Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #189 Ding Dong, the witch is gone…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been saying it for a while, I do think Alice has ADHD. I have it and I can see some signs that she might have it.

It affects emotional regulation as well as organisational skills. It would explain why she can't organise her life and is fixated on her breakup. It would explain why she is addicted to social media (the dopamine hit). It would explain why she's so impulsive. It would explain why she has such a fear of opening her emails, which she's written about before on social media.

However, it does not give her a pass for her vile behaviour. Most people with ADHD have a very strong sense of right and wrong (which is why I am skeptical about Katie Price blaming her drink driving on it). If she is diagnosed with it, she would need to put in the work to understand it and develop techniques to cope with it.
I think what people like KP and mAlice show is the dangers of those with ADHD choosing to self medicate with drink and drugs rather than seeking proper treatment

Reactions: 25
They will speak to the GAL. The girls will have been heavily coached by Alice. But, ultimately, the reality is Ella is 13 and the GAL, no matter the horrible influence Alice has had, will take into consideration that she does not want to be with Ioan and Bianca 50 percent of the time. The court really does take into consideration at age 14 a teen's desires on where they want to live. With what has gone on, it is untenable that Ella living in the apartment with Ioan and Bianca will work even 50 percent when Ioan isn't off working.

Although, getting her into therapy may do a world of good for the future of her relationship with Ioan. Ioan hasn't been a part of their lives for two years beyond the last nine months or so seeing them for six hours a week with a monitor present when he isn't away or when the kids even bother to show up. In other words, very little and strained. It will be a long process. But now with the Court's orders in place, if Alice thwarts those children receiving therapy and meeting with the GAL and interfering with Ioan's visitation, it won't be pretty.

I pretty much consider Ella a lost cause for the foreseeable future. He has a chance with Elsie.
It’s such a sad situation. Ella should not be forced to live with her dad if she doesn’t want to but then giving Alice 100% custody is showing that parental alienation wins which shouldn’t be allowed either or everyone with a grudge against their ex would do it. I have no idea what the solution is but Alice can’t ‘win’ at any cost which is what she is after. MOO but I think this whole situation depends on Alice seeing the error of her ways and working with Ioan to mend his relationship with the girls…….. so in a nutshell, his relationship with them is screwed possibly forever unless Alice is completely out of the picture (jail not dead 😬) and the girls are told to live with your dad and his lovely gf who really wants to get to know you or go into the foster care system….. which will never happen so……..
---
Susan, how the devil are you? We’ve missed you around these parts!
I fear Alice is going to go complete Bursar* in the next few weeks and be arrested for sure. Losing authority over her obedient minions is going to tip her over the edge. Hopefully Elise Greenberg - what a gal! - can get through to the young ones. The amount of damage done by a narcissist parent with a revenge fixation is incalculable.

ETA; put in an asterisk and failed to do anything with it. Duh. For ‘Bursaritis’ (a disease which Malice will now soon have), see the late, ineffably great Terry Pratchett**.
**Which of Pratchett’s characters do we think Alice most resembles? I’m going with a mixture of Rosie Palm, Findthee Swing and Vorbis.
Nanny Ogg and her seven chins?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
It makes me laugh when the socks acts indignant that people would be so interested in someone's divorce.

View attachment 2286395

View attachment 2286404

Who was the one who brought this into the public arena in the first place? Who was the one who spoke to the tabloids multiple times, as well as appeared on TV and radio, moaning about how terrible her estranged husband was?

I don't have an obsession with Alice. I think most of us are here because we have had experience of a narcissist and/or an abusive parent. We're looking on in horror at what she's done to Ioan and the girls. And Alice's story is a salutary one for any woman who relies on her looks, doesn't forge an alternative career once her main one is no longer viable, doesn't acknowledge or address her issues and faults, and marries without a decent pre-nup in place and assumes a man will be there to take care of her for the rest of her life.

These threads were quiet until the RO/deport Bianca plot happened. Because all we want is for this situation to be resolved, the girls to be happy, for Ioan to have a relationship with his daughters, and Ioan and Bianca to get on with their lives without being accused of assault. I'm not an Ioan superfan, I've only seen him in two things. I hardly knew anything about Alice until November 2021, when she did her media blitz after Ioan and Bianca's relationship was revealed.

And for what it's worth, I do think Alice's terrible clothes provide an insight into her mind. And when she's calling another woman "a slut" and shaming her for what she's wearing, then yes, people are going to dig out old images of Alice where her tits are falling out of her dress.

And the line "you cannot be normal and be that obsessed with somebody" could have been written about Alice regarding her obsession with Bianca.

Btw @welp, you are now "Ioan's minion" 🤣
You can't be obsessed if you have FM wings :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
They will speak to the GAL. The girls will have been heavily coached by Alice. But, ultimately, the reality is Ella is 13 and the GAL, no matter the horrible influence Alice has had, will take into consideration that she does not want to be with Ioan and Bianca 50 percent of the time. The court really does take into consideration at age 14 a teen's desires on where they want to live. With what has gone on, it is untenable that Ella living in the apartment with Ioan and Bianca will work even 50 percent when Ioan isn't off working.

Although, getting her into therapy may do a world of good for the future of her relationship with Ioan. Ioan hasn't been a part of their lives for two years beyond the last nine months or so seeing them for six hours a week with a monitor present when he isn't away or when the kids even bother to show up. In other words, very little and strained. It will be a long process. But now with the Court's orders in place, if Alice thwarts those children receiving therapy and meeting with the GAL and interfering with Ioan's visitation, it won't be pretty.

I pretty much consider Ella a lost cause for the foreseeable future. He has a chance with Elsie.
This isnt usually reality in a high conflict divorce. In fact 14 is the earliest point where the kids wishes may be considered, and that's usually cases where there isnt such a mess. Unfortunately in cases like this where the best interest of the children conflicts this strongly with their personal wishes they tend to go for a third-party-solution (with foster care being the worst) with reunification being in place to reunite them with the estranged parent (which in many cases makes it worse, no matter if PA occured or not)

It’s such a sad situation. Ella should not be forced to live with her dad if she doesn’t want to but then giving Alice 100% custody is showing that parental alienation wins which shouldn’t be allowed either or everyone with a grudge against their ex would do it. I have no idea what the solution is but Alice can’t ‘win’ at any cost which is what she is after. MOO but I think this whole situation depends on Alice seeing the error of her ways and working with Ioan to mend his relationship with the girls…….. so in a nutshell, his relationship with them is screwed possibly forever unless Alice is completely out of the picture (jail not dead 😬) and the girls are told to live with your dad and his lovely gf who really wants to get to know you or go into the foster care system….. which will never happen so……..
---

I have mentioned this before but there have been judges who then ordered no child support to be paid. I think this is a pretty likely scenario combined with therapies etc etc.

Reactions: 30
I’m wondering whether Ioan is fighting for joint legal custody but is willing to let Alice have primary physical custody? How is child support calculated on this basis?
I don’t personally believe any 50:50 arrangement would work because Alice has already proven that it’s her way or the highway. I think Ioan is unfortunately in a no win situation. It’ll be interesting to see the outcome, hopefully sooner rather than later 🙏.
---
---

I posted my thoughts before I read your post! We’re obviously thinking along the same lines 😊.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I worry that Alice is going to go nuclear.
Alice is a busted flush. If the kids suddenly remember that IG csa abused them, it will merely be seen as evidence of how manipulated they are. And how low narc mommy will go...

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
It’s such a sad situation. Ella should not be forced to live with her dad if she doesn’t want to but then giving Alice 100% custody is showing that parental alienation wins which shouldn’t be allowed either or everyone with a grudge against their ex would do it.
I wonder if Ella living with Gloria and her family would be an option. She's the only person I can think of who would likely be acceptable to all involved. Don't know where that leaves poor Elsie...

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Hi, newbie here :)

I’ve been following the threads for a while but not able to post as only recently registered. Nice to meet you all!

I was wondering if Alice has been blocking people on Insta who have liked comments she disagrees with? If so that really is a lot of time on her hands!!!
She’ll also block you if you’ve liked Bianca’s posts. It’s so pathetic 🤣. I am the queen of lurking so never ‘like’ anything

• Haha
  • Heart
Quick Legal question for those with knowledge of Cali Law. Would it be possible for the GAL to ban mAlice doing pap-strolls with the kids as not not being in the children's interests? mAlice got quite a lot of criticism for parading her and the dishevelled and distressed kids outside the courthouse after the failed RO against B ... was wondering if the GAL could stop this?
No. The GAL is there to determine the best course of action where the minor children are concerned and she will make recommendations to the judge once she has reviewed all the available evidence and met with the parties. The judge is not obligated to abide by the GALs recommendations but they usually carry a lot of weight. She may recommend certain things but the judge makes the final call.

Honestly, these children have a loving father. No one in any authority will even consider foster care at all, there are children living with crack addicts and on the street who don't get foster care. Just like any other parent with a difficult teen and a job, he will be expected to manage and without mAlice sucking his bank account dry with tat from eBay he will have the money to make it work.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So what if @welp is “Ioan’s minion”. Is he not allowed support? duck off and when you’ve fucked off duck off some more. Clowns.
Alice is a bleep and you’ve either fallen for it, or are Alice. It’s that simple.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I think now that Ioan has declared in legal filings he believes the girls are being abused he will want something other than 50/50. I think his initial request was standard (and advised by his lawyer) and possibly overly optimistic. As many mentioned previously, he didn't stand a chance at more than 50/50 initially. Now it all comes down to the GALs recommendations and it doesn't really even matter what I or A want.

Reactions: 22
She may if she thinks it’s in the best interests of the child - that will be her guiding principle.
I think it's in the best interests to let this specious RO request play out. Ella needs to learn that using the law to abuse a good father is not ok, despite what mommie dearest tells her.

Reactions: 45
I wonder if Ella living with Gloria and her family would be an option. She's the only person I can think of who would likely be acceptable to all involved. Don't know where that leaves poor Elsie...
I don't think this would work as Gloria is very much Team Alice, even to the point of behaving like a twit to Ioan, the bloke who paid her wages. Deep down Gloria knows what Alice is like but, like Ioan, is frit tit of her.

Reactions: 19
That's always the worry with Alice, you think she can't go any lower or get any worse and she always manages to shock you. That her rage and bitterness is escalating instead of subsiding after all this time is very concerning.
I fear she will use Bogoff again to do her dirty work. The exclusive will be "IG accused of CSA by daughter."

• Sick
  • Angry
I don't think this would work as Gloria is very much Team Alice, even to the point of behaving like a twit to Ioan, the bloke who paid her wages. Deep down Gloria knows what Alice is like but, like Ioan, is frit tit of her.
I would love to know the situation with Gloria as to whether she is still being paid or just received a £100k lump sum!

Reactions: 11
She HAS been on a blocking spree! I am defo blocked even though I only liked a dissenting comment.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.