Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nixlondon

VIP Member
I think @twittwottoo was referring to the older posts linked further back in the thread - I remember in earlier threads there were a lot of comments about how he should have taken the girls out of school to go to France with him, and hired nannies or had them on set with him for three months, and lots of other pretty wild suggestions (also ignoring covid restrictions entirely, never mind anything else!)
If I have misread, my apologies.

Reactions: 7

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Victoria is one of the worst lines for being hot! But picadilly is worse, I once nearly passed out there! O avoid tube like plague in summer - luckily I no longer have to commute in London anyway!
You working from home too now?

It's 2pm LA time. Maybe this will go on all day.

Reactions: 6

AsYouLikeIt

VIP Member
I can understand Alice's desire to hide her neck but something like this is much more appropriate than the horse blankets she wear. She also needs to sort her hair out. I think the constant home bleaching snaps it off and makes it thinner. She's better off growing it out to its natural colour and putting highlights or a rinse through. She'd look nice with a shaped shoulder length 'do.View attachment 2259883
Whilst I know she's a lost cause, I found this article on herringbone highlights. Gwenyth also has finer hair and this seems to suit her.

Weathergirl

Chatty Member
I understand that you are a UK lawyer who knows how the system works here. The system in CA is very different. For those who know the US system, would Ioan have been granted an emergency order by the court to take the kids from AE? I don't think he would and Anne knew that.
In the UK many judges won't make emergency interim orders either, it depends on the facts and the evidence. We are takling procedural differences, yes, but many legal principles are mirrored between jurisdictions. I am 100% on Ioan's side but my opinion is that he should have gone in harder and sooner. Even if interim orders are not made at first, he has the safety of court oversight, less delay, and less chance of increasing PA over time. In the UK it is a basic family law principle that delay is prejudicial/harmful to children. Surely there is something similar in CA, I would be gobsmacked if not.

Ally Pally

VIP Member
I never take any Alice accounts seriously as it's 99% lies but the odd tidbit of info leaks through the crap.

Also Alice is and always was a troll, she just can't use her main accounts to do it anymore. I'm trying to keep a list of all her socks but it's exhausting. We didn't appreciate Marie enough at the time!

@IHateGossip2009
@2001_juven17
@mitzicooee89363
@doodledreeeeeam
@dontminors5978
@fooledagai31458
@janellek31941
@biancaschin3425

I also include the long standing sock
@TonyEva92385840
@AbusesBian54734

• Wow

Nixlondon

VIP Member
I am not in the US though, but I regularly instruct experts of both disciplines for court reports and testimony. 100% of the time it will be a psychologist for a personality disorder. If the subject is a child, we always ask the question of a psychologist if they consider a psychiatrist is required.
My point is the psychiatrist takes precedence over the psychologist - a child can only be referred to a psychiatrist once the they have been through a psychologist. It is a more serious level of intervention

screamin.lisa

Chatty Member
Good. This means she will have a lawyer independently of Alice who will advise her properly. I hope they recommend a Guardian ad Litem for her too.
But she will share everything the lawyer says to Alice who will them tell her to do the opposite.

Reactions: 5