Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #189 Ding Dong, the witch is gone…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I can't remember the other dates but here's the doc. I'm not sure what it means. Real life is taking over so these Alice tantrums are fantastic if terrible distractions.
Kind of irrelevant but looking at the girls birthdates I love that Elsie was born on a Friday the 13th in the year 2013. I bet Ioan & Alice were a bit worried at first but relieved when it quickly became apparent she was a sweet kid.😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
TAM: When the truth finally comes out, and people find out that this entire transcript is a lie, a lie made to smear his own wife in order to cover up an affair, what then?

She's been threatening about the truth (lies) for years. The truth is already out. Everyone knows she's an abusive bleep.
No one gives a tit if there ever was an affair.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
TAM: The theory is that you try not to 'expose' the other partner in public court documents, as your words will come back to bite you. Most lawyers don't encourage it. (in fact you rarely see it with other celebrities) But why AE specifically has not done it I don't know.

You do if you want a DVRO against them. Most celebrities, even Z list, don't have a DVRO lol. Why didn't AE provide evidence? BECAUSE SHE HAS NOTHING ON IG.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
There is a notice for continuance under the Restraining Order hearing case too, I assume it's stating the same for the RO hearing as the one for the main case already did?
2023-07-06 20_40_37-Case Document Images - Online Services - LA Court.png

TAM: The theory is that you try not to 'expose' the other partner in public court documents, as your words will come back to bite you. Most lawyers don't encourage it. (in fact you rarely see it with other celebrities) But why AE specifically has not done it I don't know.

You do if you want a DVRO against them. Most celebrities, even Z list, don't have a DVRO lol. Why didn't AE do it? BECAUSE SHE HAS NOTHING ON IG.
The vast majority of all TROs get dropped before a hearing because the accussed party wisely cuts their losses and agrees to stop the abuse (often times they do it before a TRO is even requested and just threatened, like Ioan already did months before, it would have kept Alice's secrets safe), especially when they are celebs. Alice is the one in a million who shat on that.

Reactions: 30
Yes. There was a lot of talk in the video and then the weird kneeling thing. It wasn't like a request to go to a friend's party where something could have been worked out I'm sure.

That video will haunt Ella when she finally sees that she was the one being played. By Mommie Dearest.
I now think Alice made Ella rehearse the kneeling in the street move, and made Ella and Elsie practice hugging, so the pap photographer would catch just the right angle and shot.

On her Instagram you can see posts where she's dressed them up and makes them pose, as well as other things like filming them jumping into the pool (which looks like she's directing them/telling them what to do). It's not a stretch to think she made them rehearse the above actions, especially considering how manipulative and desperate she is.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
I just feel so sorry for Ioan. Whether he gets custody or not, his life is going to be tough with 2 alienated daughters. If he does get full custody, it is going to be bumpy at best, dangerous at worst. His career will suffer and he will have to turn down work to look after his kids. And if he gets 50% custody, it will still affect his career as Alice will be bloody minded and make him stick to his days without any leeway. And she will be working on them the entire time she has the 50%. I would not want to be Bianca. I think the 'honeymoon' period is coming to an end - and I mean this ironically. It has not been 'honeymoon' the last few months, but I'm sure it was when it was child free, on holiday and the early days of getting to know each other and living together. It's going to be tough going forward in every way. I think they are very committed and she is obviously a tough cookie, but my goodness, I would not want to be dealing with what they have to deal with going forward. I wish them strength and perseverance.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
Ioan's got Threads too btw
2023-07-06 20_51_27-@iambiancawallace • Thank you ❤️ And yes, Twitter is wild and not my vibe ...png

I have no idea how this works because it isnt even released where I am, but isnt Threads just using your IG name? Alice will still be a gruff if she joins that LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Tam: They slip up. They can't help it.

This is something narcs do. The parrot their victims and DARVO them.

IG: Since May 26 there have been a number of anonymous social media accounts set up on Twitter naming Bianca and myself "child abusers," and making incredibly slanderous and defamatory claims. Alice has slipped up a number of times on these accounts, making clear the "anonymous" accounts are her accounts.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I had always thought mAlice had Narcissistic personality disorder, with histrionic and borderline traits... after reading the latest documents I can't help but think she's a total pyscho, I mean... the level of planning ahead little E's day, she knew how important those kind of events are for a child, and I'm absolutely convinced she deliberated got rid of the leotard and instructed Ella to behave as unhinged as she did. She's just so so evil, not giving af about the consequences her own issues and bitterness have on her children, using and hurting them. Pure evil, makes me so sick

Reactions: 36
Yeah I know a child psychiatrist has been recommended for Ella and IG also wants Elsie and AE to be evaluated. I am sure this could be expedited if they wanted to. How do we know it hasn't been ordered yet? Does it have to appear on the docket?

In child protection cases in the UK, they don't mess about. A multi agency strategy meeting is held immediately and then they have 15 working days to take it to a Child Protection conference. So the Social Worker has to interview and visit the home and write their report in that time. The Police, School, School Nurse etc also have to provide reports too.

So there will be a custody hearing anyway without the psych evaluations necessarily being ready? The whole system in CA seems tit tbh.
I don’t think it’s as quick outside the UK. It all has to be ordered and then someone has to be found to do the assessment over weeks, maybe months. And mental health experts have busy schedules so trying to fit in multiple appointments takes time.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
After again reading the Court documents I think if anything events have been downplayed in parts.

Bianca mentions holding on to the door. Although she does not expand on this it’s likely she needed help with her balance here. She then has Ella come at her and push her. Although a child she has a good 5-6 inches more height than Bianca. This must have been terrifying.

Whatever happens with the door and Ioan then states he comes across Bianca visibly upset and shaking. Bianca’s first thought is for the safety of the two girls and tells Ioan they have left and he must go after them. (Imagine how differently Alice would have acted here).

The saddest part though is that Ioan then rings Bianca to ask if she can come with the car to help find the girls. The can here is actually more like ‘are you physically able?’

Once the girls are safely in the care of Dennis they still both then follow behind his car the whole journey to make sure both girls are safely back home. 💔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Speaking of Twitter, Exposing Alice Evans Abuses posted RIP Deb Servey with condolences to her family. Apparently she had cancer. I don't know anything else about it. Was it posted here already?

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I don’t think it’s as quick outside the UK. It all has to be ordered and then someone has to be found to do the assessment over weeks, maybe months. And mental health experts have busy schedules so trying to fit in multiple appointments takes time.
That's frankly no good in this situation and it has been 2.5 years already. In the UK it is a basic family law principle that delay is prejudicial/harmful to children. This doesn't seem to be the case in the US. The only advantage the US system has is we can see the docs.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
There is a notice for continuance under the Restraining Order hearing case too, I assume it's stating the same for the RO hearing as the one for the main case already did?
View attachment 2289648

The vast majority of all TROs get dropped before a hearing because the accussed party wisely cuts their losses and agrees to stop the abuse (often times they do it before a TRO is even requested and just threatened, like Ioan already did months before, it would have kept Alice's secrets safe), especially when they are celebs. Alice is the one in a million who shat on that.
It’s in regard to the RO hearing. There was also a form filed by the GAL just confirming her credentials to act in this role.

Attachments

• Heart
Tam: Nothing proves this at all. It's disgusting that you say this on behalf of the new gf. It won't reflect well on her in the long run. Bianca should behave in a more dignified manner.

BIB LMAO
Honestly that TAM mAlice, is clearly off her meds 🤣
The only person this reflects badly on is mAlice and BIB...I can't 🤣 B has more dignity in a single hair than mAlice 😆

• Haha
I have Tietzes too!!! Omg you're the only other person I have "met" that has it. Everyone thought I had MS at first.
Awww we are a rarity indeed! I think on the group I was in on fb there was only 2k of us worldwide!
Yes I’m really flaring still but being stubborn about hospital. So am on top of my meds and hoping it stays relatively stable because any worse and in I go 🙄

Awww I’m so so sorry you have this terrible ficking thing as well… it’s ruined my life quite honestly BUT I save my spoons for taking care of my kids, enjoying the good days when I have them and for making sure everyone has healthy meals and a tidy home :)

Sending solidarity babe - us Tietzes girls need to stick together!! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It’s in regard to the RO hearing. There was also a form filed by the GAL just confirming her credentials to act in this role.
Love how they quote her "legal name". MAlice saying she has changed the kids names, but she hasn't bothered to do it properly. What's the bets the name change is mummy's idea and the kids had no choice 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.