Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Old Soak

VIP Member
Right, if PlankTone is correct, their wedding song was Forever Young by Alphaville.

A song about living under the threat of a cataclysmic nuclear war.

Strange choice for a wedding song but turns out exactly what the marriage was like for Ioan.
LMAO it’s a great fkn song but wtf?!!!! Hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Lulugrace

VIP Member
I feel for you. No alcohol for me. Left others around the bonfire (Midsummer celebrations) and came indoors to lie down a few hours ago. Have a disc problem, so on pregabalin for the second week already (many more to come) and the side effects are horrid (currently cannot really see what I am writing as everything gets really blurry). But hopefully can avoid the surgery.
Don't want to fall asleep yet though, so perhaps will soon go back to the bonfire. ;)
I've been on pregabalin for ages, for the same reason, prolapsed disc...off to see the surgeon next week. I don't get many side effects anymore thank god, apart from a dry mouth, like the desert dry 😫

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Weathergirl

Chatty Member
Disagree. In the US child psychiatrists diagnose & report on actual child pathologies and personality issues - and can prescribe medical treatment.
I am not in the US though, but I regularly instruct experts of both disciplines for court reports and testimony. 100% of the time it will be a psychologist for a personality disorder. If the subject is a child, we always ask the question of a psychologist if they consider a psychiatrist is required.

Invictus

Chatty Member
Thank you for sharing that. I posted that from my own experiences. In either case - I hope Ella gets the mental help she needs through whatever channels are needed.

I wonder if the recommendation of the psychiatrist has legal weight to it? Maybe that's why it was suggested rather than a medical one?
It's confusing since you have both generalist psychiatrists and generalist psychologists. There are specifically trained Psychs (of both paths) for assessment- Neuropsychologists and Neuropsychiatrists specialize in evals so I imagine if the judge orders an evaluation, they will find someone with this specific specialization.

Ally Pally

VIP Member
I can understand Alice's desire to hide her neck but something like this is much more appropriate than the horse blankets she wear. She also needs to sort her hair out. I think the constant home bleaching snaps it off and makes it thinner. She's better off growing it out to its natural colour and putting highlights or a rinse through. She'd look nice with a shaped shoulder length 'do.View attachment 2259883
I think she's playing the part of the poor downtrodden woman.

Lotus Flower

children's lawyers are meant to be neutral in custody cases. They basically investigate the case etc etc rather than just blindly doing what the child or especially the parents want. It's exactly what Ioan wanted.

This says its about custody though, I wonder if Ella is hiring someone seperately for the Restraining Order? Or is that basically not possible since the court merged the cases?
I can imagine that if the court allowed Ella to hire a different lawyer for the RO, there would be 2 attorneys working at cross purposes. Since I imagine her GAL/custody attorney is going to see through the PA and recommend dropping the RO as it’s not in her best interest, she just thinks it is.

DevonshirePixie

Is it time? (I binged watched series one of Hey Duggee! last week🤪) I had better chill my alcohol free Peroni and reach for the popcorn and settle in for the fireworks... And somehow I ended up clicking on the clacky link (cheers @Lulugrace 🤪) and watched both Alice the major manipulater and the other type of fruit and nut cake to come out of Dundee 🥴
20230623_161908.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Loveu2

VIP Member
I have a feeling that Alice will need to put on her big girl scarf after court today.

• Haha

AsYouLikeIt

VIP Member
Is there a chance that this could happen today? Praying to the gods that there is.

I dipped out of these threads a long time ago and I don't think I have the energy to jump back in and watch Alice the cunt get away with abusing her children. But I'll be watching today in the hopes that someone takes notice and finally takes them out of her care. She should be in prison.
I honestly am no expert but I think custody can't be decided until the custody trial in July. The judge will likely dismiss the RO today though.

• Heart

Nixlondon

VIP Member
While you're waiting, take a gander at how a rah rah rich actor's acrimonious divorce is about to play out.
It's going to suck all of Alice's angry oxygen right out of the room.
Disagree - she has already agreed 50% custody. to be fair he earns $19m and wants to give her less than 1% support after 24 years. She does not deserve $248 per month but she definitely should get half of that. And she should fuck off out of his home. She agreed that the beginning. It's a non negotiable. If I was the judge I would tell her to live in the house next door. She doesn't need an enormous house and the kids could walk backwards and forwards. Perfect.