Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

welp

VIP Member
In my opinion, Mr G did everything backwards. I think he should have divorced and handled custody first. Running off to some overseas location and getting together with Saint Bianca, while leaving the children alone with the woman he calls “abusive,” but she is good enough to take full-time care of the children for what, two years?
No attorney approved his choices as good ideas. He messed up his own life, and the lives of his daughters.
Alice was moaning all the way through early 2021 how Ioan wants a "speedy" divorce. In August 2021 he had to film overseas (you know, to earn money to feed all of them). He wanted to do exactly what you are proposing but guess why this didnt work?

For someone that claims to be knowledgable about the Family Law you are awfully oblivios to the vulnerability of the system that allows people to drag divorces forever.

• Heart
Reactions: 69

lurkette

Just some thoughts on Ioan’s decisions as I see he’s received some (understandable) criticism.

Ioan has probably wanted an amicable and civil separation from the get go. Despite Alice’s behaviour, I don’t doubt for a moment that Ioan initially still cared and worried for her when he first decided to leave.

As we know, court costs a fortune and given his private nature and the public interest in their split (thanks to big mAl lol) court proceedings were likely his last resort and a route he did not want to take.

Yes, he did leave the girls primarily in Alice’s care despite her behaviour, but, when they were together Ioan cared for the girls and he paid for a nanny to ensure they were well looked after in his absence.

It’s a tale as old as time, people stay with their abusers for years and never fully realise the extent of the narcissists behaviour until that relationship has long ended. I’ve seen separated men and women still succumb to their abusers demands thorough out court proceedings; the powers they hold over them still so great. A lot of people tip-toe around the narcissistic as they fear the repercussions.

Alice is a ticking time bomb and I suspect everything Ioan has done has been to keep the psychotic beast from exploding, which as we now know, was futile to say the least lol.

I understand why Ioan has made the choices he chose, he’s only human.

I just hope he’s realised by now people like Alice are fought fire by fire!

• Heart
Reactions: 67

NarcRage

VIP Member
How likely is it that a respected Doctogenerian would risk his reputation, his practice, his license, perjury charges, his freedom for someone off the street who has hired him for four hours to give advice at a custody overnight?

Answers on a postcard.....

• Haha
  • Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
IMG_1477.jpeg
Turds, be on guard! This is an important day for court activities. Do not be thrown off track by any provocation.

• Heart
  • Haha

Jemadah

VIP Member
You read my last 25 posts (or however many posts) and decided that I’m mAlice or one of her friends or a sock puppet? The illogic boggles my mind.
You read all of the court documents and decided that Ioan messed up his own life and the lives of his daughters? The illogic boggles my mind.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

welp

VIP Member
I btw love that Ioan and Bianca have seperate lawyers. They will need them for their prenups anyway 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Ninas purse

VIP Member
She’s like a lawyer wearing a social worker hat. She advocates for the interests of the child. The key interests are safety, home, food, education, not being parentified,or pap walk paraded etc
Alice hasn't realised yet, but she is no longer in control or calling the shots. Anne and Ioan gave her enough rope and she hanged herself. She lost control when she got Ella to file for the RO. Gird your loins Big Bird, its going to be a bumpy ride for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 64

mickeycat

Chatty Member
Just had a text saying to stand down as Mr Mickeycat is getting a lift home with friends. My plan now is, when I hear the car pull up, to.pretend I'm asleep. Then once he's given up on the inevitable drunken attempts at amorousness and fallen into a deep slumber (ie five minutes) I can get my phone out and read in peace.
ETA: fuck's sake, is this really my life now?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
Do we think all the individual tags on the necklace each have a sock account password on it?

IMG_2701.png

• Haha
Reactions: 61

ButterTart

VIP Member
Ioan’s is going to be continued to July 13, at his request and because the petitioner (Ella) asked to hire a lawyer. And this case has been combined with the divorce case.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 61

Jemadah

VIP Member
I don't think that I have ever posted on these threads but have been following.

Ioan should never have left his children in the way that he did. I completely accept that Alice is an abuser. He knew that and yet was content to leave his 2 young daughters with her. He must have guessed that things would go badly wrong. It's worse than anyone could have imagined but it was never going to be a good thing to leave your kids with a mentally unstable woman.
Here we go again... So given that he couldn't just do a runner with them, was he meant to stay in the house and be abused some more? Would you recommend the same thing if it was a man abusing a woman? Read the wiki and change the record.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
And the family court Judge has a nice insight into what’s been going one. Well played Alice, you really messed up.

• Heart

ButterTart

VIP Member
DM will probably spin this as ‘Ella Evans gets her own attorney as RO hearing against her father is postponed’
Appointed counsel for a minor = guardian ad litem. It’s pretty standard in contentious custody cases. The GAL interviews the parents, the kids, anyone who may be able to provide useful insight into the situation, and must act in the best interests of the children. She will also report back to the judge. It’s good for the kids … not so good for Alice.

• Heart

frobly-mobly

Bianca is more dignified than me, but if I was her right now I would be doing this up and down the Abuser's street.

mr-bean-middle-finger.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

AsYouLikeIt

VIP Member
Upfront, what she has done is absolutely awful, I do see that but as long as she feels misunderstood, this will continue.

And (I know shoot me later) in her mind she feels cheated on. Left for a younger woman too. It's quite galling. Not that she's dealing with that in the right way and I'm also not saying she was an ace wife but if she wasn't mad. Would you feel for her?
I don't feel for her. Ioan did not leave her for another woman. His relationship with Bianca did not start until six months after their legal separation when divorce had already been filed. Ioan left Alice because she is abusive. There is plenty of evidence of her abuse in the court filings. He probably thought once he escaped her could rescue the girls. This has proved harder than he thought. I have no empathy for Alice. Her marriage to Ioan ended two and a half years ago. Plenty of time to have grieved and moved on.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

ButterTart

VIP Member
So in the case against Bianca, Ella had no lawyer. Would the judge have just considered the evidence submitted already and submissions from Bianca's lawyers, presumably Ella as a minor wasn't standing there making her own case?
She could absolutely have stood there to make her own case. She’s allowed to do that, anyone over 12 is allowed to. I think she felt the Bianca RO request was a slam dunk “yes”. Fuck around and find out, I guess.

• Heart
Reactions: 58