Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nixlondon

VIP Member
When are the outcomes likely to be known? Will there be an immediate judgement/decision? I guess we will only see the court documents next week but surely there will be a decision recorded eg granted/denied?

Reactions: 8

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
Is Alice just dong her shit? Asking for a monster.

TE: HEY! Some shoes you just can't fill! My Sister Alice does not need luck tomorrow! Just do your shit sis, be you! As you always have been! You have won either way! LOL!
Needs more fibre in her diet.

• Haha

AllFurCoatNoKnickers1

Chatty Member
children's lawyers are meant to be neutral in custody cases. They basically investigate the case etc etc rather than just blindly doing what the child or especially the parents want. It's exactly what Ioan wanted.

This says its about custody though, I wonder if Ella is hiring someone seperately for the Restraining Order?
It’s part of the same hearing.

Lulugrace

VIP Member
If she can do such an amazing Yorkshire accent then playing a Southern belle will be a piece of cake. Although I do vacillate between non regional and Southern depending on my mood or who I’m speaking to. When speaking to someone in authority I go non regional as many ignorant people believe Southerners are not intelligent.
Just noticed you're new avatar...one of mAlices many fake faces 👏🤣

• Haha

donutwitch

Chatty Member
Look many have been here from day 1
He did not leave in this way in fact for months they co parented inside their house together, with Ioan going back every day to see the girls. He wasn’t working so he took them to school and slept in a small apartment across town. Alice won’t tell you this now but it happened. He carried on going back until the abuse got worse and worse towards him and he had no choice but to stop going to their house. He in fact tried lots of ways to communicate with Alice until it became clear he was just never going to be able to coparent with her in the way he was trying to. I genuinely do hope that people come to ask questions like this and accept the answers are not from stans just people who observed what happened. He had to go away for periods of time to film but he employed a nanny to help Alice. He was also out of work for long periods of time which was also not acceptable to Alice and she would berate him for that too. He was the only parent in the house who homeschooled the kids during the pandemic whilst Alice laid in bed or passed out from drinking.

He was a working dad who rented a small apartment driving back to the house but some of the court documents show she would just spend hours abusing him in front of the kids so he had to stop going.
I never post here either, just read, but the bits in bold are why many people think it’s absolutely ludicrous that he left those children there for years under those circumstances, I don’t know why that’s so hard for others to accept. She’s a nightmare and he’s had a rough time… she’s also plainly not fit to look after her children and he absolutely could have done a lot more, and a lot earlier. Her conduct on social media alone has made it clear to you what she is like, and it’s dangerous. Never mind real life. He wanted it it work out with them living with her 50% of the time so he could work, travel whatever, and he kept plugging away trying to make that happen but that is so obviously not the reality they were living In, and for a long time before they actually split as well as afterwards. Those kids are just so damaged now it’s going to follow them into their adult lives and relationships. They were so young when this happened and i don’t think it needed to be this way.

• Sad
  • Heart

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
Unexpected turn of events - an old dear friend has returned.

Maybe it’s just me who hadn’t seen them for a week or two but I’m glad they’re back!

• Haha

Lotus Flower

Especially as I don't think mAlice has a lawyer ATM. If I am reading it correctly mAlice will also have to pay at least 50% of Ella's lawyer out of whatever share she is finally awarded from the house sale
Or it will be taken out of any future divorce settlement, like an Epstein credit maybe?

Lulugrace

VIP Member
Lovely turds,
I’m having a massive pain flair today (inconsiderate, but what can you do) and laughing really hurts my head, so can we please have some kind of Tattle agreement that no matter what she wears you all put the funny stuff behind a spoiler so i don’t die?
Awwe sorry that you're having a flare up...I hope it doesn't last two long 🩷

• Heart

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
I only popped out for 15 minutes.

Loving the #syphilis - she’s on a one woman, 24 sock crusade to spread syphilis.

• Haha

screamin.lisa

Chatty Member
My poor Turd friends in the Uk with no air con. Due to our majorly fucked up climate it’s only going to get hotter. I would go and buy some window units which are inexpensive and make a major difference. Life is --- to spend your summers boiling. I crank up my AC just so I can enjoy sleeping under my soft corgi blanket. Stay hydrated at least. 🥤🧃🧋
As much as I adore the UK and would love to live there, I am so glad I have central heat & air because I hate the heat!!

And I agree about getting some window units. Those would be lifesavers

pommobear

VIP Member
My poor Turd friends in the Uk with no air con. Due to our majorly fucked up climate it’s only going to get hotter. I would go and buy some window units which are inexpensive and make a major difference. Life’s --- to spend your summers boiling. I crank up my AC just so I can enjoy sleeping under my soft corgi blanket. Stay hydrated at least. 🥤🧃🧋
I loved my AC unit in our old place but at our new house it doesn't work with our window shapes! Annoying!!!

• Sad

Citney

VIP Member
So Alice is about to spend her impossibly stretched last 26 dollars on civil cases against Ioan and Bianca? Good luck with that lady
She had better save that $26, attorneys are expensive, especially if you are a difficult client.

Did the Judge say if Alice has to pay Bianca’s attorney fees? B asked for her fees to be paid.
---
I just threw up in my mouth.

JUV: I know it's ridiculous. I think they get sexually excited about the idea they're talking to Alice
She's sick. 🤬

Last edited:
  • Heart

sweetnessfollows

VIP Member
What does it mean when it says the divorce case is the lead case?

Does it mean custody has to be decided first and then the PRO is heard?

Edited - how does that impact Yo's request for a GAL for the children?

Reactions: 7

Ally Pally

VIP Member
When my children's father and I split up due to him cheating,I acted like a crazy woman and looking back I've always been so mortified at how I behaved.... that's until I started reading these threads. Alice is a whole other level of crazy and my ex should count himself lucky I didn't activate Big Al mode
---
11:35 here in UK. When's showtime?
It's currently 4am in LA so any time from 4.30pm uk time.

• Heart

AuroraBorealis

VIP Member
Welp. Time Waits for No One...

See, what I did here... 😂

/ducks and escapes

M'kay. Back in a few hours. Carpe Noctem!

• Haha