Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #187 remaining married to alice is causing me a considerable amount of stress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker here ,first time posting, I cannot believe how much of a car crash mAlice is . When this first happened i had a lot of sympathy for her even when her behaviour became cringy i thought it was understandable if not always right or wise ,however lately its become obvious shes a fat sad alcholic who needs to get a grip quickly. Its a fixation and i fear for the final ending as her behaviour is escalating ,big E needs intervention and quick although from previous posts shes clearly emotionally intelligent and can see through her mothers behaviours,makes me laugh that shes dropped her fathers surname in order to take alices fathers whom is also estranged from her mother and them . Id never wish for anyone to lose custody of their children but i think its the only sensible and safe option for the kids now shes had chance after chance to use some commen sense and make the best of a bad situation and has made it worse time after time ,shes blinkered on desteying ioan even it means her own and her childrens destruction with it ,madness .

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I agree with the falling in love without making a move. A similar thing happened to me years ago. My marriage wasn't brilliant (nothing serious, just stuck in a rut) and an ex boyfriend contacted me through social media. We started chatting and I definitely started developing feelings for him again. He suggested meeting up and I knew it would end up going somewhere. I had to make the decision of ending my marriage and taking it further or cutting contact and making my marriage work as having an affair wasn't an option for me. I did the latter and glad I did, and still happily married 20 years on. At best he has emotionally cheated, which is what I class my experience as, and I came clean to my husband. Ioan chose to leave and follow his heart.
At this stage I feel like it's understandable. I don't condone cheating at all but I think he desperately needed an escape from his abusive marriage. I personally don't think he did cheat, but I don't think we'll really ever know.
---
6 hours to de-cuntification! I have actual work to do so won't be able to pop on here much - but definitely going to join the celebration afterwards! I do hope everything is straightforward and it's more of an administration exercise.
I'll be asleep so I'm looking forward to finding out the gossip at breakfast tomorrow morning!

Reactions: 11
this is my favourite Alice tweet from last night
View attachment 2281177
I would have LOVED to see Alice's RO request: "Judge, pls give me a RO because he is ignoring me"

she is wrong btw. its common that both parties ask for it (one is a DARVO), but commonly either one or neither are granted.

she has a hard time accepting that it isnt piss easy to get a RO

more in the spoiler, the usual mean girl stuff

she had a fight with a casting director and her agent 4 years ago because she was waiting long in lobby or something like that

she was super jealous of J Alba at F4 (even admitted it), allegedly it got her banned from set (unconfirmed)

she allegedly had big issues on the Xmas Card set because of forgotten lines etc

she had huge twitter fights, once even with a number of black celebs educating them what to think. several times threatening suicide.

the stuff with the site with Ioan's website/fans/imdb

several spats with relatives (the way she described the last time she saw Ioan's mom sounds like it got physical tbh)

im certain I forgot something
Could that not be a title:

in general with cats this bad BOTH these parties get DVROs…….

Reactions: 5
"one of my lawyers suggested starbucks or home depot. but they wont give me the hours off to pik up my kids"

um did she even try to apply to these places and talk to the people hiring??? Like what a freaking tone deaf statement for her to make. She has no idea how many parents, much less single parents, work jobs like retail or food service and manage to pick up their kids just fine. Not to mention she still has Gloria as a backup in case!

She hounds on Ioan for not working (hes not providing for his family), but also gets mad when he does work (hes away from his family working). Yet she can't even get a part time job herself this entire time. 133873 jobs available in Beverly Hills, CA according to Indeed and none of them will work for Alice? Won't work weekends, at night, during school hours, after school hours, etc...give me a break!

• Angry
Reactions: 37
I just looked at summer school programs in LA and found this news article. It talks about the summer school program targeting pandemic regression this year. Ella will have regressed in her education this year. It's not just the academic learning she has lost from not going to school, she will also have gone backwards because she is not practising the skills she would already have learnt (don't use it, lose it). I don't believe for a second that Alice homeschooling her or even supervising an online learning program. If I could guess I would say Ella is probably at an elementary school level. She needs to get back to school ASAP and will most likely be in remedial classes for some time. The lack of schooling is neglect and a form of abusive. Alice won't be able to paint this in her favour.

Reactions: 23
THE GOLD BOOTS. Like some kind of malicious elf of fugly shopping mall yore.
That was the “thing” inthe back of my mind I couldn’t get…. Those golden coloured boots shown recently - where did I see them before? In the midst of dog poo pick up today it actually hit me - those gold coloured boots….in 2021

Reactions: 5
How jealous is Alice of Bianca's young slim neck? She has a beautiful elegant neck and jawline. Unlike Alice. It really gets to her.
Thing is if alice stopped obsessing over Ioan moved on ,got a job and took care of herself and got rid of that awful yellow toned hair she would be a very attractive mature woman ,shes never going to 'compete' with bianca as they are different ages and have completly different styles . Shes let every part of her life go to tit in order to exact revenge ,her and them poor girls look like they need a good wash as for big E she really could be a model bit she need to stop being forced to mimic her moters style.

Reactions: 16
So Alice is ramping up for her best Histrionic Personality Disorder performance (with added sprinkles of narcissism).....What do we think will happen? I have always believed there will be an 'incident' involving the medics or police. In a way I hope she goes this far as she won't have a choice but to go to Rehab. But the impact on the girls........

Reactions: 9
Just been looking all the way back to the first thread. Found some gems to share and the first one of topless IG was way back in March 2018 (note he wasn’t happy with her SM usage.) Edited to say, ffs spoiler not working, sorry for long post of screenshats 🤦🏻‍♀️
View attachment 2281457
View attachment 2281460
View attachment 2281463
View attachment 2281469
View attachment 2281470
😂😂😂
A small thing, but I noticed that the location of her SS's death is different here (kitchen door) to her other disturbing post about it (bannister) and it made me wonder if she actually doesn't know any of the details - because who would tell her anyway? - and just added them for drama, or sympathy, or whatever it is she gets off on

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Long time lurker here ,first time posting, I cannot believe how much of a car crash mAlice is . When this first happened i had a lot of sympathy for her even when her behaviour became cringy i thought it was understandable if not always right or wise ,however lately its become obvious shes a fat sad alcholic who needs to get a grip quickly. Its a fixation and i fear for the final ending as her behaviour is escalating ,big E needs intervention and quick although from previous posts shes clearly emotionally intelligent and can see through her mothers behaviours,makes me laugh that shes dropped her fathers surname in order to take alices fathers whom is also estranged from her mother and them . Id never wish for anyone to lose custody of their children but i think its the only sensible and safe option for the kids now shes had chance after chance to use some commen sense and make the best of a bad situation and has made it worse time after time ,shes blinkered on desteying ioan even it means her own and her childrens destruction with it ,madness .
The sad thing is not Alice and her own self destructive behaviours, but the effect this can have on her children. One of the key things that a parent with HPD can have is on their children:

• Parenting styles: Children who experience parenting styles that lack boundaries, are over-indulgent or inconsistent may be more likely to develop histrionic personality disorder. In addition, parents who display dramatic, erratic, volatile or inappropriate sexual behavior put their children at risk for developing this condition. Some researchers think that problems in parent-child relationships lead to the characteristic low self-esteem in people with HPD.
I know Ella is a victim but she is even more of a victim if she ends up like her mother. Alice needs to be removed from those girls, especially Ella.

Reactions: 15
Thing is if alice stopped obsessing over Ioan moved on ,got a job and took care of herself and got rid of that awful yellow toned hair she would be a very attractive mature woman ,shes never going to 'compete' with bianca as they are different ages and have completly different styles . Shes let every part of her life go to tit in order to exact revenge ,her and them poor girls look like they need a good wash as for big E she really could be a model bit she need to stop being forced to mimic her moters style.
I keep thinking when is she going to wake up and realise that she's her own worst enemy 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
when all issues of the divorce are settled

note: the judge has bifurcated custody already, so the custody dispute is most likely not relevant.

so basically once the trial is done (the trial readiness conference is next week) she will have to cover health insurance herself. I guess in the new year.

lmao imagine calling yourself balanced

hot tip: in a situation where one party is clearly at least 90 % at fault you are not balanced if you attack the other side as much or more 🤦‍♀️
She needs her own insurance once the divorce is granted. If she was listed as his spouse on his insurance, she cannot legally continue on his policy once they are divorced. They may stipulate that he continues to pay for it for a short time but I would think that as a member of SAG herself, she has access to coverage. If not, there is COBRA.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.