Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #189 Ding Dong, the witch is gone…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The cat has a weird fixation on betrayal in relationships and what happens on Tattle. Much like M'Alice🤔
View attachment 2286196

These discussions already took place time and time again- coming in playing devils advocate and/or being pro-Alice when there's LITERAL receipts of Alice's disgusting behavior available on the wiki (or elsewhere!). No one rly contests that Alice doesn't have the right to be sad after a marriage ending. Does that give her the right to abuse her STBX and her children? To scream, over drink, manipulate, etc? Those are the issues we focus on here.

Going to Twitter to gain sympathy from the actual abusive trolls who compare IG/BW to serial killers and rapists is not the move you think it is!
Erm did any of us call her those things? Or is that just the usual ballshit 🤣
Honestly I cannot wait for it to all come out that mAlice and her cronies are behind these accounts! She will want to leave the planet from embarrassment!
---
And there she was …. Gone! 😂 Unless I’ve been blocked FUCKO 😂😂😂
Must be a glitch as its still there for me! If you'd been blocked you wouldn't be able to see anything, her name wouldn't even come up xx

Reactions: 9
Sale price 2,000,000
Agents fees 6pc 120,000
Mortgage 712,000
Total left 1,168,000

Amount paid out to each party so far $200,000 (110,000 plus lawyer fees 90,000)

Amount left according to judge in latest filing $700,000

Which means $68,000 has gone in other expenses (outstanding mortgage utilities bills etc?)

So that would suggest there was actually $1,100,000 left before the initial $400,000 distribution. Of which Alice supposedly gets 30 percent, which is $330,000.
She's already had $200,000 of that.
Leaving her only $130,000 left in that account, from which she has to pay 50 percent of the minor's council fees, account for Epstein/Watts charges, Bernal's fees, reimbursement of monies she stole (her "childhood savings")

She will come out with nothing....except a bankruptcy.

ETA: with only 130k, this is probably a lower value divorce than most of Bernal's usual clients, maybe even less than Gloria's !!! And this idiot rents a 6500 to 7000 per month house in BH
You forgot the agent's commissions and any land transfer tax.

Reactions: 14
Sorry if this is a stupid question, my concern is that Ella in particular won’t speak to the GAL. Teenagers by nature are very uncommunicative, let alone ones that have been brainwashed and isolated. So what happens if Ella literally refuses to communicate? Refuses to speak or answer any questions? Does the GAL then go on all other evidence, or is there a chance they could say E is too far gone to be removed from her mothers clutches? I liken the girls to being in a cult, with Alice as their leader. I’m sure we are all aware of how hard it is to get people away from their cults and how much they still adore and believe their leaders despite overwhelming evidence to what a POS they really are.
If the children act up, it’s going to reflect very badly on Alice’s parenting. A child who requested a RO then refuses to engage with the legal process would raise major questions as to why - it just isn’t normal. Especially when her GAL will conduct age appropriate questions. They aren’t stupid, she will know if Ella is reading from a mAlice approved script.

The courts assume a relationship with both parents is beneficial to a child until proven otherwise, if a child says they don’t want to see the other parent the question will be behind the face value of the ‘why’. Honestly, the GAL has probably seen straight through all the tit already and if she hasn’t, she will when the diabolical reports from professionals and Ella’s lack of schooling arise.

Alice thought she was clever applying for the RO but as always, she’s fucked herself up BIG time. This is not going to end well for her - the last thing any parent wants are child professionals sniffing about looking for problems, especially for someone like mAlice who has plenty of those!

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Yep. She is going to get zip and Ioan will be awarded full custody so she won't get child support either. She has fucked herself hard.
---

If she was smart she would be saving her pennies renting somewhere cheap and looking for a job. That way when the settlement comes through she can use it as a deposit to buy somewhere like Santa Clarita. Not too far from LA and schools aren't too bad. I doubt she'll get much from that $700K though.
BIB - is that the "murder capital of the world" infested with vampires in Lost Boys???

(I know it's not but it tickled my fancy to think of mAlice surrounded by the blood sucking living dead) 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
For a while, she was claiming that there was a switcheroo with the prenup. Does anyone remember this?

Something about the one she signed being different from the prenup presented by IG's lawyers. Sounded like the usual, disprovable nonsense.
She is still claiming it; a ruling on the validity of the prenup will be part of the divorce trial.

Reactions: 26
Gone for me too. I doubt she's blocked me as I've never interacted with her. She's either deleted on her lawyer's advice or the law has come down on her hard.
I take that back! Her account is still there if I logout. I think she may have blocked me as I "liked" some comments on her pap photo post!

Reactions: 10
Gone for me too. I doubt she's blocked me as I've never interacted with her. She's either deleted on her lawyer's advice or the law has come down on her hard.
Hi, newbie here :)

I’ve been following the threads for a while but not able to post as only recently registered. Nice to meet you all!

I was wondering if Alice has been blocking people on Insta who have liked comments she disagrees with? If so that really is a lot of time on her hands!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

I’ve been following the threads for a while but not able to post as only recently registered. Nice to meet you all!

I was wondering if Alice has been blocking people on Insta who have liked comments she disagrees with? If so that really is a lot of time on her hands!!!
I actually think this is exactly what she is doing! Way too much time on her hands. She should just delete all socials and start looking for a job!

Reactions: 25
No not a single one of her actions have been well thought out. She's very impulsive, she doesn't love Ioan she's angry he left her and she will have to pay the bills. She will bulldoze everything to get her revenge including her kids happiness. She doesn't feel like a regular person does.
Time for a medical emergency, maybe?
At the risk of alerting Alice to her next ailment, your posts remind me of something I read yesterday about Katie Price, who is apparently blaming all of woes on a recent diagnosis of ADHD. (Of course the fact that her mum has a memoir about to come out played no part in her selecting this particular moment to share the information.)

'It didn't exist in my head, a consequence, what could go wrong… So, I've learned. It's taken me 45 years, but I'm still here.
Katie went on to say that her behaviour has put her in situations which caused 'unnecessary drama and stress'.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Sorry if this is a stupid question, my concern is that Ella in particular won’t speak to the GAL. Teenagers by nature are very uncommunicative, let alone ones that have been brainwashed and isolated. So what happens if Ella literally refuses to communicate? Refuses to speak or answer any questions? Does the GAL then go on all other evidence, or is there a chance they could say E is too far gone to be removed from her mothers clutches? I liken the girls to being in a cult, with Alice as their leader. I’m sure we are all aware of how hard it is to get people away from their cults and how much they still adore and believe their leaders despite overwhelming evidence to what a POS they really are.
If she doesn't speak to the GAL, that will get noted in her report, which the judge will rely upon heavily to determine custody. And it doesn't reflect well on Alice if that happens. It's in everyone's best interest for the children to be speaking honestly and freely with the GAL. Interestingly, it's seen as more troubling when a younger child doesn't want to attend visitation or deal with the GAL, as it's thought to show more evidence of a parent's influence and alienation.

Reactions: 49
Just another thanks to those who take the time to get and upload the court documents. It’s really invaluable and has opened many eyes to what Alice is really about. Much appreciated. Especially when you see in real time the Daily Mail purposely obscuring the facts and deleting any comments pointing out the unfair and one sided reporting.

Reactions: 41
For people saying that they are concerned at how much lower Alice will go, I understand that, because since the set-up for the restraining orders request, it's clear that there are no limits to how low she will go. Anything is possible. But, crucially, now that the GAL is in place, with the full knowledge of the state of play, hopefully this will mitigate the effects of any future stunts she tries.

She is extremely dangerous now in that she has nothing to lose and will be raging with the bifurcation being done, but anything she tries to pull off will be put in context by the authorities. I'm not saying that she won't surprise us, but for Ioan, this is development is as positive as it can be in the circumstances.

Bloody hell, you've been through it as a family 😳
And the BIB, bleeping hell 😔😔
---

Yep I remember her saying that the prenup which was provided to the court, is not the one she signed and that she would only get 10% of the profit of the house sale. Yet, she has never provided a copy of any other prenup has she? In fact she's not provided one piece of evidence to the courts to support "her truth" 🤷🏼‍♀️
She said 30 percent of the house sale was in the prenup. I believe the 10 percent in the prenup was regarding alimony based on his previous three years of income and that she would receive that for so many years. I always said she deserved 40 or 50 percent of the proceeds from the sale of the house as the person who was the main carer of the family while he is off working and still would be if he received longer acting gigs on series which are usually not in the state of California. Yeah, I know she had a nanny. I still stand by the fact that for the best interests of the children and finding a new home IMO she should have received 40 or 50 percent of the profit from the home since California is so expensive housing-wise. So I would have fought for that in the divorce also. Of course, this is now so many years later and Ioan has spent so much money on the divorce which he tried in vain to settle last spring that I don't care about what she gets anymore. She has screwed over his earning potential. So she reaps what she sows.

Reactions: 8
It makes me laugh when the socks acts indignant that people would be so interested in someone's divorce.

Screenshot 2023-07-05 at 12.20.51.png

Screenshot 2023-07-05 at 12.25.02.png

Who was the one who brought this into the public arena in the first place? Who was the one who spoke to the tabloids multiple times, as well as appeared on TV and radio, moaning about how terrible her estranged husband was?

I don't have an obsession with Alice. I think most of us are here because we have had experience of a narcissist and/or an abusive parent. We're looking on in horror at what she's done to Ioan and the girls. And Alice's story is a salutary one for any woman who relies on her looks, doesn't forge an alternative career once her main one is no longer viable, doesn't acknowledge or address her issues and faults, and marries without a decent pre-nup in place and assumes a man will be there to take care of her for the rest of her life.

These threads were quiet until the RO/deport Bianca plot happened. Because all we want is for this situation to be resolved, the girls to be happy, for Ioan to have a relationship with his daughters, and Ioan and Bianca to get on with their lives without being accused of assault. I'm not an Ioan superfan, I've only seen him in two things. I hardly knew anything about Alice until November 2021, when she did her media blitz after Ioan and Bianca's relationship was revealed.

And for what it's worth, I do think Alice's terrible clothes provide an insight into her mind. And when she's calling another woman "a slut" and shaming her for what she's wearing, then yes, people are going to dig out old images of Alice where her tits are falling out of her dress.

And the line "you cannot be normal and be that obsessed with somebody" could have been written about Alice regarding her obsession with Bianca.

Btw @welp, you are now "Ioan's minion" 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
At the risk of alerting Alice to her next ailment, your posts remind me of something I read yesterday about Katie Price, who is apparently blaming all of woes on a recent diagnosis of ADHD. (Of course the fact that her mum has a memoir about to come out played no part in her selecting this particular moment to share the information.)

'It didn't exist in my head, a consequence, what could go wrong… So, I've learned. It's taken me 45 years, but I'm still here.
Katie went on to say that her behaviour has put her in situations which caused 'unnecessary drama and stress'.

I have two close friends with ADHD, neither of which have acted like mAlice or KP.
I wonder of mAlice will try the "severe depression" which is why she did all of this, saying she lost her grip on reality. Yet she hasn't lost her grip at all, she told everyone that she was going to do everything she can to destroy him, and is trying her dam hardest 🤢
---

Hello 👋
Yep she has blocked people on insta before, who have called her out...now she has been trying the latest "respectfully you do not know the whole story" line 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Quick Legal question for those with knowledge of Cali Law. Would it be possible for the GAL to ban mAlice doing pap-strolls with the kids as not not being in the children's interests? mAlice got quite a lot of criticism for parading her and the dishevelled and distressed kids outside the courthouse after the failed RO against B ... was wondering if the GAL could stop this?

Reactions: 21
If she doesn't speak to the GAL, that will get noted in her report, which the judge will rely upon heavily to determine custody. And it doesn't reflect well on Alice if that happens. It's in everyone's best interest for the children to be speaking honestly and freely with the GAL. Interestingly, it's seen as more troubling when a younger child doesn't want to attend visitation or deal with the GAL, as it's thought to show more evidence of a parent's influence and alienation.
They will speak to the GAL. The girls will have been heavily coached by Alice. But, ultimately, the reality is Ella is 13 and the GAL, no matter the horrible influence Alice has had, will take into consideration that she does not want to be with Ioan and Bianca 50 percent of the time. The court really does take into consideration at age 14 a teen's desires on where they want to live. With what has gone on, it is untenable that Ella living in the apartment with Ioan and Bianca will work even 50 percent when Ioan isn't off working.

Although, getting her into therapy may do a world of good for the future of her relationship with Ioan. Ioan hasn't been a part of their lives for two years beyond the last nine months or so seeing them for six hours a week with a monitor present when he isn't away or when the kids even bother to show up. In other words, very little and strained. It will be a long process. But now with the Court's orders in place, if Alice thwarts those children receiving therapy and meeting with the GAL and interfering with Ioan's visitation, it won't be pretty.

I pretty much consider Ella a lost cause for the foreseeable future. He has a chance with Elsie.

• Sad

I've been saying it for a while, I do think Alice has ADHD. I have it and I can see some signs that she might have it.

It affects emotional regulation as well as organisational skills. It would explain why she can't organise her life and is fixated on her breakup. It would explain why she is addicted to social media (the dopamine hit). It would explain why she's so impulsive. It would explain why she has such a fear of opening her emails, which she's written about before on social media.

However, it does not give her a pass for her vile behaviour. Most people with ADHD have a very strong sense of right and wrong (which is why I am skeptical about Katie Price blaming her drink driving on it). If she is diagnosed with it, she would need to put in the work to understand it and develop techniques to cope with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
You mean why Alice THINKS she can afford to rent a retirement villa. She has no idea. $350,000 minus whatever costs she still owes.
Shopping trolley. I've said it before and I'll say it again - 'shopping trolley'. That's where she's headed.
I wonder if Ella might change sides when her new address is ‘Trader Joe’s car park’ 🤔. Suddenly Ioan’s ‘motel’ in Weho may be very appealing.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.