Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #189 Ding Dong, the witch is gone…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bianca s followers are very much starting to go up, whilst Alice's have gone down. If she blocks anyone who likes a negative comment against her, or likes Bianca's posts, she will be left with about 3 followers. And we all know which three they will be.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Shopping trolley. I've said it before and I'll say it again - 'shopping trolley'. That's where she's headed.
Don't be cruel SusanC lol. I am seeing a downmarket part of LA or council accommodation in Bristol in her future.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s such a sad situation. Ella should not be forced to live with her dad if she doesn’t want to but then giving Alice 100% custody is showing that parental alienation wins which shouldn’t be allowed either or everyone with a grudge against their ex would do it. I have no idea what the solution is but Alice can’t ‘win’ at any cost which is what she is after. MOO but I think this whole situation depends on Alice seeing the error of her ways and working with Ioan to mend his relationship with the girls…….. so in a nutshell, his relationship with them is screwed possibly forever unless Alice is completely out of the picture (jail not dead 😬) and the girls are told to live with your dad and his lovely gf who really wants to get to know you or go into the foster care system….. which will never happen so……..
---

Nanny Ogg and her seven chins?
Not 100 percent custody. He would still have some visitation with her officially, but I don't see that going well for a long time. So, yes, she would get the majority of custody of Ella, possibly like in the old days, with visitation with him every other weekend after things have calmed down. But as she grows into a full-fledged teenager with her own interests on the weekend, I don't see that happening as far as a full weekend, if ever And the Bianca issue will not be cleared up anytime soon as far as Ella. It will be a long haul for that to come together. I think Ioan now knows that. The main thing is to get her into therapy, which may or may not work, and get her into school and re-establish some type of relationship with Ella without Bianca at this point and rebuild their relationship over time and without a monitor. I don't hold out much hope for the next few years..

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Thanks so much for the translation @Hiraeth but I feel I need to translate further

Parents appear to have competing narratives, including selection and adherence to stipulation re therapy for minor children.

Translated - Ioan is trying to be a responsible father and Alice is being a bleep !

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’m wondering whether Ioan is fighting for joint legal custody but is willing to let Alice have primary physical custody? How is child support calculated on this basis?
I don’t personally believe any 50:50 arrangement would work because Alice has already proven that it’s her way or the highway. I think Ioan is unfortunately in a no win situation. It’ll be interesting to see the outcome, hopefully sooner rather than later 🙏.
---

I posted my thoughts before I read your post! We’re obviously thinking along the same lines 😊.
BIB I personally don't think Ioan wants her to have physical custody at all at this point. He has stated in the response for Bianca's RO that he believes Alice is abusing the girls. I think he wants physical and legal custody. I hope he gets it. It will be HARD but I would do anything for my children and I'm sure he would too.

Reactions: 34
I wonder what Ella's choice would be if it was between foster care or Ioan. Maybe her thoughts may change. Because one thing is for sure true - if she stays with Alice she will be damaged further, damage that could cause Ella a very bleak lifetime

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Unfortunately in cases like this where the best interest of the children conflicts this strongly with their personal wishes they tend to go for a third-party-solution (with foster care being the worst)
I know a bit about fostering. People on here assume it's awful but some kids do well with a foster carer. Some kids don't but it's usually because they are very fucked up by their parents so either way they are fucked.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Honestly, these children have a loving father. No one in any authority will even consider foster care at all, there are children living with crack addicts and on the street who don't get foster care. Just like any other parent with a difficult teen and a job, he will be expected to manage and without mAlice sucking his bank account dry with tat from eBay he will have the money to make it work.
This. I have said this before and I will say it again. If Alice is deemed an unsuitable custodial parent by the courts, Ioan will get full custody by default. He will deal with it like any other parent. Why would he want the girls to go to foster care or Gloria when they can live with him? It will be hard work and there will need to be therapy but it's the best option.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I wonder if the Bifurcation has drawn a line under a lot of things for Alice? She tried so hard not to get to that point but to no avail. It has happened regardless. I am just wondering, probably futilely, if she realises that she has made such a mess during her revenge project, that she will cooperate fully going forward for the benefit of the girls?

I am trying out a Bianca positivity attitude, but trying to see the good in Alice at this point is very hard.
I’ve just seen a flock of pigs pass over the house as I read that 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 37
just a question...

if you are admitting here that you've been blocked on her IG, are you doxxing yourself in a manner?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
the latest crap
Screenshot_20230705_145020_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230705_145106_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230705_145116_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230705_145134_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230705_145154_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230705_145253_Instagram.jpg

Alice had a d-list (at her peak) career that fizzled out pretty much entirely by the time she got children. We know she did auditions so the truth is she simply isnt in any demand. So yes, Alice has no career.

And yes, Bianca doesnt have a acting career either. No one has actually denied this.
2023_07_05_14_41_27_6_Tameeekimoo_on_Twitter_mcg_hargreaves_Loiskitton_Ell62528288_AliceNeme.png

2023_07_05_14_57_18_6_Tameeekimoo_on_Twitter_Ell62528288_Alison18217601_Loiskitton_nickynack.png

She's been on a following spree too! 👀
She followed a woman that is regulary on Bianca's feed LOL

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

Omg I had to bring these screen shots from @welp over. How dare they imply this!
What????? Is she saying Ioan would kill them? Really? The witch who has spent the last two and a half years threatening, blackmailing and torturing him and the people he loves, has the nerve to say he’d kill her and his kids if he could? Is this what she’s telling the children? What the actual duck am I reading?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Tam: She absolutely had a career. I can't believe that people who support BW are accusing AE of not having a career! It's laughable

Note the past tense.

Tam: Exactly. If they want I can provide the link again. So. Ladies. If you want access to the thread on tattle that only smears Alice Evans, you just have to ask #BiancaWallace, ok?

If only Alice wasn't a shitstain, then we might have a rave thread about her lol

Tam: So, "Shoved it [a dog] with her foot whilst saying "bleeping dog" is NOT akin to saying she kicked the dog? Because I think it is. I hear it everywhere. BW told a LIE which could have put Ella in Juvenile lock-up. Daddy turned a blind eye. repulsive.

B told the truth. She never said "kicked". And you don't get Juvenile Hall for kicking a dog anyway.

TAM: This person is obsessed with Alice Evans. To an unhealthy and dangerous point. I wonder who it could be, #BiancaWallace

Projection. Narc 101

Tam: She uses neck exercises! We solved the plot! No more Turkey Neck!

duck off you 3 chinned wonder. Jealous af.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
the latest crap
View attachment 2286595View attachment 2286597View attachment 2286598View attachment 2286599View attachment 2286600View attachment 2286601

Alice had a d-list (at her peak) career that fizzled out pretty much entirely by the time she got children. We know she did auditions so the truth is she simply isnt in any demand. So yes, Alice has no career.

And yes, Bianca doesnt have a acting career either. No one has actually denied this.
View attachment 2286574
View attachment 2286591

She followed a woman that is regulary on Bianca's feed LOL
I see mAlice is using the "deny till you die" here about not remembering meeting that person at all 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
mAlice’s replies on insta don’t even sound like her. She’s trying so hard to sound like Bianca, but she’s really a cheap, knockoff version. Do better mAlice, I thought you were an actor, darling 💅🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.