

View attachment 2290633
Okay who is the bleeping idiot 🙄
My sis is 51, 4 kids and 3 grandkids (yes she started young) and is a single mum, one has aspergers and she works full time and is also studying for another MBA. I have friends in their mid forties who have kids and both the parents work. One couple I know are wealthier than (Ioan and the Walrus, before she bankrupted Ioan) and they both work.

The 1930s called they want their opinion back...
I wonder when the penny will drop for Big Al that she will have to work, and she'll have to take whatever she can get.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.