Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #189 Ding Dong, the witch is gone…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could be wrong, but didn't she tweeted that she is only entitled to 10% of the sale of the house due to the prenup?
For a while, she was claiming that there was a switcheroo with the prenup. Does anyone remember this?

Something about the one she signed being different from the prenup presented by IG's lawyers. Sounded like the usual, disprovable nonsense.

Reactions: 24
I’m not optimistic. She will be telling the children that it’s over, they failed to get the RO against Bianca and that she’s going to be their new mum now. She will be telling them they’re going to be homeless and that her dad and his gf want them dead. How do I know this? She’s tweeted as much before. She will never change and the damage she is doing to those girls is immeasurable. It’s a divorce fgs, grow the duck up. He dumped her three years ago because she was drunk, hit him and berated him in front of the children for daring to go to work. Then spent all the money HE earned on dolls heads and out of date make up. She’s spent the last three years at least threatening and harassing him through various accounts. She has sent abusive emails to his mother, his employers and his friends. I dare she she’s hand written letters to send to his mum.
She has made videos abusing him, we’ve got them on here. This isn’t a normal reaction to a divorce.
If the genders were reversed she’d be in jail. It’s the least she deserves. I’m sorry if I come across harsh while most of you have more sympathy for her. I don’t.
My mum didn’t do half of those things and I’ve not spoken to her for years. It should be criminal to deprive children of a parent because you’re butthurt you got dumped.
As for her “supporters”. Couple of things seeing as you’re here, if she had such a great career surely she can just get another job offer among the many she gave up for HER OWN CHILDREN!!!! all those years? Why is it only Ioan that has to earn money to home and feed the children? Why is sharing her “private message” (OF ABUSE!) a bad thing and not her sending the messages? Get back to me, dumb fucks.
Agree with all that and I’ll just leave this here for those that keep saying that they (A and IG ) had agreed for A to give up her career -
IMG_0904.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
I prescribe her some dried frog's pills in that case. She'll be delighted to discover a medication she hasn't tried already
Now would that be a poisonous arrow frog, or a common or garden pond-hopper? (Also, remember when Hex caught Bursaritis?)
Mind you, she’s filled her body with so much poison over the years that it has seeped out and become her armour. (Who was the poison-tester in Night Watch, can you remember? Something -mould who had a lot of toads?) … she and whatever poisons she comes into contact with would probably cancel each other out.
I’d love her to have an end like Vorbis: hit square between the eyes by a flying turtle. It would be well-deserved karma.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can you imagine

sorry 😂. my husband’s sister (SIL) is an Alice crazy level of PA witch , our BIL (ex) is her now ex-husband/father of nibling xx

i didn’t want to chuck in MIL there too, hence saying “her“ mother, aka my husbands mum, but also my SIL’s mum 🤗. Many complexities, so bleeping many before we even get to international kidnapping, but I digress 🤷🏻‍♀️

Does anyone need a cheese platter??
Bloody hell, you've been through it as a family 😳
And the BIB, bleeping hell 😔😔
---
For a while, she was claiming that there was a switcheroo with the prenup. Does anyone remember this?

Something about the one she signed being different from the prenup presented by IG's lawyers. Sounded like the usual, disprovable nonsense.
Yep I remember her saying that the prenup which was provided to the court, is not the one she signed and that she would only get 10% of the profit of the house sale. Yet, she has never provided a copy of any other prenup has she? In fact she's not provided one piece of evidence to the courts to support "her truth" 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Agree with all that and I’ll just leave this here for those that keep saying that they (A and IG ) had agreed for A to give up her career -
View attachment 2286087
“my father put all my belongings out on the street” - how old was she then???

She was a fully functional adult at this point, right??? Not a teenager in need of parenting, right???

Reactions: 40
I wonder how all those people who gave her money and sent her food parcels now feel about the fact she's been sitting on a shed load of money but she grifted off them anyway?
Alice chose to throw her money down the drain, yet she continued to abuse people's kindness. How much did Brighton Bond give her and that Sian woman. She took them all for a ride and saw them for the fools they are.

Reactions: 42
Can anyone figure out roughly how much money AE may have received from a straightforward collab divorce, not the scorched earth/ burn every thing down/ its a shitfest but you asked for it kind of battle she has created.
Smartest person in the room.......in her delusional dreams!
Maybe add the cost of extensive long term therapy for the girls too:cry:

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Haha of course. Thank you. I swear my brain has turned to tit. Can I blame Alice 🤔
I blame her for most things. crappy weather? Alice Evans. Avocado gone brown? Alice Evans. Netflix buffering? bleeping Alice and all her socks using up the worlds internet supply.

IMG_3977.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Can anyone figure out roughly how much money AE may have received from a straightforward collab divorce, not the scorched earth/ burn every thing down/ its a shitfest but you asked for it kind of battle she has created.
$26? (my post wasn't long enough which has ruined my attempt at a pithy reply)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Smartest person in the room.......in her delusional dreams!
Maybe add the cost of extensive long term therapy for the girls too:cry:
that's one of those "shoulda, woulda, coulda" questions that just really don't matter - just won't change a thing. 🐮
<she will never get back what she threw away>

Reactions: 15
@ButterTart thank you so much for the docs ❤ not sure if anyone else has said yet because I’m catching up, but when i initially download the doc, it takes a few seconds for the block covering the GALs info to appear and I can briefly see it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Bloody hell, you've been through it as a family 😳
And the BIB, bleeping hell 😔😔
---

Yep I remember her saying that the prenup which was provided to the court, is not the one she signed and that she would only get 10% of the profit of the house sale. Yet, she has never provided a copy of any other prenup has she? In fact she's not provided one piece of evidence to the courts to support "her truth" 🤷🏼‍♀️
It’s truly a doozy of a tale/experience - and imagine doing it as NOT a high profile movie star family 😆 I looked at AE in this situation & just thought wow!, not just us 🤷🏻‍♀️

We personally managed to pull back some time before the biggest of crazy for the sake of our little families emotiona safety, the red flags were well there. Hubby took some much convincing due growing up in it and seeing all the red flags as “normal” ….

I can’t even think to speak of it to normal/most people here as it sounds like a “Days of Our Lives” storyline shite…. And that’s just on the basics!!!! … 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 16
that's one of those "shoulda, woulda, coulda" questions that just really don't matter - just won't change a thing. 🐮
<she will never get back what she threw away>
Bet she doesn't regret a thing either.
'I warned him i would do it, now just watch me, want more!"

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I’m not optimistic either 😢. And you are not being harsh with any single thing you’ve said (if the parent’s gender was reversed it would be a no brainer!)

Without getting into it too much, and hence why I’ve become so invested in this situation - I’ve unfortunately had a front-row seat experience of an “Alice” type with my SIL (with the full support of “her” mother, hence why we are no contact given our kids) regarding a situation like this. Thankfully our ex-BIL *finally* (after years & $$$$ spent) ended up with custody of said child after his IG treatment & more (said child has a lot of issues even now) - but holy tit are we all ready, at all times, for some bleeping extra shenanigans from “that“ person …

the saddest thing in our situation was that our person was then, & still is, willing to sacrifice their very young child for her own narrative, and it’s frightening. I honestly expected her to unalive herself & said child if it didn’t go her way, but thankfully the Court here didn’t let the child back in her custody after the ruling 🙏

edit to add: The personal situation I’m speaking of was actually covered in our National media because of all of the complexities/moving pieces involved (but due being a family court matter - privacy for all named parties was respected) so I’m not talking out my arse Here.

So duck Alice with her tit blaming IG for it being so public for those kids, her absolute lack of control of her social media shite is the issue...
This sounds so similar to my situation with my husbands ex and family, what makes it worse is the family are all social workers, one is a family court advisor so they know every single trick in the book.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.