Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #187 remaining married to alice is causing me a considerable amount of stress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To "draw a line under" something, a situation, an argument, a conflict, means to be done with it and move on. It's not to be brought up again, it's over.

Reactions: 23
To "draw a line under" something, a situation, an argument, a conflict, means to be done with it and move on. It's not to be brought up again, it's over.
hmmmmm - could be used as a definition of "bifurcation"...

Ioan is drawing a line today

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What in the ever loving duck is this tit?!? 🤣😂🤣😂
I can't unsee it. I washed me eyes after it and I still can't unsee it. 😭😭. I have never in my entire life seen anything so bad (and I watch a LOT of trash TV). If she ever comments on anyone else's career again after this 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How jealous is Alice of Bianca's young slim neck? She has a beautiful elegant neck and jawline. Unlike Alice. It really gets to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
In typography there's a group of typefaces called Bifurcated Serifs. As oppose to Slab Serifs or Sans Serifs etc the main letter strokes in Bifurcated Serifs have a split end. Bit niche but mentioning in case anyone needs inspiration choosing an appropriate typeface for, say, a wedding invitation…

• Haha
Reactions: 30
No one is banned ffs. She should go into any Harry and Meghan thread and express her love for them. Or Jack Monroe.

We are positively benign over here. 😏

View attachment 2280146
I did think the one and only person replying to her might have raised a good point. We have all wondered why Alice hasn't submitted any of this mountain of evidence that she has. Tick tock Alice
IMG_2713.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
How does the requirement for health insurance work in the Bifurcation? I mean she will lose coverage on his insurance once divorced. The kids will still be covered. Does he have to put health insurance for her and pay for it? Does he get reimbursed for this? At what point is she responsible for insuring herself?

Reactions: 8
How does the requirement for health insurance work in the Bifurcation? I mean she will lose coverage on his insurance once divorced. The kids will still be covered. Does he have to put health insurance for her and pay for it? Does he get reimbursed for this? At what point is she responsible for insuring herself?
when all issues of the divorce are settled

note: the judge has bifurcated custody already, so the custody dispute is most likely not relevant.

so basically once the trial is done (the trial readiness conference is next week) she will have to cover health insurance herself. I guess in the new year.
I did think the one and only person replying to her might have raised a good point. We have all wondered why Alice hasn't submitted any of this mountain of evidence that she has. Tick tock Alice IMG_2713.jpeg
lmao imagine calling yourself balanced

hot tip: in a situation where one party is clearly at least 90 % at fault you are not balanced if you attack the other side as much or more 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 25
when all issues of the divorce are settled

note: the judge has bifurcated custody already, so the custody dispute is most likely not relevant.

so basically once the trial is done (the trial readiness conference is next week) she will have to cover health insurance herself. I guess in the new year.
And what he spends on insurance in the meantime doesn't get reimbursed to him from the final calculation of what he's spent on her so far (like all the money he's paid out on her other expenses)?

• Sad
Reactions: 9
What’s the bet Malice does an Instagram post today about being finally divorced/free. She will throw shade on I and B and try and be a victim but also act like she’s happy. She probably even post wedding pictures Lol.
If she's so happy about being finally free of him. Why did she request the delay. It doesn't change any of her financials so what is there to appeal against. The absolute shame of your husband wanting to be rid of you, and you clinging on like a limpet !

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just to add in - I can’t remember if I’ve told you guys before - but I have diagnosed EUPD and Cyclothymia ( a type of bipolar ) alongside an anxiety disorder, severe depression plus Serrated Polyposis Syndrome and Tietzes ( 3 rare disorders - yay me! )…. And yet not once in my bleeping life have I acted like that prick.

Even through an abusive relationship with my daughter’s Dad and a marriage that ended when he cheated ( repeatedly as I found out later ), my kids were ALWAYS put first. Dads were never bad mouthed, contact face to face and on the phone encouraged ( which was extremely difficult with daughter’s Dad as he was so controlling and physically threatened and attacked me even post-split. Police / courts did duck all which.. meh another thread! ).

I have no doubt that Alice has MH issues - coupled with her clear addictions as well, that environment is no place for those girls. It’s bleeping hard for me most days. I’m physically fucked, my career over thanks to *all of the above* so now I dedicate my time and what little energy I have into keeping a clean house, making sure my kids are doing ok even though one is a grown adult now, cooking nice meals for everyone and just being a mum and responsible adult.

I am also teetotal because of the amount of medication I’m on ( 12 pills for breakfast everyday ) because despite my mental struggles I recognise alcohol would just make everything a million times worse whereas Alice seems to have added it in as a coping mechanism rather than getting proper help.

She’s a lost cause basically. The girls however are not - they need a safe, stable and secure adult because what they have now is very much the opposite of that. And if she HAS been diagnosed as severely mentally ill it’s no excuse to act like she does. She can duck off with that tit. It’s just downright bleeping offensive to those like me who battle everyday to be “normal” especially so our kids have a person they can rely on 24/7.

Merail over - apologies but the Eupd / BPD / MH talk this evening has just got my back up :(
Thank you for sharing your illnesses with us, you are a very strong person, having to deal with MH issues, while having to get out of an abusive relationship, all the while sheltering your children from the worse of it - this is what a parent does, not like mAlice that drags them into it and uses them at every opportunity!
BIB made me laugh 🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 29
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Ladies I had a nasty surprise earlier - I tried watching Alice’s abysmal Cameos and it wouldn’t load, so I gave up and moved on. Because I didn’t close the tab, when I got in my car earlier I clicked iPod to play music and her dastardly Cameo started auto playing :ROFLMAO:
Oh good lord! Lucky you didn't crash at the shock!
Nobody needs to hear that tit when driving 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her personality?
For sure her personality ! Drink and pills in the mix was like an explosion going off every day. She's been stomping her feet since young when she stopped her parents moving house or something like that . Imagine adults can't move house because a child screamed and stomped not to .
Go away to bifurc MAlice and get a personality transplant!
---
If she's so happy about being finally free of him. Why did she request the delay. It doesn't change any of her financials so what is there to appeal against. The absolute shame of your husband wanting to be rid of you, and you clinging on like a limpet !
BIB - I'm sure this a great thread title if shortened !!

The shame of your husband wanting rid of you, and you clinging like a limpet !

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
she did this with the DVRO too. kept claiming that Ioan delays it because he is scared of her having her day in court. when in reality she was delaying it - and refused to turn up! she has pretty stupid followers so it works.

and I agree she will twist it as HER being free of him.

And what he spends on insurance in the meantime doesn't get reimbursed to him from the final calculation of what he's spent on her so far (like all the money he's paid out on her other expenses)?
it might, not sure

Reactions: 27
It was the constant updates that were so funny (aside from what we dirty minded Tattle turds turned it into!) He was so panicked about the tracking details and the package not getting to Alice he was constantly tweeting her to let her know what was happening. You would have thought he was sending her the crown jewels not bog standard chocolate and salad cream. Well, the salad cream was hand made.
Good times. Back when the Alice saga was funny. I liken this story to Harry Potter. It started out as this entertaining story with a benign villain and oddball supporting characters, that descended into a dark place where characters met terrible fates and no one was laughing at the end.
---
I’m currently finalising my hen party for Friday. Spa courtesy of a very kind Canadian friend, swim
and sauna, make up/ hair then party party party.
I feel like we have all been on this love story journey of yours and Mr M33L3 to be. I'm sure I'm not speaking for just myself but I would love a "non doxxing" photo from the day. Maybe on the off topic thread. Congratulation and I'm so happy you got your Happy Ever After.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.