Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #187 remaining married to alice is causing me a considerable amount of stress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For the most part, I think we were pretty polite. Many of us tried to direct her to the wiki (which she claimed to have read) and every time anyone asked her a question or disputed her, she ignored them. I asked repeatedly how she knew Yo had lied. How she knew he had cheated. why she chose to believe only A’s version. Not a single response. Just posts that pushing of a narrative that he cheated. 🤷‍♀️
I thought I was particularly nice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
He did have a great voice, that's why I don't get why he did the infamous Baby audition for as all it got him was ridicule when if he had sung the way we soon found out he could, he would have been a shoo-in anyway.
If I remember correctly wasn’t this the band version which created Hearsay so maybe they were limited in what they could perform given they wanted a ‘pop’ band?

He was very brave to turn down a record deal from Simon Cowell and eventually sign a deal with Mercury. Some of the songs on his 2nd album are now heartbreakingly sad that he is no longer here 💔

He also had a great career in musical theatre and to keep on topic I think Ioan would make a great Jean Valjean in Les Mis!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
i btw fully expect Alice to make some kind of post when/if the press picks up the bifurcation that makes it sound like its somewhat positive for her (well, it is, but she doesnt feel that way). She cant stand "losing", or at least the perception of it
My money is on her being BLINDSIDED by it, and the angry Bogan made him do it.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ladies I had a nasty surprise earlier - I tried watching Alice’s abysmal Cameos and it wouldn’t load, so I gave up and moved on. Because I didn’t close the tab, when I got in my car earlier I clicked iPod to play music and her dastardly Cameo started auto playing :ROFLMAO:
Oh gross. I am so sorry. 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Hope I'm not going to miss all of the fun tomorrow - I'm supposed to be having surgery if it's not cancelled again

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
He is a very good actor and singer. Michael Sheen was mentioned earlier. He’d champion him.
With that singing voice of his, I’d really love I to bag a leading theatre role. I think he’d smash it!

Reactions: 15
I think the thing with Alice is her whole life, and definitely her acting "career" was based on her being young, blonde and beautiful. She wasn't a good actress, never did anything to improve her acting and was a witch to work with. Add in that she undoubtedly thinks the supporting parts she realistically could get based on her age, talents and current looks, are beneath her and it's highly unlikely she will ever get any kind of acting work again. Even D grade films aren't likely to hire a never-was who is just going to cause chaos on set. Time is money, the less money a film budget has the less time they have to shoot, the less likely they are to hire a diva who is going to waste time throwing tantrums, particularly when her only real claim to very minor fame/notoriety is a nasty divorce where she's shown herself to be a complete bleeping psycho.

Alice expects everything to be handed to her on a silver platter. Part of her rage with Ioan is that by him leaving she suddenly has to adult, probably for the first time in her life. She doesn't think she has to improve herself and she expects someone else to improve her quality of life for her, and I don't see her ever changing tbh. If she was going to change for the better it would have happened already, instead she just keeps escalating and wallowing in more and more rage and bitterness blaming everyone but herself for the life she's caused.
The thing is, if you look at Alice’s resumé on IMDB etc., it’s really very feeble indeed. The 102 Dalmatians film was the high point, and that was hardly a raving success by any measure. Most of the films she’s done (and there weren’t many) look like straight-to-DVD stinkers at best. So I don’t think she has a whole lot to build on if she were to decide to go back to acting - and she certainly wouldn’t be up for the glamorous roles, which I think her vanity would require.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I'm in Western Australia and it's already bifurcation day here (7:40am). I'll have to wait until I wake up tomorrow to hear about it though!
It’s 1:15pm 3 July here now, I too will have to wait to read the next thread over my Weetbix tomorrow 😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
That filter is so weird. She looks like an alien.
What happened to her hair?😳
---
I didn’t even know she existed!
I wish those comments still existed, it would be fun to see them. She claims Ioan leaving made her the way she is, but from what others say she was like this 20 years ago.
---
Good luck with everything. Whatever is best for you, I hope it happens.
Oh no! Hope it's nothing serious. Good luck!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Will we change our avatars to Ioan for the Bifurcation Day like we discussed a few threads back or will the moderators grant us unique hats for one day?

I am a couple of threads behind now. I will eventually read up. :)
Thank you for adding the documents to the wiki -- saw that Alice's "cunning" plan did not work.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm loathe to write Alice off and it frustrates me that she's literally put all her worth in Ioan. I don't think she looks unattractive at all and could easily get supporting parts if she put herself out there. That is how it looks from an outsider looking in, it's like she just doesn't want to put the work in to improve her lot or quality of life. I really hope she's not going to pressurise the children to support her financially.
I hope you get respite from your flare soon. Xx
I would think she's going to need money before too much longer, I don't think the girls could possibly help her financially at their age.

Reactions: 5
With that singing voice of his, I’d really love I to bag a leading theatre role. I think he’d smash it!
I think he's too filled with anxiety to do it. He's very confident in his acting, but he definitely is a man that suffers from anxiety in auditions, as he's mentioned. So it doesn't seem he craves doing live theatre. Has he ever mentioned a desire to do that? Matthew Rhys did.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I'm loathe to write Alice off and it frustrates me that she's literally put all her worth in Ioan. I don't think she looks unattractive at all and could easily get supporting parts if she put herself out there. That is how it looks from an outsider looking in, it's like she just doesn't want to put the work in to improve her lot or quality of life. I really hope she's not going to pressurise the children to support her financially.
I hope you get respite from your flare soon. Xx
I agree - she could turn things around if she funneled her energy into the right direction. I am willing her to - if only for the kids.
And thank you - it’s been a while since I had one and I almost forgot how fun they are 😞🙏🏻♥

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Alice thought/thinks she is some type of acting guru directing his career. But she didn’t have the credentials for that. He was the one with the promising career, she was an also ran. Berating him for not getting the roles that would propel them into the Big Time, but despite that he kept on acting and getting roles that he might not have wanted to do, but it was work. It was more than she had or will ever have. She suppressed him but twisted it so it looked like he was just a failure. I think the penny dropped for him a few years ago. She worked a number on his confidence and he was too nice a guy to tell her advice was not credible because she had not been a successful actress herself. I hope that after this has been done with he goes on working and making a success at that part of his life.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.