Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #189 Ding Dong, the witch is gone…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatever was going to take place on the 20th (it was noted as an evidentiary hearing) has been moved to July 13. It's noteworthy that the RO request has not been dropped.... Don't think the judge will be too pleased with that.
I might be reading it wrong but it states “Petitioners RFO filed July 12, 2022 remains on calendar” - is that a typo, I thought Ioan was the petitioner and that Ella’s RFO request was filed May/June 2023?

Reactions: 3
I might be reading it wrong but it states “Petitioners RFO filed July 12, 2022 remains on calendar” - is that a typo, I thought Ioan was the petitioner and that Ella’s RFO request was filed May/June 2023?
Was that when Ioan filed the one for Alice?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
It will be interesting to see if Alice gets a Thread account as Alice Evans Gruff!!!
Omg I was just about to say this, how embarrassing if she does! I've just searched her and cannot see an account.
Maybe she too busy trying to delete her Internet history thinking that will prove she had nothing to do with those sock accounts 🤣
If only it was that easy eh big Al?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg I was just about to say this, how embarrassing if she does! I've just searched her and cannot see an account.
Maybe she too busy trying to delete her Internet history thinking that will prove she had nothing to do with those sock accounts 🤣
If only it was that easy eh big Al?
I’ve just gone to get a Threads acc & it isn’t available in Ireland or the EU due to data security. Looks like I’m stuck with my 800 tweets a day on Twitter 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
It hasn’t actually been ordered yet. And the GAL wouldn’t do a psych assessment. It also takes time. And I think they’d also do Multiple visits with the girls. Visits to the home. Visits with both parents. ... to determine PA or abuse or even what’s in the best interests.
Yeah I know a child psychiatrist has been recommended for Ella and IG also wants Elsie and AE to be evaluated. I am sure this could be expedited if they wanted to. How do we know it hasn't been ordered yet? Does it have to appear on the docket?

In child protection cases in the UK, they don't mess about. A multi agency strategy meeting is held immediately and then they have 15 working days to take it to a Child Protection conference. So the Social Worker has to interview and visit the home and write their report in that time. The Police, School, School Nurse etc also have to provide reports too.

They won't call a hearing just to continue it.
So there will be a custody hearing anyway without the psych evaluations necessarily being ready? The whole system in CA seems tit tbh.

Reactions: 11
I’ve just gone to get a Threads acc & it isn’t available in Ireland or the EU due to data security. Looks like I’m stuck with my 800 tweets a day on Twitter 🙄
I reckon it will be rolled out in the EU soon, they said 100 countries so far on the news earlier. So I reckon the EU will get it pretty soon 🤞🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Tam: Well said. And even if it IS a court document it's only his word. Funny how he went from fawning interviews about his wonderful wife for years and years to suddenly saying she was drunk and abusive! JUST about the time he met the mistress. Hmm

Ever heard of coercive control mAlice?? Google is your friend.

Tam: They are completely made up. Gloria was with AE and the girls in the courthouse. Here he is painting her as being on his side. So many lies. Also if your wife is drinking at 11am why would you leave your kids with her? None of this rings true.

What if you are the only breadwinner and there are bills to pay? What if he tried to get the abusive wife to cut back on alcohol and she told him to duck off?
---
Or, that video will haunt Ella when she finally goes to school and everyone has seen it.
With Ella clutching a teddy at 13.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I’ve got about 5 pages to catch up on but had to say something. The only reason the producers would be pissed off at her flying home on her days off is if it was on their dime that she was flying or she was missing work ie leaving early and turning up late- otherwise they wouldn’t care what she was doing on her days off, it’s none of their concern. If she actually pissed them off it’s likely she was missing work!
When AE filmed VD she only had Ella (season 3 would have been filmed between summer 2011 and Spring 2012). It is when she was rumoured to have had an affair with one of the actors playing her son. She has also said before that she had Ella on set with her. She had both girls when she filmed Originals season 2 (2014) although given her limited involvement in Originals I would say any annoyance of the producers was due to her limited involvement and then flying off when she felt like it (I mean she was in a couple episodes and - at least in the finale - less than 10 minutes of actual screen time). I always thought there was a reason the producers used a different actress to play Esther for the majority of the season!

Reactions: 29
That article reported a TRO was 're-issued'. What are they talking about?
They are getting confused by court parlance of ‘continued’ as in postponed.

ETA: sorry if that was a rhetorical Q 😂

ETA2: is that inaccuracy enough for defamation in the USA?

• Haha
Reactions: 11

I can't remember the other dates but here's the doc. I'm not sure what it means. Real life is taking over so these Alice tantrums are fantastic if terrible distractions.
Not for the first time, they've misspelled Elsie's name as Elise. It's an easy mistake to make, but FFS this is a legal document in a case that's costing a fortune, I wish they'd proof read it!

Reactions: 30
Random Twitter Account: NOBODY knows what really went on behind closed doors, except the people who were there. But how come Alice never submitted anything to court? She said she had stuff so why not??

TAM: The theory is that you try not to 'expose' the other partner in public court documents, as your words will come back to bite you. Most lawyers don't encourage it. (in fact you rarely see it with other celebrities) But why AE specifically has not done it I don't know.

I'm almost positive this is not at all how the lawyers feel about court documents.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I think the theory is that lawyers dont encourage to submit provable lies like "my ex is not financially providing for his kids"
1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png
6.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Tam: Nothing proves this at all. It's disgusting that you say this on behalf of the new gf. It won't reflect well on her in the long run. Bianca should behave in a more dignified manner.

BIB LMAO

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.