Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #189 Ding Dong, the witch is gone…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks so much for the translation @Hiraeth but I feel I need to translate further

Parents appear to have competing narratives, including selection and adherence to stipulation re therapy for minor children.

Translated - Ioan is trying to be a responsible father and Alice is being a bleep !
Plus code for - mAlice has ignored much of the previous court order requiring the children to attend therapy even though Ioan allowed mAlice to choose the therapist ... plus mAlice has done everything in her power to obstruct the order for visitation

• Heart
Reactions: 31
mAlice’s replies on insta don’t even sound like her. She’s trying so hard to sound like Bianca, but she’s really a cheap, knockoff version. Do better mAlice, I thought you were an actor, darling 💅🏼
Part of her usual pattern. She's in her love bombing positive phase but it never lasts

Reactions: 27
Do you think those people supporting her on Insta are socks or just completely ignorant of this entire case?

Reactions: 16
the latest crap
"What these men forget is that their first mistake is to challenge a mother over her children."

What Alice seems to forget is that a mother has no greater 'right' to her children than their father has. The children aren't hers. They're theirs.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Is the addition of the GAL likely to delay things to giver her time to review everything she needs to, speak to all parties etc, and if so how long is the delay likely to be?

Reactions: 11
Is the addition of the GAL likely to delay things to giver her time to review everything she needs to, speak to all parties etc, and if so how long is the delay likely to be?
I would anticipate that she will ask for a continuance to review the documents, do interviews, and perhaps ask for additional evaluations to be done (psych, parenting). How long depends on the court calendar and how busy it is. I don't think a delay is a bad thing. It will give the kids a chance to get back into therapy... I hope.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Do you think those people supporting her on Insta are socks or just completely ignorant of this entire case?
I find it hard to believe they are ignorant as surely when something catches your eye, at the very least you Google it? I don’t know, enough people voted for Trump, there are clearly some fuckos thickos out there.
---
I would anticipate that she will ask for a continuance to review the documents, do interviews, and perhaps ask for additional evaluations to be done (psych, parenting). How long depends on the court calendar and how busy it is. I don't think a delay is a bad thing. It will give the kids a chance to get back into therapy... I hope.
It sounds like it could be quite a long delay then?

Reactions: 8
I find it hard to believe they are ignorant as surely when something catches your eye, at the very least you Google it? I don’t know, enough people voted for Trump, there are clearly some fuckos thickos out there.
---

It sounds like it could be quite a long delay then?
A few months, maybe three, I would think. If the judge thinks it is urgent he will find time on the calendar but what I think is likely more urgent is giving those kids a safe space to talk and be heard without fear of repercussions.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
the latest crap
View attachment 2286595View attachment 2286597View attachment 2286598View attachment 2286599View attachment 2286600View attachment 2286601

Alice had a d-list (at her peak) career that fizzled out pretty much entirely by the time she got children. We know she did auditions so the truth is she simply isnt in any demand. So yes, Alice has no career.

And yes, Bianca doesnt have a acting career either. No one has actually denied this.
View attachment 2286574
View attachment 2286591

She followed a woman that is regulary on Bianca's feed LOL
That last Instagram poster and comment is an out of the park home run on describing Alice's behavior. If only Alice took words like that to heart for the sake of her girls :(

• Heart
Reactions: 26
That last Instagram poster and comment is an out of the park home run on describing Alice's behavior. If only Alice took words like that to heart for the sake of her girls :(
She doesn’t care behind closed doors but mother of the year whilst outside with the paps on the prowl

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Another quick question for Cali legal experts. What role does the GAL have for Ella's RO application? It wasn't heard previously because Ella suddenly asked for a lawyer. I think I read on a previous thread that the GAL can decide not to pursue the RO on Ella's behalf - is this correct? However if it does go ahead does the GAL represent her or does mAlice need to hire another lawyer for the RO case?

Reactions: 5
And I suppose that would also delay any financial discussions, since splitting up the money will depend on how custody shakes out.

Reactions: 11
"What these men forget is that their first mistake is to challenge a mother over her children."

What Alice seems to forget is that a mother has no greater 'right' to her children than their father has. The children aren't hers. They're theirs.
BIB This!!!!!! 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hi, newbie here :)

I’ve been following the threads for a while but not able to post as only recently registered. Nice to meet you all!

I was wondering if Alice has been blocking people on Insta who have liked comments she disagrees with? If so that really is a lot of time on her hands!!!
She blocked me coz I liked someone else’s comment about her bad spelling.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
And I suppose that would also delay any financial discussions, since splitting up the money will depend on how custody shakes out.
If I am honest - I don't think there will be any money left after everything is decided. I think they will be lucky to avoid huge debts. There will be legal fees still to pay to Anne and Bernal (don't know if Marie or Leon are still owed money), the GAL will be sending bills, also medical bills or co-pays for any assessments or treatments the girls need plus the girls may need to undergo educational testing if Ella has not been in school.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I have a massive piece of written work to do this week so I have dusted off the 'Want More?' playlist to help get me over the line.

Wonder how many times Yo has sang this in the last three years?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
No. The GAL is there to determine the best course of action where the minor children are concerned and she will make recommendations to the judge once she has reviewed all the available evidence and met with the parties. The judge is not obligated to abide by the GALs recommendations but they usually carry a lot of weight. She may recommend certain things but the judge makes the final call.
I also have a quick question, where I am if you don’t send your child to school or home school them correctly, you are passed over to the educational welfare officer, that will work with you to get your child back into education, and can also fine you a significant amount of money if you still keep your child off school and don’t cooperate. So what I’m wondering is what happens in LA if you don’t educate your child? I mean I highly doubt Big Al has been home schooling big E all this time, when during covid she couldn’t even help little E with her reading. So what are the consequences of this for Big Al, will she be fined? Will she have to make sure Big E starts attending school once the summer holidays are over? Or are there going to be any consequences other at all for her? Does the GAL have the power to do this?

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.