Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #189 Ding Dong, the witch is gone…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was definitely an attempted ambush. I wonder what was planned? AE would probably collapse and then pretend he hit her or something. The PI/pap would be there to snap her writhing in pain on the ground with the PAed kids bearing false witness saying that she was hit. LOL IG outsmarted the 'smartest person in the room'.
I suspect the same. Just like big E yelled at both I and B not to touch her when neither was, I think A was planning to get close enough to him to then fake that he pushed her. Then she would have filed an RO and likely tried to have him arrested. I think E was just the backup plan.

Reactions: 19
Ok I’m a little confused, been a long day at work! So custody hearings are still going ahead on 13th? And RO?

Apologies for being dense!

I was talking to someone at work today who has previously worked with Piers and talked about Ioan and Alice and this person had never heard of Alice. I realised I wasn’t on tattle. No else in my real life apart from mr flamingo cares 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It's noteworthy that the RO request has not been dropped.... Don't think the judge will be too pleased with that.
Won't it be a rehash of the RO request against BW? I think the Judge will dismiss this RO against IG very quickly.

Reactions: 15
Ok I’m a little confused, been a long day at work! So custody hearings are still going ahead on 13th? And RO?

I was talking to someone at work today who has previously worked with Piers and talked about Ioan and Alice and this person had never heard of Alice. I realised I wasn’t on tattle. No else in my real life apart from mr flamingo cares 🤣🤣
My predictions for the 13th just based on what we’ve all witnessed. The RO will be dropped and everything else will be continued so the GAL can have time to work with the girls. Unless that’s happening now.I’d love to see therapy ordered and an assessment on A and E ordered. Any legal eagles want to speculate on what might happen?

Reactions: 13
My predictions for the 13th just based on what we’ve all witnessed. The RO will be dropped and everything else will be continued so the GAL can have time to work with the girls. Unless that’s happening now.I’d love to see therapy ordered and an assessment on A and E ordered. Any legal eagles want to speculate on what might happen?
They won't call a hearing just to continue it. If that does happen, motions will be filed before the 13th so as not to waste the court's time.

Reactions: 17
Whatever was going to take place on the 20th (it was noted as an evidentiary hearing) has been moved to July 13. It's noteworthy that the RO request has not been dropped.... Don't think the judge will be too pleased with that.
doesnt it say "reschedule on" rather than "to", meaning they will decide new dates for those two hearings on that day?
Won't it be a rehash of the RO request against BW? I think the Judge will dismiss this RO against IG very quickly.
its even less likely to succeed so yeah
They won't call a hearing just to continue it. If that does happen, motions will be filed before the 13th so as not to waste the court's time.
i mean they are in court anyway for the RO etc

Reactions: 11
No. The RO request against her was dismissed. Ioan's was rolled into the custody hearing on the 13th.
So the Judge won't be looking at the RO separately but as all of a piece with the custody battle?
---
Is it possible that the psych evaluations could be done on the kids and AE before the 13th? I can see AE making sure they are all sick the days these are supposed to happen.

I hope the Judge is finally tired of all the time wasting on this case which plays into AE's hands.

Reactions: 21
So the Judge won't be looking at the RO separately but as all of a piece with the custody battle?
---
Is it possible that the psych evaluations could be done on the kids and AE before the 13th? I can see AE making sure they are all sick the days these are supposed to happen.

I hope the Judge is finally tired of all the time wasting on this case which plays into AE's hands.
I think that’s highly unlikely. It hasn’t actually been ordered yet. And the GAL wouldn’t do a psych assessment. It also takes time. And I think they’d also do Multiple visits with the girls. Visits to the home. Visits with both parents. Not necessarily for the psych evaluation but to determine PA or abuse or even what’s in the best interests.

Reactions: 16
And I now have a Thread account 😀
I heard them talking about it on the news earlier, old Zuckerberg got in there quick time, they are promoting it as the new Twitter....seeing as the current one is on its knees 😉

Reactions: 17
A lot of success in acting depends on industry relationships and who you know.

I wonder if Alice pissed important people off at parties by acting obnoxiously or indiscreetly, and then unfortunately Ioan was tarred with the same brush as he was her husband.

Alice's own career faltered not just because she wasn't that talented or got older, but also because she was difficult in auditions, with her agent, and with producers.

View attachment 2289066

[Old tweet]
I’ve got about 5 pages to catch up on but had to say something. The only reason the producers would be pissed off at her flying home on her days off is if it was on their dime that she was flying or she was missing work ie leaving early and turning up late- otherwise they wouldn’t care what she was doing on her days off, it’s none of their concern. If she actually pissed them off it’s likely she was missing work!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The one thing that always gets me is that if he’s such a horrible guy why would you still want to make yourself dependent on him? Why fight him for all that money in the first place? If she’s such a great mother and role model, why doesn’t she just get herself a job and show her two girls that you can support yourself? That you don’t need a man for all that.

I know that’s a little harsh and I do get the importance of child support etc. But her whole narrative just pisses me off so much. There’s so much she could actually teach her kids but focusing on destroying her Ex-husbands life is more important to her than anything else.

Sorry about my English btw. It’s not my first language and I’m still struggling with grammar a lot.
Off topic:

Sorry, I'm an ESL teacher and your comment made me laugh. Not cos it was bad English, but because it's perfect English!! Good for you!!

That was a complicated reasoning and I can't find a fault, maybe a comma before but focusing, but unimportant. How long have you been learning? Its absolutely perfect ❤ Also what's your native language? 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 22

You lucky at least Mr Flamingo cares, Mr Fans only does this 🙄🙄🤦‍… 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
It will be interesting to see if Alice gets a Thread account as Alice Evans Gruff!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Early thread suggestion

Enuff of the Gruff! Change your name Alice, change your name!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
It will be interesting to see if Alice gets a Thread account as Alice Evans Gruff!!!
This is the thing, there isn't anything stopping her from using any SM, she's just not allowed to bully, abuse or harrass Ioan or Bianca. So it's probably Best she just stays off them all completely.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.