Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #189 Ding Dong, the witch is gone…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No she is like the terminator. She will keep going even once lowered into molten metal.
She thinks the GAL will interview the kids and then say to the court 'the kids want to stay with their mum and have nothing to do with their dad.' Case closed. Kerching.
She will find out the hard way.
She believes that because she has coached the kids to say they are afraid of their dad and the bogan he chose instead of them, everyone will think she’s a great mother and she’ll get 💯 custody. She’s too stupid to realize that she’s made the parental alienation and continuous abuse of these two children too obvious. Ella wrote on her RO petition ‘since he left me and my family’. These are Malice’s words immortalized on Twitter, and not what happens in a divorce. Normally when two people divorce, they leave each other not their children.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I also have a quick question, where I am if you don’t send your child to school or home school them correctly, you are passed over to the educational welfare officer, that will work with you to get your child back into education, and can also fine you a significant amount of money if you still keep your child off school and don’t cooperate. So what I’m wondering is what happens in LA if you don’t educate your child? I mean I highly doubt Big Al has been home schooling big E all this time, when during covid she couldn’t even help little E with her reading. So what are the consequences of this for Big Al, will she be fined? Will she have to make sure Big E starts attending school once the summer holidays are over? Or are there going to be any consequences other at all for her? Does the GAL have the power to do this?
The GAL is there to observe, assess and make recommendations to the court, which the judge may or may not take into consideration. It would be up to the judge to enforce anything relating to this case, not the GAL.

The consequences for truism are up to a $500 fine, though it could be up to $2000 and a year in jail if it is found that the parent contributed to the child's delinquency. Which would be interesting in this case. She's done a number of things that could be construed as delinquent - it's basically a violation of a law or statute. So ... she has stolen money, hacked into someone else's social media account and posted homophobic slurs, and one could conceivably argue she has filed a frivolous lawsuit that could be seen as defamatory in nature.

It will be fascinating to see what the judge decides.

Reactions: 56
Now would that be a poisonous arrow frog, or a common or garden pond-hopper? (Also, remember when Hex caught Bursaritis?)
Mind you, she’s filled her body with so much poison over the years that it has seeped out and become her armour. (Who was the poison-tester in Night Watch, can you remember? Something -mould who had a lot of toads?) … she and whatever poisons she comes into contact with would probably cancel each other out.
I’d love her to have an end like Vorbis: hit square between the eyes by a flying turtle. It would be well-deserved karma.
BIB: Spymould, I think. I must go on a Pratchett binge now, you've whet my appetite!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It’s such a sad situation. Ella should not be forced to live with her dad if she doesn’t want to but then giving Alice 100% custody is showing that parental alienation wins which shouldn’t be allowed either or everyone with a grudge against their ex would do it. I have no idea what the solution is but Alice can’t ‘win’ at any cost which is what she is after. MOO but I think this whole situation depends on Alice seeing the error of her ways and working with Ioan to mend his relationship with the girls…….. so in a nutshell, his relationship with them is screwed possibly forever unless Alice is completely out of the picture (jail not dead 😬) and the girls are told to live with your dad and his lovely gf who really wants to get to know you or go into the foster care system….. which will never happen so……..
---

Nanny Ogg and her seven chins?
I think if Alice was supportive of the girls having a relationship with their dad then Ella wouldn’t feel the way she does. A lot of her behaviour has been caused by threats & fear. She wants her dad but she’s scared of the consequences of having any normal relationship with him & B.
At one stage after a good day with the girls, Ioan reported that he had been discussing the prospect of a meeting with B & the girls seemed at ease with the idea & had even discussed what they might like to eat. He said they were happy. It all changed drastically after returning to Alice so whatever she said must have terrified the girls.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
A few months, maybe three, I would think. If the judge thinks it is urgent he will find time on the calendar but what I think is likely more urgent is giving those kids a safe space to talk and be heard without fear of repercussions.
There will be repercussions as long as they are living with Alice. The endless delays are playing into her hands. As @Weathergirl said delays are prejudical against the children's welfare where abuse is happening. And emotional abuse is child abuse.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
TAM: You're right. But why? If they support BW so much why not just say that extras rock? It's not a secret that's what she does.

Extras rock! Happy now mAlice?

TAM: Well, most decent men would do the right thing. But why are you so obsessed with this? Are you one of the people involved? You write like you are. Maybe you should pipe down a little in that case.

Maybe you should understand that twitter is a free speech venue.

TAM: You're not making much sense, Ell. You come across as dagersouly obsessed and frantic. What the hell even is a 'gal'? You sound crazy

What is a GAL? You're about to find out Fucko!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hmmmm…Anyone else picked up on this from the ‘Tone’ account. The two dots above the letter i are a French diacritic sign and used in the French spelling of Naive. The English spelling (and I’m sure the Bristolian spelling lol) does not normally bother to use this and it’s a bit of an effort to use one. Unless of course, you were use to the French spelling and so you do it from habit or it comes up on your auto correct for instance. You know, like if you’ve ever lived in France for a good while, maybe.🤔

IMG_0905.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
She HAS been on a blocking spree! I am defo blocked even though I only liked a dissenting comment.
Wow. Al officially needs to get a life. Other people work 8 hours a day, Al blocks people on SM 8 hours a day 🥴 One might think that she'd run out of people with an opposing opinion/who like Bianca better, but hey, we know better.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
mAlice’s replies on insta don’t even sound like her. She’s trying so hard to sound like Bianca, but she’s really a cheap, knockoff version. Do better mAlice, I thought you were an actor, darling 💅🏼
I thought exactly this. She doesn't even have her own real personality, she has to fake it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Tam: She absolutely had a career. I can't believe that people who support BW are accusing AE of not having a career! It's laughable

Note the past tense.

Tam: Exactly. If they want I can provide the link again. So. Ladies. If you want access to the thread on tattle that only smears Alice Evans, you just have to ask #BiancaWallace, ok?

If only Alice wasn't a shitstain, then we might have a rave thread about her lol

Tam: So, "Shoved it [a dog] with her foot whilst saying "bleeping dog" is NOT akin to saying she kicked the dog? Because I think it is. I hear it everywhere. BW told a LIE which could have put Ella in Juvenile lock-up. Daddy turned a blind eye. repulsive.

B told the truth. She never said "kicked". And you don't get Juvenile Hall for kicking a dog anyway.

TAM: This person is obsessed with Alice Evans. To an unhealthy and dangerous point. I wonder who it could be, #BiancaWallace

Projection. Narc 101

Tam: She uses neck exercises! We solved the plot! No more Turkey Neck!

duck off you 3 chinned wonder. Jealous af.
Alice, on the subject of necks...... I say no more

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Hmmmm…Anyone else picked up on this from the ‘Tone’ account. The two dots above the letter i are a French diacritic sign and used in the French spelling of Naive. The English spelling (and I’m sure the Bristolian spelling lol) does not normally bother to use this and it’s a bit of an effort to use one. Unless of course, you were use to the French spelling and so you do it from habit or it comes up on your auto correct for instance. You know, like if you’ve ever lived in France for a good while, maybe.🤔

View attachment 2286798
i was going to excuse him by saying that this happens to me too on phone too, but this tweet was send from a PC (see pic) - and to get this on a windows PC (he showed he has one) is a bit difficult, it is however easy to happen on a Mac or when you are occasionally writing in french and switch between keyboard layouts....
2023-07-05 17_08_58-(6) Tony Evans on Twitter_ _Another vicious, naïve, ignorant, arrogant, in...png

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I got a fairly good sense of what this judge thinks of this situation from that document.

That is all.

MOO.

(ETA a word)
The judge who wrote this showed no bias, which is good. Basically just saying that the kids are caught in the middle and the stories from the parents differs. The GAL has, no doubt, seen it all before and will be the best possible advocate for the girls.
---
How often do you see judges use exclamation points in court docs? That's right: never. That a judge, or his clerk, used them is a sign that they are het up.
I saw that but then went back. I’m not convinced it’s an exclamation now. It looks like the line is from the word above the period. Maybe I’m wrong.

Reactions: 11

View attachment 2286798
Yes, he/she did this before, about 1-2 months ago. I mentioned it then too.

Edit: I found the post, it's from 21 May. It also contains @welp musing and saying "wonder what she is planning". None of us could ever guess what she had planned!

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.