Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #189 Ding Dong, the witch is gone…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Andrea Burkhart had it so right when she said to leave Alice and she’ll duck it up for herself.
She’s too impulsive and reactionary to be a successful manipulator, it’s just a shame she’s using her children as pawns… I don’t understand the mindset of someone so hell bent on revenge that they’ll sacrifice the happiness and well-being of their children to try to achieve that goal.

Alice could be using her time (which she has a lot of) to create content on social media to help people… through divorces, chronic illnesses (lol) or just general chit chat and positivity. Instead she’s making a new sock when an old one gets shut down, to spew puerile insults and proven lies. And even on her official account, she’s weaponising her kids. She’s devoting her energy into negativity and just stagnating and wallowing in her own misery. Things could be so much better for her and the girls if she just stopped this tit. But we all know she won’t, because I think she enjoys being a victim too much and this will be her narrative until the end.

I will admit I was suspicious of Bianca, but it’s clear to me now that she has a pure heart and just wants to help other people. Looks don’t even come into it. I would pick a kind hearted person over someone that’s so consumed with hate, any day of the week.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
This sounds so similar to my situation with my husbands ex and family, what makes it worse is the family are all social workers, one is a family court advisor so they know every single trick in the book.
oouch! Family ties eh??

Reactions: 5
that's one of those "shoulda, woulda, coulda" questions that just really don't matter - just won't change a thing. 🐮
<she will never get back what she threw away>
No she won’t, but I think I speak for many when I say - I’d like to be able to throw- at least a ball-park figure - in her face to show how much money she frittered away when she decided that collaborative was not combative enough for her. And this was entirely her educated (!) choice. She was under no influence or pressure to force this to court, but sticking it to Ioan and Bianca was far more important than realising how much she would lose in the playing. Cutting nose, spiting face, and all that.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
The cat has a weird fixation on betrayal in relationships and what happens on Tattle. Much like M'Alice🤔
6892241e6223fa99ad19f91238d10a95.png

These discussions already took place time and time again- coming in playing devils advocate and/or being pro-Alice when there's LITERAL receipts of Alice's disgusting behavior available on the wiki (or elsewhere!). No one rly contests that Alice doesn't have the right to be sad after a marriage ending. Does that give her the right to abuse her STBX and her children? To scream, over drink, manipulate, etc? Those are the issues we focus on here.

Going to Twitter to gain sympathy from the actual abusive trolls who compare IG/BW to serial killers and rapists is not the move you think it is!

Reactions: 59
Sorry if this is a stupid question, my concern is that Ella in particular won’t speak to the GAL. Teenagers by nature are very uncommunicative, let alone ones that have been brainwashed and isolated. So what happens if Ella literally refuses to communicate? Refuses to speak or answer any questions? Does the GAL then go on all other evidence, or is there a chance they could say E is too far gone to be removed from her mothers clutches? I liken the girls to being in a cult, with Alice as their leader. I’m sure we are all aware of how hard it is to get people away from their cults and how much they still adore and believe their leaders despite overwhelming evidence to what a POS they really are.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Same. It’s got quite the bite to it. I also love ‘duck it, I’m tweeting’. Even though I don’t have Twitter … scares the bejesus outta Mr7
It can cover so much that one.

Dog won’t behave? Flat tire on the car? Spilt milk? Stubbed toe? Forgotten shopping list?

duck IT, I’M TWEETING!!1!!1

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So they have compared I & B to Fred and Rose West. WTAF!!!
This account really needs to be shut down. I really hope Anne has IT forensics on the case. They have now called them child abusers and child killers 🤬🤬🤬
Alice is a joke. These sock accounts are pathetic. When you take a moment and remember she’s 54 yrs old and obsessed with destroying her ex and his partner, with the kids as collateral damage, it makes you realize she’s beyond help. This is a boring, middle aged couple split - nothing special. She acts like she’s been stabbed in the heart and BETRAYED. Nope … pipe down witch, you’re soooo basic. And chunky, mouth breather 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Sorry if this is a stupid question, my concern is that Ella in particular won’t speak to the GAL. Teenagers by nature are very uncommunicative, let alone ones that have been brainwashed and isolated. So what happens if Ella literally refuses to communicate? Refuses to speak or answer any questions? Does the GAL then go on all other evidence, or is there a chance they could say E is too far gone to be removed from her mothers clutches? I liken the girls to being in a cult, with Alice as their leader. I’m sure we are all aware of how hard it is to get people away from their cults and how much they still adore and believe their leaders despite overwhelming evidence to what a POS they really are.
I think the GAL will see right through that.

I also think Ella really wants an out from this mess that she can blame someone else on. Having the GAL insist on therapy and contact is the ideal outcome for her. She has a response to the crap mAlice spurts about her father by using the GAL as a shield. As I said I am always hopeful.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
It can cover so much that one.

Dog won’t behave? Flat tire on the car? Spilt milk? Stubbed toe? Forgotten shopping list?

duck IT, I’M TWEETING!!1!!1
My dogs can be playing up (in a completely healthy way), and I say “Oi, ”blank pause” “Want more”, and they both just sit & “dog head tilt” 😂

Don’t get me started on my butthole of a horse with his zoomies in the paddock - that stops it so quick…… “duck it, I’m tweeting“ actually gets the other, younger paddock renters close by scrambling 😂 pmsl
---
that’s a really, really good thought/question there 🤗 - I would hope that the GAL would take it under consideration & have the professional ability to work with that?

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
The crazy thing is...if you were trying to advise or warn Alice about the absolutely worst things she could do in the run up to the custody hearing, you'd say:
"send the kids there on an overnight and then fake an abuse claim and file a RO...then take the kids to the hearing looking dishevelled so the court can see how neglected they are...then arrange a pap shoot...then post photos of your distraught kids on your Instagram account"

I mean...is she being advised by Ioan's side here on how to ensure he gets sole custody?

I can't fathom her stupidity.
I think she thinks that it doesn’t matter what she does because she’s trained the girls so hard to say that they hate their father, won’t go to him, want to stay with her. She thinks it’s a shoo in at this point.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.