Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #182 4th of July is Ioan’s Independence Day. See you next Tuesday, Alice!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Autisteuse for the winning thread title! What a title!

Recap:

We continued to analyse, discuss and speculate upon the court statements from Ioan, Bianca, the neighbour/chaperone and the psychologist.

Alice's socks continue to be active on Twitter, shitting all over her DVRO. The sock graveyard is ever-growing. We think Alice is getting even more desperate as 4th July is the bifurcation date, and the beginning of Ioan's freedom.

Bianca's RO court hearing is today (23 June). Tattlers are not sure if Big E and Alice will turn up to court or not, seeing as this whole thing was a ploy by Alice to gain attention for herself, negative press for Ioan, and bizarrely, deportation for Bianca.

All of the court documents are available in the Wiki (pink button at the top of this page)

Previous thread: https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gr...believe-alices-actions-are-child-abuse.39913/

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Upfront, what she has done is absolutely awful, I do see that but as long as she feels misunderstood, this will continue.

And (I know shoot me later) in her mind she feels cheated on. Left for a younger woman too. It's quite galling. Not that she's dealing with that in the right way and I'm also not saying she was an ace wife but if she wasn't mad. Would you feel for her?
I don't feel for her. Ioan did not leave her for another woman. His relationship with Bianca did not start until six months after their legal separation when divorce had already been filed. Ioan left Alice because she is abusive. There is plenty of evidence of her abuse in the court filings. He probably thought once he escaped her could rescue the girls. This has proved harder than he thought. I have no empathy for Alice. Her marriage to Ioan ended two and a half years ago. Plenty of time to have grieved and moved on.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
In my opinion, Mr G did everything backwards. I think he should have divorced and handled custody first. Running off to some overseas location and getting together with Saint Bianca, while leaving the children alone with the woman he calls “abusive,” but she is good enough to take full-time care of the children for what, two years?
No attorney approved his choices as good ideas. He messed up his own life, and the lives of his daughters.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
When will Alice understand that twitter is not the LA County Court system? If she has actual evidence she has had every opportunity to submit it. If she could keep an attorney and listen to them, she would know that what she is doing on twitter is pointless. It’s attention seeking.

Alice is the least-gagged DVRO person on the planet. She won’t shut up about anything despite knowing she could be prosecuted. It’s ridiculous that she doesn’t care how serious the situation is and could be.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
In my opinion, Mr G did everything backwards. I think he should have divorced and handled custody first. Running off to some overseas location and getting together with Saint Bianca, while leaving the children alone with the woman he calls “abusive,” but she is good enough to take full-time care of the children for what, two years?
No attorney approved his choices as good ideas. He messed up his own life, and the lives of his daughters.
Oh jeez I’ve never encountered a sock in real life! I’m a little star struck 🤩

Hi mAlice 👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 92
Imma gonna have to disagree with you there. Have you read any of the court documents?

1) The divorce has been going on for over two years because Alice has been dragging it out for as long as she can. Should Ioan have remained single while this was going on? Who knows when custody will be sorted out, again, because Alice is trying to stop Ioan seeing the kids.

2) He was working in the "overseas location". Alice hadn't worked for years so he was the only breadwinner. How else were they going to pay the mortgage and bills, afford food, clothes etc? Alice's homemade handbag designs weren't going to cut it (you can see some of them in the wiki).

3) Why are you calling her "Saint Bianca"?

4) What options did Ioan have when he left Alice? If he had taken the children with him, surely he would have faced consequences? I think you said you're a divorce/family lawyer, can you tell us what would have happened if he did this?

5) IMO he didn't mess up his own life, he is beginning to sort his life out after being married to Alice. She abused him verbally and physically. Some of the verbal abuse was in front of the girls. Alice has a three-year DVRO against her protecting Ioan and Bianca, did you know this?

6) Alice is the only one messing up the lives of their daughters.

7) Ioan isn't perfect. No one is. I'm sure there are some things he wished he had differently regarding the separation. But who could have anticipated Alice would have ended up acting like this? Her behaviour defies all logic and rationale. She is a vengeful banshee who doesn't care who she hurts in her quest for revenge against Ioan, and that includes weaponising and alienating their own kids against him.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 98
So according to some people (whose usernames I don’t recall seeing on here before but granted I do pop in and out) the Queen of the Pies is only acting like a a furious rabid wolverine because her prized possession, er, baby angel, left her for a conniving younger woman and either A wants nothing to do with the children or B is trying to take her children away? Okay….then what was the excuse 20 years ago when their blossoming love was fresh and new with no Australian women in sight, only a bunch of fat ugly sad old broads who he wouldn’t touch with a ten foot pole (according to her) and she acted just as whacko? People, the only way she’s going to change for the better is if she gets possessed by a slightly less evil demon.

Jesus I’m having flashbacks to the olden days. Any minute now someone is going to say you’re all just jealous. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
It's always easy to have opinions about an event long after it's happened... especially when you're Alice or one of her cronies and ignoring all the facts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Oh jeez I’ve never encountered a sock in real life! I’m a little star struck 🤩

Hi mAlice 👋🏻
You read my last 25 posts (or however many posts) and decided that I’m mAlice or one of her friends or a sock puppet? The illogic boggles my mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Current status of Alice - deep into her fourth bottle of rosé and continuing to write tit on Twitter. Despite her daughter having a court case in a few hours.

I don't even need to make any comment on how ridiculous these are.

Screenshot 2023-06-23 at 04.27.03.png

Screenshot 2023-06-23 at 04.31.35.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
He left Alice, because of Alice.

Screenshot_20230622_223522_Chrome.jpg

---
Someone needs to put the bottle down.

JUV: OMFG! She flashed her behind?

In that case I change sides.

I am now team #Bianca and #Ioan.
How disgusting of her to flash her behind in her own front yard. Sicko Alice Evans. She deserves her kids taken away for that.

let 'em be whacked into submission by the bogan

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
You read my last 25 posts (or however many posts) and decided that I’m mAlice or one of her friends or a sock puppet? The illogic boggles my mind.
You read all of the court documents and decided that Ioan messed up his own life and the lives of his daughters? The illogic boggles my mind.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
IMG_2086.jpeg

Legit question- how do you “fall down by weight of door? “ did door fall on her?
If video exists- wouldn’t the police have collected it as part of investigation? And if in existence it would surely have insured the TRO would be granted?

I wonder what the courts will say about 20 minutes of face time video of E marching around and damaging apartment and trying to get Bianca to react?

Quit twitting mAlice - go to bed - you gotta big day tomorrow as I imagine there will be some paps trying to get some pics of your “elegantly frazzled “ looks.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Do we have a countdown clock somewhere meting out the last hours and minutes of this marriage from hell?

Cannot wait for Ioan to finally break the 200 pound chain tying him to a ten tonne catastrophe!

(Paraphrasing Nick Cave) :p

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Do we have a countdown cuntdown clock somewhere meting out the last hours and minutes of this marriage from hell?

Cannot wait for Ioan to finally break the 200 pound chain tying him to a ten tonne catastrophe!

(Paraphrasing Nick Cave) :p
another poster set up the "bifurcation" clock -- for 3 July 2023

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Alice can duck all the way off. Insinuating Bianca's MS is fake and she's connected to pro ana (anorexia) groups.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Been a long time since I posted on this thread and I doubt I will again as the days of the perilous salad cream journey, Instapol and the things that made this situation a bit lighter and comedic have long gone. It’s just sad now. Just popped on to say that people should not have to stay in abusive relationships. Male or female. The rhetoric that women can do no wrong or only ever react to abuse is just so lame and pathetic.

Imagine it was Ioan doing what Alice is doing now? He would be absolutely ripped to shreds and possibly even in jail. And yet Alice is allowed to continue abusing him by proxy. The Daily Mail, their kids, her sock drawer on Twitter, and those demented idiots like Tone, Lupine and the Texas clown. I think there’s things he could’ve done better regarding moving in so quickly with Bianca, that’s my opinion and I’ll always stick to that, but the level of abuse is off the charts and no one deserves that.

Everyone in this sorry saga deserves to be able to move on now and lead peaceful lives but Alice isn’t letting this happen and I believe she wants to just burn everything to the ground with her wrath.
Like I said, I doubt I’ll be posting here again as this saga is just so depressing… but I hope those kids get some heavy duty therapy. Miss the days of salad cream Clive, Ashart and the like, but this is just too dark for me now. Can’t imagine living in it…

Oh and yeah, thanks to those with some empathy for those with BPD - but coming from someone that’s dealt with it their whole life, it’s not an excuse to destroy your children or behave like a demon. In fact, I would sooner die myself than put kids through all this (I don’t have any, but if I did) I suspect there’s a little more at play with Alice than just BPD. I don’t enjoy tormenting others and causing chaos.. I always felt a deep shame after kicking off, even before I got a lot of therapy to help me manage it. I know you read here Alice. For once in your life, please put the needs of your children before your pathological need for revenge. Please. Those are two young girls with enormous potential and who deserve full and happy lives and you’re killing that.

• Heart
Reactions: 98
4-5 years if she got not spread in out which is what she wanted (10 yrs for the former Governor on the state they live in to get his) ,a custody case that in kicked down the road because the judge want to put it off ( how long has Jolie/ Pitt custody thing been running ,6-7 yrs ? ) because he felt like it

He wanted shared custody and on tody ,she refused do it .And it goes to the move it when they was a stand off in a house that if he is not paying the mortage on by working 'overseas' (he needed to sell it she wanted to live gratus in it ) would be re-possesed leaving her and the kidss with no home

And lets get it straight this visit was set up by Saint Alice , but spiked by him booking a 3 degree head shrinker to do the switch and his refusal to head to Cassel Alice in an attempt to have him break the DVRO . He has managed to keep the same brief all the way thru the mess while she has had to replace 4 lawyers ,the last one replaced during all the mess in the last 2 weeks

Want to live in Victorian Britain find a time capsule and dont live in a No Fault State that gave him/her an out

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.