Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MuckyDucker

VIP Member
Please can someone with photoshop skills put Alice's face on this - I want it for my profile! The woman who is so convinced EVERYONE who speaks out against her is jealous of a woman so ashamed of what she looks like that she filters every photo and goes out in the wild in the height of LA summer looking like a frostbitten Bigfoot 🥴
Alice Kravitz.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 109

ZipSilver

Chatty Member
Having read all of those documents, man. I feel deeply, deeply sorry for Bianca. Obviously for the kids and Ioan too, which goes without saying. But something about Bianca being willing and ready to meet the girls, after two years of abuse and weaponisation from Alice, offering to answer questions, offering to cook with them, encouraging them to play with Bubba to ease the tension, and standing by calmly while Ella trashed her home and called her a slut, honestly my heart breaks for her. She’s been through so much as a result of Alice and she’s still trying to find a path forwards with Ioan as a team. Those girls have no idea how lucky they are to have a potential stepmother like Bianca, who is strong, calm, empathetic, fair and giving. And at thirty too (I’m a few years older than her and I think anyone would struggle with what she’s going through, she’s extremely mature).

Ioan is hella lucky to have her by his side.

• Heart
Reactions: 102

Ametrine

VIP Member
In my opinion, Mr G did everything backwards. I think he should have divorced and handled custody first. Running off to some overseas location and getting together with Saint Bianca, while leaving the children alone with the woman he calls “abusive,” but she is good enough to take full-time care of the children for what, two years?
No attorney approved his choices as good ideas. He messed up his own life, and the lives of his daughters.
Imma gonna have to disagree with you there. Have you read any of the court documents?

1) The divorce has been going on for over two years because Alice has been dragging it out for as long as she can. Should Ioan have remained single while this was going on? Who knows when custody will be sorted out, again, because Alice is trying to stop Ioan seeing the kids.

2) He was working in the "overseas location". Alice hadn't worked for years so he was the only breadwinner. How else were they going to pay the mortgage and bills, afford food, clothes etc? Alice's homemade handbag designs weren't going to cut it (you can see some of them in the wiki).

3) Why are you calling her "Saint Bianca"?

4) What options did Ioan have when he left Alice? If he had taken the children with him, surely he would have faced consequences? I think you said you're a divorce/family lawyer, can you tell us what would have happened if he did this?

5) IMO he didn't mess up his own life, he is beginning to sort his life out after being married to Alice. She abused him verbally and physically. Some of the verbal abuse was in front of the girls. Alice has a three-year DVRO against her protecting Ioan and Bianca, did you know this?

6) Alice is the only one messing up the lives of their daughters.

7) Ioan isn't perfect. No one is. I'm sure there are some things he wished he had differently regarding the separation. But who could have anticipated Alice would have ended up acting like this? Her behaviour defies all logic and rationale. She is a vengeful banshee who doesn't care who she hurts in her quest for revenge against Ioan, and that includes weaponising and alienating their own kids against him.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 98

EllaBella89

VIP Member
Been a long time since I posted on this thread and I doubt I will again as the days of the perilous salad cream journey, Instapol and the things that made this situation a bit lighter and comedic have long gone. It’s just sad now. Just popped on to say that people should not have to stay in abusive relationships. Male or female. The rhetoric that women can do no wrong or only ever react to abuse is just so lame and pathetic.

Imagine it was Ioan doing what Alice is doing now? He would be absolutely ripped to shreds and possibly even in jail. And yet Alice is allowed to continue abusing him by proxy. The Daily Mail, their kids, her sock drawer on Twitter, and those demented idiots like Tone, Lupine and the Texas clown. I think there’s things he could’ve done better regarding moving in so quickly with Bianca, that’s my opinion and I’ll always stick to that, but the level of abuse is off the charts and no one deserves that.

Everyone in this sorry saga deserves to be able to move on now and lead peaceful lives but Alice isn’t letting this happen and I believe she wants to just burn everything to the ground with her wrath.
Like I said, I doubt I’ll be posting here again as this saga is just so depressing… but I hope those kids get some heavy duty therapy. Miss the days of salad cream Clive, Ashart and the like, but this is just too dark for me now. Can’t imagine living in it…

Oh and yeah, thanks to those with some empathy for those with BPD - but coming from someone that’s dealt with it their whole life, it’s not an excuse to destroy your children or behave like a demon. In fact, I would sooner die myself than put kids through all this (I don’t have any, but if I did) I suspect there’s a little more at play with Alice than just BPD. I don’t enjoy tormenting others and causing chaos.. I always felt a deep shame after kicking off, even before I got a lot of therapy to help me manage it. I know you read here Alice. For once in your life, please put the needs of your children before your pathological need for revenge. Please. Those are two young girls with enormous potential and who deserve full and happy lives and you’re killing that.

• Heart
Reactions: 98

ZipSilver

Chatty Member
I can’t not say this any longer

All of this ‘I don’t think Ioan handled this well’

is a stark reminder of how we view male victims of domestic abuse very differently to female victims.

a female victim is rightly praised for managing to get away from her abuser and rarely criticised for how she does it (the ‘why doesn’t she just leave’ is usually thrown at them while they’re still in the abusive relationship)

a male victim has to do absolutely everything completely perfectly without possessing a crystal ball or he will be heavily criticised for not acting 100% ‘perfectly’ while his abuser has waged a years-long campaign of abuse against him and their joint children even though there was no other alternative open to him at the time and any course of action would have turned out just the same because of the abuser’s commitment to abusing their victim

a female victim of abuse is allowed to find love again and praised for seeking support wherever she can find it because escaping abuse is harrowing and she doesn’t have to continue letting the abuser dictate what she does

a male victim of abuse is expected to remain single and financially independent despite being under massive financial and emotional strain until such a time when the abuser mellows out and he may then be allowed to form a new relationship

Funny how every time someone asks ‘so… what could he have done differently?’ there is no response that would have been legally or practically possible. Just pie in the sky armchair quarterbacking about what impractical actions someone who has never been in his position likes to think they’d have taken if they were in his shoes and had unlimited time, money, and resources.

• Heart
Reactions: 97

M33L4

VIP Member
Always the same when big Al has a court appearance. New members coming in here to stir the pot.
Gentle reminder to ignore, today’s outcome is very important and we don’t want the thread closed. How else will we find out Alice has to pay Bianca’s lawyers fees?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 94

shugabug23

Chatty Member
In my opinion, Mr G did everything backwards. I think he should have divorced and handled custody first. Running off to some overseas location and getting together with Saint Bianca, while leaving the children alone with the woman he calls “abusive,” but she is good enough to take full-time care of the children for what, two years?
No attorney approved his choices as good ideas. He messed up his own life, and the lives of his daughters.
Oh jeez I’ve never encountered a sock in real life! I’m a little star struck 🤩

Hi mAlice 👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 92

Mad Betty

VIP Member
My legal friend *might* be in court today. They have a case a bit later in the day downtown but said they'd try to pop in beforehand if they can. They'll let me know. They attended once before and have been following ever since.

They did say at this point they think defamation lawsuits against AE are a given. There is so much damning evidence against her.

MOO.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 90

Mad Betty

VIP Member
The mother was terrified of the girls seeing therapists. She hated them having a chaperone. She has stated all lawyers are essentially abuse enablers. She's made it clear she doesn't respect authority figures.

Ms. Greenberg as guardian ad litem will only focus on the girls needs. She will prevent the mother from interfering at all. The mother will have no say whatsoever.

Well done, Judge. Well done.

MOO.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 90

jobellecee

So according to some people (whose usernames I don’t recall seeing on here before but granted I do pop in and out) the Queen of the Pies is only acting like a a furious rabid wolverine because her prized possession, er, baby angel, left her for a conniving younger woman and either A wants nothing to do with the children or B is trying to take her children away? Okay….then what was the excuse 20 years ago when their blossoming love was fresh and new with no Australian women in sight, only a bunch of fat ugly sad old broads who he wouldn’t touch with a ten foot pole (according to her) and she acted just as whacko? People, the only way she’s going to change for the better is if she gets possessed by a slightly less evil demon.

Jesus I’m having flashbacks to the olden days. Any minute now someone is going to say you’re all just jealous. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

ButterTart

VIP Member
I understand why the judge decided the way he did about Ioan. It’s part of why he was assigned the case in the first place - because he is familiar with the history of this divorce and can see this for what it is. Bianca’s was the one with a slightly better chance of being granted and it was denied. So I doubt VERY much that the one against Ioan will succeed.

• Heart
Reactions: 82

BessieNessie

VIP Member
Another thing I find odd.. why is Ioan putting all that cash and energy into America’s top lawyers when he can just pop over here and read the posts of the if it was me… brigade for free?

He’s clearly dropping the ball there. 💅🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

Ametrine

VIP Member
But I thought there was a 20-minute video showing Bianca repeatedly abusing Ella, and bashing her between a door several times over?

Oh wait, looks like that was UTTER, UTTER DEFAMATION

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

plinky2

VIP Member
I don't think that I have ever posted on these threads but have been following.

Ioan should never have left his children in the way that he did. I completely accept that Alice is an abuser. He knew that and yet was content to leave his 2 young daughters with her. He must have guessed that things would go badly wrong. It's worse than anyone could have imagined but it was never going to be a good thing to leave your kids with a mentally unstable woman.
Look many have been here from day 1
He did not leave in this way in fact for months they co parented inside their house together, with Ioan going back every day to see the girls. He wasn’t working so he took them to school and slept in a small apartment across town. Alice won’t tell you this now but it happened. He carried on going back until the abuse got worse and worse towards him and he had no choice but to stop going to their house. He in fact tried lots of ways to communicate with Alice until it became clear he was just never going to be able to coparent with her in the way he was trying to. I genuinely do hope that people come to ask questions like this and accept the answers are not from stans just people who observed what happened. He had to go away for periods of time to film but he employed a nanny to help Alice. He was also out of work for long periods of time which was also not acceptable to Alice and she would berate him for that too. He was the only parent in the house who homeschooled the kids during the pandemic whilst Alice laid in bed or passed out from drinking.

He was a working dad who rented a small apartment driving back to the house but some of the court documents show she would just spend hours abusing him in front of the kids so he had to stop going.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 78

Ametrine

VIP Member
Ioan’s is going to be continued to July 13, at his request and because the petitioner (Ella) asked to hire a lawyer. And this case has been combined with the divorce case.
Seeing the names laid out like that is just awful. It really makes you grasp the reality of the situation.

Screenshot 2023-06-24 at 00.14.51.png

Two and a half years ago, who in their wildest dreams ever could have thought that all this would lead to Ella trying to take out a restraining order against her own father?

Fuck you Alice.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 73

Jemadah

VIP Member
It's always easy to have opinions about an event long after it's happened... especially when you're Alice or one of her cronies and ignoring all the facts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

ButterTart

VIP Member
I assume joining the divorce case into the PRO application just means that they will no longer be judging the incidents at Ioan’s flat as an isolated case, but against the context of the wider divorce and the pattern of behaviour. Which of course is hugely relevant.
Yes, that’s the point of it and it’s a good thing the same judge is hearing all of this. There is still no TRO against Ioan, so it’s doubtful in the extreme the judge feels Ella is in any danger at all. He just appears to want to adjudicate this in the bigger context of the divorce. So … I could see mental health and parenting evaluations being ordered.

• Heart
Reactions: 69