Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #189 Ding Dong, the witch is gone…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can't with Alice and all these socks. How completely exhausting and purposeless her life is.
She was always like this. Arguing with strangers on SM is her favourite hobby.

I am not sure if LK is AE or an FM but she is deffo glued to Tattle.

LK on nan IG-min.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
That's what his knob will smell like :sick:
Casual pic of tony eating his aldi truffle honey snack 🤣🤣(thats a new chair BTW ,he swapped the old leather one for this from the local woman )
---
She was always like this. Arguing with strangers on SM is her favourite hobby.

I am not sure if LK is AE or an FM but she is deffo glued to Tattle.

View attachment 2290901
Atleast its not the same colour as a UTI 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Do you really admire someone who has fucked her daughters' mental health and sold orchestrated photos of them looking distressed outside a courthouse? Someone who has fabricated a restraining order application that one daughter tried to get against her own father? Nothing justifies her rage and wave of destruction - nothing.

I also think it would be damaging for Ioan and Bianca to engage in obvious pap shots. The dog walks may or may not be arranged, it's hard to tell as they do walk their dog everyday (unlike Alice), and probably several times a day. Arranging anything else would be stooping down to Alice's level. We have no idea of Bianca's finances either, and Ioan will be getting paid for Bad Boy 4, so it's perhaps not the case that they have an "ever-dwindling" pot of cash. That phrase implies Ioan did something wrong with his money too, and that it's his fault his finances are in that state, when it's Alice who's been bleeding him dry, and is causing his money to be spent on lawyers, the GAL, psychologists, etc.
The phrase implies nothing of the sort. They are engaged in an ongoing horrible litigious war, and last I heard lawyers cost the earth. Not to mention the whole back up team of therapists etc. Someone on here I think set out how much has been drained so far on this battle, and it doesn't look like it's going to end any time soon.

I don't believe for a minute that these pics weren't set up. It's the PR continuing the approach of 'nothing to see here, we are happy and getting on with our life' but I think, and it's my opinion, that it's more of the same and therefore cringe. As I said, they should change up the strategy and move it towards looking/getting booked and busy.

And yes, Alice WAS publicly humiliated when her husband left their marriage and met someone half her age and dress size. No matter how it came about, it's humiliating when your ex moves onto someone ostensibly 'better' than you are. How can it not be?! I'm not saying her behaviour is good, it's batshit and is some sort of endgame of every spurned, vicious and angry woman who gets deeper and deeper into her anger. She's chosen her hill to die on. She's totally fucked it.

And the 'daydream about it oh you horrible person' pearl clutch comment - I mean, yeah, if my husband left me (no matter how tit our relationship before, I'm not disputing that) and his new partner was young and hot I'd be bleeping livid and fantasise about destroying him. But wouldn't do it because I wouldn't be prepared to sacrifice my children or myself in the process. The fact that Alice has gone down this route - and to her own, massive, detriment - is frankly astounding, but as I said, utterly compelling.

Objectively Alice has lost and Ioan has won. I'm allowed my view.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Aww I really need to let my kids see Fraggle Rock! I'm sure there'll be some on youtube.
There is!!!!!!

I just possibly got a little *obsessive* and managed to find the DVD set, purely for my squids (heehee) 💕💕. (I also have every episode of The Muppet Show, ALF), I am still trying to find Stig of the Dump & Worzel Grummidge xx

Reactions: 3
The phrase implies nothing of the sort. They are engaged in an ongoing horrible litigious war, and last I heard lawyers cost the earth. Not to mention the whole back up team of therapists etc. Someone on here I think set out how much has been drained so far on this battle, and it doesn't look like it's going to end any time soon.

I don't believe for a minute that these pics weren't set up. It's the PR continuing the approach of 'nothing to see here, we are happy and getting on with our life' but I think, and it's my opinion, that it's more of the same and therefore cringe. As I said, they should change up the strategy and move it towards looking/getting booked and busy.

And yes, Alice WAS publicly humiliated when her husband left their marriage and met someone half her age and dress size. No matter how it came about, it's humiliating when your ex moves onto someone ostensibly 'better' than you are. How can it not be?! I'm not saying her behaviour is good, it's batshit and is some sort of endgame of every spurned, vicious and angry woman who gets deeper and deeper into her anger. She's chosen her hill to die on. She's totally fucked it.

And the 'daydream about it oh you horrible person' pearl clutch comment - I mean, yeah, if my husband left me (no matter how tit our relationship before, I'm not disputing that) and his new partner was young and hot I'd be bleeping livid and fantasise about destroying him. But wouldn't do it because I wouldn't be prepared to sacrifice my children or myself in the process. The fact that Alice has gone down this route - and to her own, massive, detriment - is frankly astounding, but as I said, utterly compelling.

Objectively Alice has lost and Ioan has won. I'm allowed my view.
Astounding and compelling but not terrible and abusive huh.

Reactions: 21
I don’t understand how Tones tweets aren’t currently breaching the DVPO. Third party harassment when it’s been encouraged by Alice is a breach of the DVPO. I guess the LAPD would need to address issues in a causal link but it’s clear there is one. He’s using current info from Alice (see especially the recent incident which ‘tone’ claimed to have knowledge of).

I really want Anne Kiley to prove the socks are Alice. It wouldn’t only assist the custody/financials but also would give grounds to extend the DVPO. And yes you can get them granted for life!

i also think Alice will use ‘evidence from Twitter’ it’s part of why she fired Marie. Marie wouldn’t risk her reputation for Alice. This new hire doesn’t care about court conduct if reviews are anything to go by. Sod admissibility, he may just lodge them as evidence because Alice tells him to. It will backfire - spectacularly on Alice. She just isn’t smart enough to recognise it yet.

Reactions: 28
This sock’s views on motherhood is so far from my experience.

The majority of mothers I know work full time. Of those I know in a similar income bracket to Ioan and Alice, I only know one wife who does not work at all.

Most work full time in highly-paid professional jobs, manage weekend and evening activities with their kids, have their own interests, friends and hobbies and live happy well-rounded lives.

View attachment 2290633
What a rubbish excuse that sock is giving. Kids are at school at least six hours a day so even if you wanted to be at home with them, what's stopping you getting a part time, Monday to Friday job, lazy?

Attachments

Reactions: 9
You have to ask about the rumoured fling. We need to know which 'son' it was!
I did ask about the 'affair' rumour, but unfortunately no-one had heard of an affair. I don't think she featured much at all in anyone's radar except as briefly annoying....they did have some good stories about Ian and Paul though :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I

I highly suspect this one is Marcia. It's the amount of venom that's behind some of her posts, that level of grossness can only come from Marcia. I dunno, I could be wrong
Marcia is usually much worse at pretending to be British though. Also she is more vicious about disabled people.

Reactions: 5
It'll trigger you lot here, but I still feel some sympathy for Alice and in a way admire someone who can commit to full blown revenge having been so publicly scorned. To feel that depth of humiliation and rage - I get it. Would I behave like that? No, I wouldn't. I would daydream of it, but wouldn't ever see it through because I'm not unhinged.... but it is utterly compelling, which explains why there are close to 200 threads on the subject. Shame for him the drama has boosted his profile more than his acting ever has.

Ioan and Bianca pap walk was very cringe though, their PR is so basic. Stop flogging the 'we're just out walking a dog and lying on the grass' it just conveys people with naff all else to do that day, as well as screaming PAP WALK. To move past the drama the photos need to be of them doing the Next Big Thing. And if there isn't a next big thing, just fake it. Get papped going into a studio 'for meetings' or to a restaurant for a 'working lunch'. With an ever dwindling pot of cash these two need to hustle.
BIB - you're not a dog owner are you? Mine get three walks a day, and sometimes I'll sit while they have a sniff around for enrichment, and I work full time. So it doesn't scream "naff all to do" to me at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I did ask about the 'affair' rumour, but unfortunately no-one had heard of an affair. I don't think she featured much at all in anyone's radar except as briefly annoying....they did have some good stories about Ian and Paul though :ROFLMAO:
Next time go to all parties with a list of questions at the ready!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.