Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #187 remaining married to alice is causing me a considerable amount of stress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IT'S BIFUR DAY!!! 💃

My root canal for today got cancelled so I'm not exactly in the happiest place. Had to find another dentist who could do it this week.

BUT...IT'S BIFURCATION DAY 🥳 🎉 🪅 🎊 🍺 🍻

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She’s wearing her special gold boots and they’re calling the outfit low key? Rude!
Those fecking gold boots were how I figured out my original Tattle exposure in 2021 ….. in the middle of unpacking groceries- it just pinged in my wee brain!!!!!
It was those bloody gold boots…..

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've been away boating in Shakespeare's Town for the weekend and I've 2 threads to catch up on. So nothing much to add except Hippy Happy belated birthday beautiful @KikiFromNy and @sallygsoton. Today is a great day! I'm furiously trying to catch up so I can celebrate Ioan's freedom with you all. Happy Turding, I hope everyone has a beautiful day x

Reactions: 18
There is a saying "never sign legal documents when on tramadol".

Have to say tramadol agrees with me. I sleep well - apart from those hallucinations and the vomiting.
De-lurking to tell my tramadol story. I’ve never needed to take it, but I had a greyhound with bone cancer who was prescribed it and had 2 pills, morning and evening. One morning I’d got up late and in a rush, and I had the dogs pills in one hand and mine (antidepressants) in the other. Turds, I’m sure you’re way ahead of me here, but yes, I took the tramadol and didn’t realise till I looked at the pills in my other hand and realised they were the wrong colour. I had to phone in to work due to being off my tits. To add insult to injury, I phoned NHS direct to check I’d be ok (risk of serotonin syndrome due to my antidepressant medication) and when they stopped laughing at me they were more concerned about the dog!
On topic, Alice is a dried up, fusty old bleep. I can’t believe the tit she and her socks/FM’s are spewing about B. Do they really believe what they’re saying?? Because if they think Alice is in any way more attractive as B they are delusional.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
De-lurking to tell my tramadol story. I’ve never needed to take it, but I had a greyhound with bone cancer who was prescribed it and had 2 pills, morning and evening. One morning I’d got up late and in a rush, and I had the dogs pills in one hand and mine (antidepressants) in the other. Turds, I’m sure you’re way ahead of me here, but yes, I took the tramadol and didn’t realise till I looked at the pills in my other hand and realised they were the wrong colour. I had to phone in to work due to being off my tits. To add insult to injury, I phoned NHS direct to check I’d be ok (risk of serotonin syndrome due to my antidepressant medication) and when they stopped laughing at me they were more concerned about the dog!
On topic, Alice is a dried up, fusty old bleep. I can’t believe the tit she and her socks/FM’s are spewing about B. Do they really believe what they’re saying?? Because if they think Alice is in any way more attractive as B they are delusional.
I was given morphine after emergency back surgery and as I was recovering my Nan came to visit me. Nothing wrong with that you might think…except she’d been dead for 10 years. 😳 Those drugs are wild!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
He most def could have done better and more without her . She destroyed his confidence FFS . Pulled him apart til he fled for his sanity .. surely the 2 E's gets this 👀

I think he fell in love with the sweet Bianca without making a move at the time . Came home to the walrus and thought "sweet Jesus what am I doing to myself I need to get away from this god awful woman who is destroying my very soul" so he escaped ! Amen!

Bifuckate that ya walrus !
I agree with the falling in love without making a move. A similar thing happened to me years ago. My marriage wasn't brilliant (nothing serious, just stuck in a rut) and an ex boyfriend contacted me through social media. We started chatting and I definitely started developing feelings for him again. He suggested meeting up and I knew it would end up going somewhere. I had to make the decision of ending my marriage and taking it further or cutting contact and making my marriage work as having an affair wasn't an option for me. I did the latter and glad I did, and still happily married 20 years on. At best he has emotionally cheated, which is what I class my experience as, and I came clean to my husband. Ioan chose to leave and follow his heart.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
6 hours to de-cuntification! I have actual work to do so won't be able to pop on here much - but definitely going to join the celebration afterwards! I do hope everything is straightforward and it's more of an administration exercise.

• Heart
Thank you lovely ☺

Both Alice and that other bleeping head Jack Monroe REALLY get my back up about these issues. I’m a firm believer in being open and honest ( unlike those utter melts ) about MH because it opens up discussions and removes the stigma.
HOWEVER - that does mean occasionally you have to put up with twats jumping on the bandwagon for likes or whatever when actually there’s nothing wrong with them except a disgustingly obvious narcissistic personality disorder and being a literal bleep. And there’s no cure for that!

In other news - Happy Bifur Day Fuckos!! Here at last! Wonder if that absolute wanker is going to change her name??
I agree, its long overdue that the stigma of MH conditions are discarded. I know a lot of people with various MH conditions and I think everyone I know, have suffered with depression and/or anxiety at one stage or another, myself included.
I can just about keep up with this thread, I've not even been on any of the other ones, one narc is quite enough for me!
BIB - truth!!!
---
Is she allowed to be in the courtroom with him with the RO in place?
I think she is joining remotely, I'm sure there was a request on the court docket thingy.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
You’re going to party for 17 hours? Are you sure you aren’t Scottish??
it is 21:15 here in nz and I must admit I am slightly tiddly wanting to stay up and countdown here!!

My Da and his family were immigrants to this space. Alloa & Alva were their bases.
---
New thread title:
Ioan: Alice, Alice, who the f is Alice? 😂
There is a huge amount of Kiwis here that lived the 90’s that would get that from just “alice, alice,”

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Just been looking all the way back to the first thread. Found some gems to share and the first one of topless IG was way back in March 2018 (note he wasn’t happy with her SM usage.) Edited to say, ffs spoiler not working, sorry for long post of screenshats 🤦🏻‍♀️
IMG_0896.jpeg

IMG_0894.jpeg

IMG_0892.jpeg

IMG_0893.jpeg

IMG_0895.jpeg

😂😂😂

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
She is posting that she only has 4 Cameos left (and I thought they were a renewable resource …) so there is still time! And if you’re feeling extra cheap you can buy a message for a couple of bucks. That’s our girl. All ass. I mean klass.
Sorry still catching up and speed reading.. can we please order a cameo from her to congratulate Ioan on finally being free from being married to her. This has probably already been suggested 🤣
---
Craig was the best. That one made me laugh more than anything.
I delurked especially to suggest that one 😁 Ps.. Congrats on your upcoming wedding Ms Magnetic Mimsy xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Bore da pawb!
Happy Bif day to all, I am wearing both white for freedom and yellow for happiness I guess. Ioan will finally get some freedom from the twit flange today 🙏. I hope Alice is spinning her top, you lost him you evil grwach (Welsh for witch), he always deserved better and Bianca is a million times better.
To Alice (because we know you read here) - may your day be filled with nothing but bad karma, may the dog tit on your face, may the postman deliver you the wrong mail, may a fly land in your morning coffee. Regards, Snyder's.

• Haha
  • Heart
🎶🎶🎶

Anne called when she got the word
And she said, "I suppose you've heard 'bout Alice"
So I rushed to the window and I looked outside
And I could hardly believe my eyes
As Prius rat drove up into Alice's drive

Oh, I don't know why she's wailing, but I've gotta go
I guess she's got her reasons, but I just don't wanna know
'Cause for so many years I've tried escaping Alice
Alice, Alice, get tae duck Alice.

So many years just waitin' for a chance
To tell her how I feel about her wearing leggings as formal pants
Now I gotta get used to not living chained up by Alice,

Oh, she knows why I'm leaving, she's soon gonna blow,
I guess she's got her reasons, but I'm fucked if I know
'Cause for so many years I've been living chained up by Alice,

So many years just waitin' for a chance
To tell her how I feel about gold boots with palazzo pants,
Now I gotta get used to not living chained up by Alice,
🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Good gracious she is sooooooooo tiresome, the same few lies, shuffled around and put back in with the remaining dirty laundry to cycle around in the same dirty water and then bring them out in a different order. She really has shot herself in her huge big mouth by not keeping quiet and keeping her powder dry. She is a wailing 2 year old toddler, instant tantrum, instant gratification then sucking her thumb sulking in the corner when called out. Rinse repeat, rinse repeat, rinse repeat ad nauseam.
ETA, coz its biFUCK YOU day - Alice, what UTTER UTTER LIES AND DEFAMATION!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ok I have the dumbest post re cheese strings since we’re on the subject. I was in the store looking for paint as you may remember and the first shade I came across was ‘string cheese’ which I obviously didn’t buy.
I did choose a shade and while painting a headboard outside, I was listening to my iPad play my music. Later, while settling in to read tattle, I logged in and noticed two little paint marks that ended up on my iPad screen. This is how and I immediately thought it looked like a cheese string in Jojo’s Alice avatar’s mouth from on of the marks 😂🙄
View attachment 2278681
ETA: it’s a shade of white that I chose, as was string cheese, dunno why it’s turned out orange on the iPad but it made it funnier (to me) because North American cheese tends be orange. My painted headboard is white for clarity, not orange 😂
Brilliant

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was given morphine after emergency back surgery and as I was recovering my Nan came to visit me. Nothing wrong with that you might think…except she’d been dead for 10 years. 😳 Those drugs are wild!
I got given morphine once for a burst ovarian cyst (worst pain I've ever been in, including child birth) and it was the most relaxed I've ever been. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.