Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #187 remaining married to alice is causing me a considerable amount of stress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woke up this morning thinking of Ioan and Bee. Don’t know them and never likely to meet them however I thought of him getting his divorce from his abuser. I remember my relief and feeling of weight being lifted when I finally got the divorce from my abuser. Good luck to Ioan and indeed to anyone divorcing an abuser , it’s not an easy ride!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Any other backstage rumours about Alice's behaviour? I'm aware of the alleged VD affair, harassing the Harrow producers, emailing the Reunion producers in French, the TMZ car park video, and whatever she did at the pre-school Wagon Wheels. (I think the only Ioan thing I've seen is Titantic... oh and San Andreas, so I'm definitely not a Ioan Lovee, or even one of the LOTF, Alice, if you read here - you drove me here. You and you alone, with your tattle comments and batsh*t crazy shenanigans)
I often think of this. ⬇ Ioan put up with so much from Alice
IMG_2712.jpeg

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
There was a thread title suggestion some while back (can’t remember who said it) but it was “Alice - CHANGE YOUR NAME” (or similar). I’m doing it a disservice here but I know a clever turd will find it

• Heart
Reactions: 13
🎶 Happy Birf-Day to Yo! 🎶

this is my ear worm for today! Have a great day you bunch of Salty SeaHags!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
It’s B day! Never been so happy for a special day for someone I don’t know. Kick some ass in Court please, Anne.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Morning from the UK Fuckos!!! Get ready to roll around on the floor in celebration… it time for boxes of rosè and cheese-strings galore. duck it, use your last $26 and grab a Panda Express………… I want you all drunk on the floor in the kitchen by 11am.

It’s our Independence Day. It’s 3rd July. It’s…………

BI-FURICATION DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
this is my favourite Alice tweet from last night
Screenshot_20230703_083026_Twitter.jpg

I would have LOVED to see Alice's RO request: "Judge, pls give me a RO because he is ignoring me"

she is wrong btw. its common that both parties ask for it (one is a DARVO), but commonly either one or neither are granted.

she has a hard time accepting that it isnt piss easy to get a RO

more in the spoiler, the usual mean girl stuff
Screenshot_20230703_082634_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230703_082704_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230703_082741_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230703_082834_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230703_082913_Twitter.jpg
Any other backstage rumours about Alice's behaviour? I'm aware of the alleged VD affair, harassing the Harrow producers, emailing the Reunion producers in French, the TMZ car park video, and whatever she did at the pre-school Wagon Wheels. (I think the only Ioan thing I've seen is Titantic... oh and San Andreas, so I'm definitely not a Ioan Lovee, or even one of the LOTF, Alice, if you read here - you drove me here. You and you alone, with your tattle comments and batsh*t crazy shenanigans)
---

"Frantically scrolls through "likes" to see if Unobstrusive Lurker has liked my comments!"
she had a fight with a casting director and her agent 4 years ago because she was waiting long in lobby or something like that

she was super jealous of J Alba at F4 (even admitted it), allegedly it got her banned from set (unconfirmed)

she allegedly had big issues on the Xmas Card set because of forgotten lines etc

she had huge twitter fights, once even with a number of black celebs educating them what to think. several times threatening suicide.

the stuff with the site with Ioan's website/fans/imdb

several spats with relatives (the way she described the last time she saw Ioan's mom sounds like it got physical tbh)

im certain I forgot something

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
View attachment 2281177
I would have LOVED to see Alice's RO request: "Judge, pls give me a RO because he is ignoring me"

she is wrong btw. its common that both parties ask for it (one is a DARVO), but commonly either one or neither are granted.

What does cats this bad mean, is she talking about Kitti?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
View attachment 2281177

You have to laugh at those fuckwits going after Bianca’s looks. Have they not seen a mirror?
She is funny in a self deprecating way. Unlike carry on gone bad, Alice.

I got a special Yo bonus for today. Drinks and snacks are on me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
What’s the bet Malice does an Instagram post today about being finally divorced/free. She will throw shade on I and B and try and be a victim but also act like she’s happy. She probably even post wedding pictures Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Goodmorning turds, it’s a great day for a bifurcation

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It's now officially midnight in Los Angeles - officially the 3rd of July, "Bifurcation Day"

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Bianca makes him happy. Look at the difference. Happy B-Day Ioan 🕺🏻🕺🏻
---
Look folks! He's going to be in Wales, Aug. 12-13 at Comic Con Wales! If B comes along, there will have to be a visit with the senior Gruffudds! (She calls Ioan's mother "Mama G".) Wonder if there will be special cause for celebration??? 💍.

https://www.comicconventionwales.co.uk/guests
I still think we need to show up with Poo Emoji badges so we can recognise each other. 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
We don’t know. We wish we did know. It is something Alice did he forgave her for
It must be infidelity because it's something Alice knows she did wrong. She is never to blame for anything else it's always the other person's fault and she feels justified for her other behaviours

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.