Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jesskell

Both equally brilliant actors I'm going to poach one of them off yas to play me . Wonders can they do a Belfast accent 🙈😁😂

I have been so busy all day babysitting and getting ready for Derry in morn til Monday . I bet I miss a ton of shit 😭pray I get a signal on the bus going 🙏
I'm still babysitting and my eyes are going together with sleep but have to stay awake til my son and wife come in . How does MAlice do it near 24/7 on her SM it's exhausting jooking in ffs🤐
I would love to hear them try the Belfast accent 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
Ages ago, when she was using her legit accounts, you could see who did the likes too, so AE is not several recent members of Tattle. This isn't the first time her many dozens of socks have screenshot Tattle and posted it.
fixed it.

anyway yeah mAlice is a member* alright

*particularly in the erotic fiction sense

• Haha

sweetnessfollows

VIP Member
How does a hearing like this work?

Is it first all Bianca and then all Yo? (Or however they call it) Or do they go together?

Piglet&Pooh

VIP Member
Does the continuance of this case affect bifurcation? Or does it just mean that the RO is going to be heard with the custody stuff that was going tp be decided later anyway?

Reactions: 8

Feather fans

VIP Member
My worst nightmare!! I always think that’s going to happen to me at Victoria, I don’t know why that station is the focus of my anxiety haha
Victoria is one of the worst lines for being hot! But picadilly is worse, I once nearly passed out there! O avoid tube like plague in summer - luckily I no longer have to commute in London anyway!

• Wow
  • Sad

AsYouLikeIt

VIP Member
Unless you live in the US, it's going to be a long night, and we still may not know what happened in Court until tomorrow.🤦‍♀️
It's 6:50am here. About the take my daughter to swimming lessons. I'll check intermittently through the day. It wouldn't surprise me if we don't hear anything until Monday though.

Irishwidz

VIP Member
Love her! If you’ve bagged Sarah then I’m going for Suranne Jones
Both equally brilliant actors I'm going to poach one of them off yas to play me . Wonders can they do a Belfast accent 🙈😁😂

I have been so busy all day babysitting and getting ready for Derry in morn til Monday . I bet I miss a ton of shit 😭pray I get a signal on the bus going 🙏
I'm still babysitting and my eyes are going together with sleep but have to stay awake til my son and wife come in . How does MAlice do it near 24/7 on her SM it's exhausting jooking in ffs🤐

Batters

Here we go again... So given that he couldn't just do a runner with them, was he meant to stay in the house and be abused some more? Would you recommend the same thing if it was a man abusing a woman? Read the wiki and change the record.
I have read the wiki. I would tell any parent to protect their children. I am not blaming Ioan for this shitstorm, I am saying that I think that he could have done some things differently.

• Haha
  • Wow