Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ametrine

VIP Member
Later today I'm going to try and make a section in the Wiki highlighting Alice's lies, because I am fucking fed up her calling other people liars when she has left a trial of evidence across social media, the media and her court documents showing that she is in fact a liar.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

AsYouLikeIt

VIP Member
I am going to share my very first post in this forum. After everything has come out I no longer feel this way about Ioan. I think he has done all he can. I think he knew all along that he couldn't just storm in and take the girls and that he has been doing everything by the book. Unfortunately the wheels of justice turn slowly. I don't know how anyone can have read these threads from the begging and not see Alice as anything but a monster. I also now don't think he slept with Bianca until he says he did. His self worse was probably so low he probably couldn't even contemplate a woman might find him attractive.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
I’m torn between them not turning up and them calling the paps for their arrival over “how awful
It is the father is taking them to court”
The paps will be there. It's all part of that cunt's plan. I am bringing this over from the last thread. It's by @StewPots

She is not mentally ill - she is a narcissistic abuser, who drinks too much, is dangerously entitled and knows exactly what she's doing. She is playing a massive game here, and to be perfectly frank, anyone with a serious mental disorder would have a hard time keeping this shit up. I can barely get my chores done and my son to school some days. So for me, the BPD thing doesn't fly.

She's just a horrible, awful cruel cunt who will do anything, including sacrificing her daughters happiness and throwing the relationship they had with their Dad under a bus, in order to exact her "revenge" and come out in the press as "victorious".

Fucking horrid squawking cunt. Fuck off.

All of a sudden there is a lot of victim-blaming and excusing abusive behaviour going on here and it's fucked up. I 👀 you!

• Heart
Reactions: 56

welp

VIP Member
My point is he could have done something way before February - when did Marjorie video and the others come out? During collaborative? He should have shut down immediately and gone in hard. But yes, I get what you say re: hindsight and woulda coulda shoulda. I guess I get massively frustrated because after the first wild eyed video, I could see exactly what was going to happen and if I was him, I would have gone in hard. But then I think I am much more aggressive naturally that Ioan is. I think part of the problem is he is a really decent, gentle guy who could not believe she was capable of doing what she did. So yes, I can get enormously frustrated at Ioan and believe he could have gone in harder sooner, but actually, having done some honest thinking, ultimately, I don't think the end result would be any different. She would alienate those children regardless. The only option I think Ioan has is to fight for full custody. It is clear that 50/50 will never work.
I mean, hey, I was predicting all of this the second the divorce started. And it's indeed frustrating that strangers have a better idea of Alice than Ioan appeared to have.

I also think much as we are preaching that a aggresive approach would have been in the best interests of the kids...perhaps it wouldnt have been. it's quite possible Alice would have acted even worse had Ioan applied more pressure. She constantly portrays lawyer letters as abuse by the father to her kids, she is constantly telling them that Ioan wants to take them away when this was never true. now imagine how she would be if Ioan would actually use aggresive litigation? it may have furthered the alienation. we end up in the same scenario except that Ioan would "deserve" it because of litigation abuse.

quite honestly there was never a good solution the second he left. Even given her all his money wouldnt have changed a thing. Ella was alienated while he paid the rich girl school, the house with pool and without a girlfriend present. this is what so many dont understand. Its only Elsie where its unknown if a more aggresive approach (plus keeping Bianca away) would have worked but I highly suspect Alice used the fact that he was working for months away to put a stop on Elsie seeing him too.

the only way he prevents being alienated from the kids is if he stays with her. this was clear for me from the start

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 55

Piglet&Pooh

VIP Member
Oh and reading the order appointing the lawyer it states " The court wants to appoint Elise Greenberg as minor's counsel to represent the minor children" -plural - so the lawyer will be digging into Elsie's best interests as well it seems

• Heart
Reactions: 55

welp

VIP Member
mAlice doesn't have a lawyer (yet, or again). So can she sit in on discussions that E's lawyer has with E?
no, this is strictly forbidden.

Minor's lawyers are interviewing everyone: the child, parents, teachers, therapists, friends, etc. seperately. It's not a lawyer in the classic sense that does anything you want even if they disagree with you, but more someone that is neutral. She will not do whatever Ella wants if she believes it's not in her best interest. And if Alice tries to interfer she is in big trouble.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
What possible reason could Tony have to remember never mind play Alice’s wedding song?! And if Alice is such a poor victim in all of this, why would she want to be reminded of said wedding song?!
My brothers would think I was nuts if I expected them to remember my wedding songs!! And oddly enough, I'd think they were nuts if I caught them leaving me song dedications on their social media accounts. A little too sweet home Alabama for my sensibilities.

Which is why I don't believe and never will believe, that Tony is anyone other than Alice.

All the tells are there. The constant need to say "my sister Alice" ( trying to indicate theres a seperation between the two), " I know you're not online sis..." ( Uh huh, sure Jan) , the constant over familiar speak, the knowledge base a brother simply shouldn't have (her wedding songs, her likes and dislikes etc') I mean by all accounts these siblings have barely had any contact in person in the better part of 15 years, and people are supposed to buy that some random bloke from Bristol just HAD to join twitter to spend all day passionately blathering on about his own sister?

What in the Game of Thrones is this shit?

• Haha
Reactions: 53

JoJo76

VIP Member
Ok Turds. I might be over and out. I've had a bit of Alice Juice but also now in mega pain with spinal stuff. I can't take my super painkillers after Vino so will retire with more gentle meds and lavendar therapy. Take care and love to all, hoping for a happy outcome.

• Heart
  • Sad

Piglet&Pooh

VIP Member
So mAlice has played the stupid games and won the stupid prizes

The false allegations have resulted in independent counsel to represent the kids interests, the issues raised by the therapist/psychologists will actually be followed up with further assessments in all liklihood and issues of schooling etc. mAlice has invited a whole load of new and more neutral professionals into her life

• Heart
It’s a big day for DumBro as he reports for duty, tasked with managing all the socks during the court hearing to “prove” they can’t possibly be Big Al…
E19D8C13-6A7C-4007-8B5E-27138148C6B3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

marjorytrashheap

VIP Member
Later today I'm going to try and make a section in the Wiki highlighting Alice's lies, because I am fucking fed up her calling other people liars when she has left a trial of evidence across social media, the media and her court documents showing that she is in fact a liar.
You'll need a very large spreadsheet. She's like a TwatGPT - she can generate endless shite in seconds.

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Tabitha D

VIP Member
I assume joining the divorce case into the PRO application just means that they will no longer be judging the incidents at Ioan’s flat as an isolated case, but against the context of the wider divorce and the pattern of behaviour. Which of course is hugely relevant.

• Heart

nodea

I left this thread in the heady days of salad cream and … well forgot all about it.
now I’m back, read the documents on the wiki, and my god this situation has its claws in me again. I’ve missed so many threads now, but weirdly feel caught up.
I do think this won’t end well , feels like AE won’t stop. I seriously think those children are in real danger from her. She is just escalating all the time.
it’s frightening actually.
she’s pulled a child out of school, isolated them, essentially brainwashed them and is, as far as I’m aware, knowingly using that child to try and punish her ex husband and his gf?
I hope today has the judge do something, this situation needs action.

Loveu2

VIP Member
Alice can fuck all the way off. Insinuating Bianca's MS is fake and she's connected to pro ana (anorexia) groups.

• Angry
  • Wow

Ametrine

VIP Member
Since the real Tone is still mysteriously quiet, I've asked the SimulaTone© to step in.

This one is for my Sister Alice! Yes she fought the law and the law won, but she will show you all next month! For ALICE and those who know!

• Haha
  • Heart

welp

VIP Member
A lawyer has been appointed for Ella…
oh this answers my question about the nature of the lawyer. So it's basically granting Ioan's request this way.

I think people were not wrong after all when they said Ioan wanted this hearing to be continued, explains also the lack of reply. And also why the judge accepted it for this case and not for Bianca's.

Very good news then.

• Wow
Reactions: 51