Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #187 remaining married to alice is causing me a considerable amount of stress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AA63C8F0-DEB3-4CD4-B6EE-10C975A64B50.jpeg

Well I’m onto my second cocktail so 🥂

I think the hotel staff are use to reading Tattle over my shoulder as I eat and drink each night Lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Alice has been spotted 🤣 I step away for a couple of days and the threads have blown up... @Hiraeth its nice to see you back 😘 and for the rest of my Turd friends big love to you all 🥰 and @M33L4 looking forward to our turd Hen party and the word bleep will be on our hens sashes and blasting out our turds playlist 👰🏻🍸🍹 and Malice you're not invited 😆
20230703_090220.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Day three
_get_premium_download_high_resolution_imagedesigned_with_EDIT.org (4).jpg

DAY 3: And the last I'm afraid as the last days have been cancelled so Bernal can get up to speed in time for the custody and RO extravaganza on the 13th. Chances are he will forget to turn up though, so never say never. As always feel free to add/edit as there are so many genius' here who are much funnier than I. Happy bday!! Abs I love ya'll

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
this is my favourite Alice tweet from last night
View attachment 2281177
I would have LOVED to see Alice's RO request: "Judge, pls give me a RO because he is ignoring me"

she is wrong btw. its common that both parties ask for it (one is a DARVO), but commonly either one or neither are granted.

she has a hard time accepting that it isnt piss easy to get a RO

more in the spoiler, the usual mean girl stuff

she had a fight with a casting director and her agent 4 years ago because she was waiting long in lobby or something like that

she was super jealous of J Alba at F4 (even admitted it), allegedly it got her banned from set (unconfirmed)

she allegedly had big issues on the Xmas Card set because of forgotten lines etc

she had huge twitter fights, once even with a number of black celebs educating them what to think. several times threatening suicide.

the stuff with the site with Ioan's website/fans/imdb

several spats with relatives (the way she described the last time she saw Ioan's mom sounds like it got physical tbh)

im certain I forgot something
That fuckwit, tell me one lie from Alice...I'll wait 🥴
Hopefully someone slaps a reply with all the lies she has told. I'd go for the welfare check lie when the police turned up, I mean she gave about 1,275,489 different versions of it for a start, let alone the outcome. Remember the police officer that put in his statement someone about potential abuse (I can't remember exactly what it was, but it definitely wasn't favourable to mAlice!).

Reactions: 11
If she's so happy about being finally free of him. Why did she request the delay. It doesn't change any of her financials so what is there to appeal against. The absolute shame of your husband wanting to be rid of you, and you clinging on like a limpet !
She just wants to keep her claws in his psyche, she enjoys the fact she's disrupting his life... Betty Broderick style

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Taking a leaf out of iTones book...and because the Wham documentary on Netflix is coming this week...and because it would make a great tune for the end credits...
Today is a great day !

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think about this a lot. Was that why they went to LA? I’ve joked in the past that it was a poor dream by Deb & Lin, I don’t know much about it if he actually had a shot at it?
I bet she made fun of him for years about it. He’s a fantastic actor, maybe not Bond. But it’s not the be all and end all, he could have been bigger without her.
He most def could have done better and more without her . She destroyed his confidence FFS . Pulled him apart til he fled for his sanity .. surely the 2 E's gets this 👀

I think he fell in love with the sweet Bianca without making a move at the time . Came home to the walrus and thought "sweet Jesus what am I doing to myself I need to get away from this god awful woman who is destroying my very soul" so he escaped ! Amen!

Bifuckate that ya walrus !

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I feel like we have all been on this love story journey of yours and Mr M33L3 to be. I'm sure I'm not speaking for just myself but I would love a "non doxxing" photo from the day. Maybe on the off topic thread. Congratulation and I'm so happy you got your Happy Ever After.
I’ll try. I posted a pic before and the fm’s screenshat it. I’ll try and be more discreet this time. I can’t wait xx

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Taking a leaf out of iTones book...and because the Wham documentary on Netflix is coming this week...and because it would make a great tune for the end credits...
Today is a great day !

That video pairs perfectly with 2 inhaled cocktails. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I once did all my Christmas shopping online while on tramadol. Jesus god, the decisions I made. My cousin was very polite about the orange terry towelling jumpsuit 😬
There is a saying "never sign legal documents when on tramadol".

Have to say tramadol agrees with me. I sleep well - apart from those hallucinations and the vomiting.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Day threeView attachment 2281294
DAY 3: And the last I'm afraid as the last days have been cancelled so Bernal can get up to speed in time for the custody and RO extravaganza on the 13th. Chances are he will forget to turn up though, so never say never. As always feel free to add/edit as there are so many genius' here who are much funnier than I. Happy bday!! Abs I love ya'll
And I'm laughing away again, honestly these are genius 🤣
Take bow my friend, take a bow 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is absolutely spot on. Since we're going down memory lane, we can while away the time till bifurcation by revisiting Alice's terrible acting. Megarace 2, anyone?

Screenshot for the uninitiated:
View attachment 2281067
Biggest load of shite wdf I thought I couldn't get any more embarrassed for her 🙈🤣

And she talks about Bianca's acting skills sweet feck Bianca would not lower herself to this total drivel .
MAlice take a bloody redner ya loon 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thank you for sharing your illnesses with us, you are a very strong person, having to deal with MH issues, while having to get out of an abusive relationship, all the while sheltering your children from the worse of it - this is what a parent does, not like mAlice that drags them into it and uses them at every opportunity!
BIB made me laugh 🩷
Thank you lovely ☺

Both Alice and that other bleeping head Jack Monroe REALLY get my back up about these issues. I’m a firm believer in being open and honest ( unlike those utter melts ) about MH because it opens up discussions and removes the stigma.
HOWEVER - that does mean occasionally you have to put up with twats jumping on the bandwagon for likes or whatever when actually there’s nothing wrong with them except a disgustingly obvious narcissistic personality disorder and being a literal bleep. And there’s no cure for that!

In other news - Happy Bifur Day Fuckos!! Here at last! Wonder if that absolute wanker is going to change her name??

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Hello good morning from Australia where it is the future and it is the morning of July 3. Wakey wakey USA and let’s get this party started
I'm in NZ and the irony of Alice's downfall falling on yet another significant date (4th July NZ time) does not escape me.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Happy B Day!
Wow, I've never seen this before and now I can't unsee it 😩🤣🤣
Me neither 🤣 it’s absolutely the worst thing I’ve ever seen… Urrgh what a cringey prick she is. She makes out she’s some sort of thespian the way she speaks - to me she sounds like someone at a rave who’s got dry mouth from too many E’s trying to talk their way through a massive gurn.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I personally can never forget Ashart. I was laughing hysterically that Alice was getting info from Ashart about B stealing all these men with her kinetic fanny! 🤣
YES - ok I may have had a couple of large vodkas even though it's only Monday night here. Hey, I'm celebrating early. Nothing like drinking on a school night.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think about this a lot. Was that why they went to LA? I’ve joked in the past that it was a poor dream by Deb & Lin, I don’t know much about it if he actually had a shot at it?
I bet she made fun of him for years about it. He’s a fantastic actor, maybe not Bond. But it’s not the be all and end all, he could have been bigger without her.
Yeah. I remember thinking that Ioan would always be a bigger actor than Matthew Rhys because he had the looks. How wrong I was.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.