Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whirlingbutterflies

Alice was so stupid for even going down this route.
I cant believe she ever thought she could pull this stunt.

Now she has everything she never wanted. Close inspection into the lack of homeschooling, the PA, her addictions, the children’s mental state. Everything she’s tried to hide through stopping the therapy will be revealed.

Alice, think before you drink. What seems like a good idea, three bottles in, usually isn’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 47

welp

VIP Member
another mistake she is doing: if she had just let this all pass she could have in theory have Ella being able to give her preference (depending on how mature the judge would regard her). If not now then at a later opportunity to change custody. Now that preference will go through the filter of a GAL. She thinks she has given the kids a "voice" this way but in reality they ensured that until they are 18 they cannot decide (iirc the GAL stays till they are 18), so even in the event of a future attempt to amend custody their hands are tied unless the GAL thinks otherwise.

• Heart

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
We all knew it would be dismissed. Just want to see the smug smirk wiped off Alice's face. Where's the pap walk of shame pics?

• Haha
  • Heart

marjorytrashheap

VIP Member
thinking on this more, some people are so deeply uncomfortable with the idea that women can be abusive they’re frantically searching for any scrap of misdoings they can find on Ioan’s behalf so they can portray it as ‘both as bad as each other’. Which is deeply insulting and logically flawed when you consider that even if Ioan could have done things differently (I don’t think he could but respect others might come to a different conclusion) he did what he did with the best intentions for his children and him, while Alice has acted with the worst and most destructive of intentions for him and the children. It’s like watching someone spill a droplet of water on the carpet and someone chuck an ocean of water on that same carpet and claim they’re both to blame for how wet the fucking carpet is.
I think for some people, even the hint of the idea that there was 'another woman' just sends them batshit fucking insane. All the people backing Alice up saying her reaction to the 'affair' is completely ok and understandable give me the fucking rage. None of this behaviour is in the ballpark of acceptable, affair or not, and the wronged women who think it's great should take a long, long look at themselves and wonder if it really was the 'other woman' that broke up their marriages, or the fact that they think sustained emotional, physical and verbal abuse is completely fine.

I know we can't know everything, but it does seem like that for a famous guy he's barely had a love life outside of Alice, no revelations have been made about affairs, and there's a strong possibility - weird as it might be - that he's a bit of an oddity for an actor and took his marriage seriously! He seems rather naive and earnest, and grew up religious, so you never know.

• Heart

SC_love

Chatty Member
I’m feeling real anxiety reading these threads today.

Hoping with all my might for the right outcome in Court for Ioan, Bianca and the girls.

There’s a lot of Monday morning quarterbacking going on at the moment. It’s very easy to say what ‘should’ have been done after the fact, especially when you weren’t the one that was emotionally involved in the first place.

Nothing Ioan could have done would have prevented the outcome we have. Alice was always going to punish him to the full extent for leaving her; believing anything else flies in the face of her failed relationships with everyone around her and her long documented history of abuse to anyone who she perceives has slighted her.

You only have to look at the posts our favourite lurker has liked to see that Ioan is devastated by what’s happening and tried to play this right from the start, both legally and by trying to appease Alice as much as possible.

This is not his fault. The blame for all of this lies solely with one person, and that’s Alice.

• Heart

NarcRage

VIP Member
Has B With the shit hair disappeared?

Funny all the socks are quiet (except GG which has had a catastrophic malfunction).

What HAS Sockbro been doing all day ???
None of the socks (inc wanksock bro) are even liking other posts...it's almost as if they are all together somewhere, busy.

• Haha

NarcRage

VIP Member
I agree with this, but I do not doubt Anne Kiley has seen exactly the type of person Alice is in her career and would have been counselling him to go in hard. Ioan is a gentle, naive man and I honestly believe he could not anticipate what depths Alice would sink to. Anne could.
Also he has probably spent their entire relationship treading on eggshells, trying not to set her off. I think his softly softly approach at first was him doing what has always "worked" in the past. He thought he could manage her.

Reactions: 46

NarcRage

VIP Member
If Ella was holding the phone up above her head to film herself the position of the bruise make more sense.

So Ella went to go out through the door (filming herself) then stopped, turned to came back into the apartment, as if she'd changed her mind, at which point bianca closed the door, and Ella lunged at it and threw her arm in the way, dropping her phone in the process.

Sounds like the court should award a penalty for that dive, doesn't it Juventus?

• Haha

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
So PlankTone remembered to ask the new sock to DM him and then says to it - you’ve said a lot in the past what do you think?

Er no Tone, the account is only a day old. How has it said a lot in the past?

Sock says 6 hours ago - I hope there is video - two hours later there is definitely a twenty minute video.

She’d have to be fucking stupid to submit twenty minutes of video. That would show Ella’s entire bad behaviour and set the scene.

Anyone with an iota of intelligence would cut the first bit and just show the door slam.

If they turn up I’m sure the lawyers will ask why Ella or Elsie was recording the visit.

• Haha

maggie72

I can’t believe all these new, random accounts on twitter all know the same info about the situations plus reveal a little bit more each day. What are the chances??

I’m still amazed that Alice doesn’t think that her PRO will be extended again. I would guess that at this rate, Ioan will have more than enough proof when the time comes.

• Haha

NarcRage

VIP Member
Why do I think that GG is pretending Tone doxxed her as proof that Alice is not running the account?
I can't keep up with this level of double bluff. It's like trying to work out which prize is Dusty Bin on 3-2-1

*Only UK turds of a certain age will understand this

• Haha
  • Heart

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
It’s check mate. If the girls play up, act hysterical about dad and B, or sulk and refuse to talk…all evidence leads back to PA by Alice.

M33L4

VIP Member
I will swim in salad cream if Alice has to use her “childhood” money to pay Bianca’s legal fees.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

welp

VIP Member
I’m sure this is partly true at least. It wouldn’t have looked too good to expose her many faults publicly to get the kids away. Was this entirely in the best interests of the kids… or also Ioan at first? Maybe it’s hindsight, I’m sure some of it is, but I also think if he’d really sat down and put the kids first from the beginning, with a proper reckoning of the alcohol abuse, and her abusive behaviour which everyone here accepts as factual and long-term, things would have been done differently.
I don't think so. The way things are in LA alcohol abuse is not very relevant, especially when there is a nanny. So him trying to go down that route from the start without any attempts at a peaceful resolution would have looked pretty bad on him.

I do think he tried too long to reach a peaceful resolution, but you see, when he asked the court in february to make a temporary order to grant them at least 50/50 the judge told them to sort this themselve out until the court hearing. You need to show a huge paper trail of actually trying before a judge ever entertains the idea to get involved. It's just the way it is.

And while we are all here sitting discussing I am sure Ioan receives advice from actual lawyers, his approach will not be completely his own choice.

Hasn't Ioan asked for a continuance in his RO response?
No, he said he will ask for the custody trial to be continued from what I understand.

• Heart

BessieNessie

VIP Member
We’re no longer in the early days when only a handful of people knew her backstory and what she’d done to his fanclub, the letter about her stepsister and her toxic rants about his mother and her dad. Plus all the rest of her sinister madness.

The wiki and court docs show years of marital abuse, parental alienation and rampant toxicity from Alice. Any reasonable person can see what’s what here.

The “look what he made her do” stuff is either trolling or not bothering to read any of it.

In other news, I had a lovely chuckle with Butter Tarts prisoner love letter and Loveu2 playing ‘Where’s Bloato’ on twitter. 🤣🤣🧡

• Haha
  • Heart