Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #187 remaining married to alice is causing me a considerable amount of stress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the thing with Alice is her whole life, and definitely her acting "career" was based on her being young, blonde and beautiful. She wasn't a good actress, never did anything to improve her acting and was a witch to work with. Add in that she undoubtedly thinks the supporting parts she realistically could get based on her age, talents and current looks, are beneath her and it's highly unlikely she will ever get any kind of acting work again. Even D grade films aren't likely to hire a never-was who is just going to cause chaos on set. Time is money, the less money a film budget has the less time they have to shoot, the less likely they are to hire a diva who is going to waste time throwing tantrums, particularly when her only real claim to very minor fame/notoriety is a nasty divorce where she's shown herself to be a complete bleeping psycho.
This is absolutely spot on. Since we're going down memory lane, we can while away the time till bifurcation by revisiting Alice's terrible acting. Megarace 2, anyone?

Screenshot for the uninitiated:
1000016636.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
This is absolutely spot on. Since we're going down memory lane, we can while away the time till bifurcation by revisiting Alice's terrible acting. Megarace 2, anyone?

Screenshot for the uninitiated:
View attachment 2281067
I love how this gets brought up all the time. I hope it embarrasses her. She has a lot of nerve criticising Bianca's career!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Alice thought/thinks she is some type of acting guru directing his career. But she didn’t have the credentials for that. He was the one with the promising career, she was an also ran. Berating him for not getting the roles that would propel them into the Big Time, but despite that he kept on acting and getting roles that he might not have wanted to do, but it was work. It was more than she had or will ever have. She suppressed him but twisted it so it looked like he was just a failure. I think the penny dropped for him a few years ago. She worked a number on his confidence and he was too nice a guy to tell her advice was not credible because she had not been a successful actress herself. I hope that after this has been done with he goes on working and making a success at that part of his life.
Alice deserves credit for pushing Ioan to change agents after a stalled career. He has stated it. I believe it. That's when he said in an interview he began getting television shows. Ringer was on a cable channel, and 22 episodes were filmed the first season.. Forever was on a major network channel, ABC, with also 22 episodes a season I'm not going to blame Alice for his career hitting a serious downturn at one point. In fact, sometimes it's just luck added with talent. If Ringer or Forever had taken off, he would have been doing fantastic. Matthew Rhys was not the lead, as it was an ensemble cast, but he ended up on Brothers & Sisters on a major network channel. It was a hit TV show and ran for five seasons. Great luck. I didn't even know who he was before that. I thought he was American. LOL

Now we cut to years later and that transcript in June of 2020, I believe it was. It's hard to decipher her drunken ranting, but it's clear she's berating him for being a loser in front of the children. He had done three seasons of Harrow and two seasons of Liar during those last years. He was providing for his family at a cost, being away for long periods. She carries on now online about how he was away all the time, poor Alice, yet that transcript of the audio shows something else. It's COVID. 2020. It was the worst time for the industry as far as planning any projects in the future to be filmed, because it was unknown how long the pandemic would last. He doesn't have anything lined up after he goes back and finishes Harrow in another month. The industry was coming to a grinding halt. It sounds like she's furious over some tit offer he had. What is she doing? She's definitely not talking about how she can't wait for him to go back and finish the last bit of Harrow and be back home permanently from Australia. She's effing screaming at him that he doesn't have "it," that his career is over. She's in a drunken rant and mad that he doesn't have another job lined up. His hair is an issue. WTF? She has all the answers, this drunken shrew, demeaning him in front of the kids, scaring them. All she's looking at him as is her bank. Get back out there, go wherever, and bring home that money. They weren't flush with cash obviously, and she wanted to continue on exactly as is, not have to tighten their belts, so to speak, until he got another project. What a supportive wife who missed her husband all these years because he was filming far away. LOL

She had become worse and worse as the years went on. Whatever good parts of Alice there used to be that offset the ugly parts of her were few and far between in the last years of their marriage. What he was left with was an abusive, lazy, alcoholic, pill-popping, hypochrondiac wife, who knows everything, and he's nothing but a loser according to her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
Alice deserves credit for pushing Ioan to change agents after a stalled career. He has stated it. I believe it. That's when he said in an interview he began getting television shows. Ringer was on a cable channel, and 22 episodes were filmed the first season.. Forever was on a major network channel, ABC, with also 22 episodes a season I'm not going to blame Alice for his career hitting a serious downturn at one point. In fact, sometimes it's just luck added with talent. If Ringer or Forever had taken off, he would have been doing fantastic. Matthew Rhys was not the lead, as it was an ensemble cast, but he ended up on Brothers & Sisters on a major network channel. It was a hit TV show and ran for five seasons. Great luck. I didn't even know who he was before that. I thought he was American. LOL

Now we cut to years later and that transcript in June of 2020, I believe it was. It's hard to decipher her drunken ranting, but it's clear she's berating him for being a loser in front of the children. He had done three seasons of Harrow and two seasons of Liar during those last years. He was providing for his family at a cost, being away for long periods. She carries on now online about how he was away all the time, poor Alice, yet that transcript of the audio shows something else. It's COVID. 2020. It was the worst time for the industry as far as planning any projects in the future to be filmed, because it was unknown how long the pandemic would last. He doesn't have anything lined up after he goes back and finishes Harrow in another month. The industry was coming to a grinding halt. It sounds like she's furious over some tit offer he had. What is she doing? She's definitely not talking about how she can't wait for him to go back and finish the last bit of Harrow and be back home permanently from Australia. She's effing screaming at him that he doesn't have "it," that his career is over. She's in a drunken rant and mad that he doesn't have another job lined up. His hair is an issue. WTF? She has all the answers, this drunken shrew, demeaning him in front of the kids, scaring them. All she's looking at him as is her bank. Get back out there, go wherever, and bring home that money. They weren't flush with cash obviously, and she wanted to continue on exactly as is, not have to tighten their belts, so to speak, until he got another project. What a supportive wife who missed her husband all these years because he was filming far away. LOL

She had become worse and worse as the years went on. Whatever good parts of Alice there used to be that offset the ugly parts of her were few and far between in the last years of their marriage. What he was left with was an abusive, lazy, alcoholic, pill-popping, hypochrondiac wife, who knows everything, and he's nothing but a loser according to her.
Good post.

2020 was also when Oz and NZ shutdown borders due Covid which was a huge thing for so many different industries with no discernible “end date” to plan ahead for (we had Mr Cheesestring arrive home on that last flight from LA with a whole bunch of AirNZ crew before NZ shut up shop)

Reactions: 15
I don't get why Alice has never turned up in court or turned in a single piece of all this evidence she supposedly has? Like shes so adamant we haven't seen Ioans texts or this or that- but why is she dead set on releasing them in a book only and not in the court of law where (if they did exist) could actually help her and her baybeez?

She complains about being silenced but then doesn't go to the judge and speak up. I know she's a liar but my mind is just blown she thinks this book will actually get published lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
My money is on her being BLINDSIDED by it, and the angry Bogan made him do it.
My thought is that she’ll go back to the money hunt, claiming that Ioan and his $1000 per hour attorneys have managed to get a divorce without even committing to a small contribution for the support of their children. The repeated references to “small contributions” lately are making me think of the late night television ads for puppies and kittens and sick children. A clear tug at the heartstrings. I honestly think that if she got a sufficiently large $$ commitment, she’d go away, with or without the girls.

Reactions: 15
I don't get why Alice has never turned up in court or turned in a single piece of all this evidence she supposedly has? Like shes so adamant we haven't seen Ioans texts or this or that- but why is she dead set on releasing them in a book only and not in the court of law where (if they did exist) could actually help her and her baybeez?

She complains about being silenced but then doesn't go to the judge and speak up. I know she's a liar but my mind is just blown she thinks this book will actually get published lol.
There is no book, there is no documentary, there is no evidence. Evidence is offered at court to win your case or prove your innocence- that is the correct place to deploy it. The fact she has never done that speaks legions about its existence. She is a bag of wind when it comes to evidence.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Thread title suggestion
Bye Furcicia

As in this

It's a stretch but I'm desperately trying to make it work 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She’s wearing her special gold boots and they’re calling the outfit low key? Rude!

I’m bifurcating my thread comments. But I did wait almost two years!
Good lord, I’ve figured it out - was the comments section of this that sent me to check out Tattle and this rabbit hole. Fark, this particular day has been a looonnnggg time coming for IG, huh?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Happy bifurcation day, all! (Not a newbie, stopped posting when it all seemed like Big al was getting her way, fingers crossed the tides are turning but sad for the girls as I think we could all see this coming).

One thing that is puzzling me, Alice has never shown up at any court hearings, with all her 'evidence' :rolleyes:. Yes in the court documents for today's hearing (last thread I think? They are moving so fast I can't keep up), she has responded that she will appear in person. Someone please tell me she's not got the arrogance to go and tell the Judge why Ioan must remain married to her, being that he's so awful and abusive, terrible father, doesn't pay child support blah blah blah. Make it make sense? :ROFLMAO:

If she sorted herself out she could have a great career in TV movies as that odd British eccentric character. Like some weird long lost aunt at a wedding type character.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Alice claims that Ioan told Elsie to record those videos.

Did the thought not enter her head that Elsie recorded those videos of her own volition, OR because she's grown up with her mum recording everything in sight of her, perhaps Elsie was copying her mother?
I mean, Alice hardly can hide behind the "Ioan made them record" defence.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.