Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
GG: What else will the 9 and 13 year old girls learn? That #Tattle loves to spread rumors of sexual perversion. Incest, that's what you should talk about if you think there's a chance the kids are reading. All responsible adults put that out there, just in case the girls read Tattle.

Jeez, this was the joke about "Tone" (aka Alice) wanting to fuck his sister. LOL Well Alice is certainly fucking herself over with this shite. Shit's about to get real.
This coming from the woman who told her husband to get a room because he was cuddling his child.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 45

Ametrine

VIP Member
Current status of Alice - deep into her fourth bottle of rosé and continuing to write shit on Twitter. Despite her daughter having a court case in a few hours.

I don't even need to make any comment on how ridiculous these are.

Screenshot 2023-06-23 at 04.27.03.png

Screenshot 2023-06-23 at 04.31.35.png

• Haha
  • Wow

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
Right, if PlankTone is correct, their wedding song was Forever Young by Alphaville.

A song about living under the threat of a cataclysmic nuclear war.

Strange choice for a wedding song but turns out exactly what the marriage was like for Ioan.

• Haha
  • Wow

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
no, this is strictly forbidden.

Minor's lawyers are interviewing everyone: the child, parents, teachers, therapists, friends, etc. seperately. It's not a lawyer in the classic sense that does anything you want even if they disagree with you, but more someone that is neutral. She will not do whatever Ella wants if she believes it's not in her best interest. And if Alice tries to interfer she is in big trouble.
She’s like a lawyer wearing a social worker hat. She advocates for the interests of the child. The key interests are safety, home, food, education, not being parentified,or pap walk paraded etc

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
I’m torn between them not turning up and them calling the paps for their arrival over “how awful
It is the father is taking them to court”
I think it will be the latter.

If it was Alice's case she would not turn up.

But having pictures that will stay forever of the children vs their father attending a domestic violence case against each other in court? Boy, this is making Alice wet, I'm sure.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Tabitha D

VIP Member
God help Ella’s lawyer, is all I can say, cos they will have to read through all that divorce and custody stuff, none of which is pleasant reading. It opens a whole can of worms for Alice and Ella.

• Heart

AnneinHever

VIP Member
Even I, as a part time lurker on this thread, know that the question of “What could he have done differently” has been answered multiple times. Not only that, but those answers have all been within legal and practical possibility.

People have said that he should not have returned from filming with Bianca, or at the very least, she should not have moved in with him upon their return. I agree with this. What was stopping him from staying the course for his daughters, seeking contact immediately and focusing on his own relationship with them (instead of what seems to be repeated attempts by him to lay a foundation for a relationship with Bianca, when his own relationship with his daughters is currently on unsteady ground)?

It really has nothing to do with him being a male victim of abuse, but everything to do with him being a father and responsible for his daughters’ safety and well-being. I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone come on here and defend Alice or her actions (save one, possibly two shit stirrers), but I have seen many people suggest that Ioan, as their father, is responsible for his daughters and should really have prioritised them and rebuilding his relationship with them, over building a relationship with Bianca. Which he absolutely still could have done whilst living apart from her, and simultaneously focusing on providing a safe space and environment for his daughters to visit and build on their relationship.

I know this viewpoint upsets many people here, but I can’t even begin to understand why it is such a contentious one. He is first and foremost, a father. And his responsibility is to his children. Not, as I’ve seen suggested, to Bianca.

I believe Ioan is a victim of abuse. I also believe Ioan has let his daughters down and I think he would be absolutely horrified at all the comments made about his 13 year old child here.
While Alice was defaming Ioan on SM and the fail, making it difficult for him to find work, while she was stubbornly living rent free in a house he paid for, while she was refusing to find employment to even pay her basic bills and instead expecting Ioan to pay for everything, Bianca was paying for Ioan’s rent. She helped him have a roof over his head and enough money to continue to support the lazy cuntosaurus and their two daughters. As Ioan’s financials show he paid for everything while trying to sort out custody and be in his daughters’ lives. Yes, they moved in together fast, but I don’t think they had a choice. Malice made everything difficult. They’re not even divorced almost three years later.

• Heart

Loveu2

VIP Member
I cant believe she ever thought she could pull this stunt.

Now she has everything she never wanted. Close inspection into the lack of homeschooling, the PA, her addictions, the children’s mental state. Everything she’s tried to hide through stopping the therapy will be revealed.

Alice, think before you drink. What seems like a good idea, three bottles in, usually isn’t.
She thought he would back down because it was his daughter. She never expected him to fight back.

• Heart

AnneinHever

VIP Member
God help Ella’s lawyer, is all I can say, cos they will have to read through all that divorce and custody stuff, none of which is pleasant reading. It opens a whole can of worms for Alice and Ella.
I’m positive the new lawyer will tell them to drop the RO. Any sensible lawyer would tell them it’s going to open a can of worms.

• Heart

Jemadah

VIP Member
You get a court order and open the lid on the prescription medicine and alcohol abuse, and aggressive/violent outbursts and threats to end her life, and the many of their things that have been listed in these threads over and over again. You could go in much more aggressively, and many do (especially with resources to have good lawyers), rather than tiptoeing around in mediation and attempting to co-parent for years.
It's easy to say these things now after everything has happened, but it's much harder when you're the person who has been and is being abused and is stuck in the middle of it just trying to survive. He escaped with just the clothes on his back for goodness sake. His mental health and self esteem must have been absolutely shot, and even though she was already behaving terribly he had no way of knowing that she would go absolutely off the scale with the abuse and everything else.

• Heart
  • Sad

AsYouLikeIt

VIP Member
In my opinion, Mr G did everything backwards. I think he should have divorced and handled custody first. Running off to some overseas location and getting together with Saint Bianca, while leaving the children alone with the woman he calls “abusive,” but she is good enough to take full-time care of the children for what, two years?
No attorney approved his choices as good ideas. He messed up his own life, and the lives of his daughters.
Running off to that "overseas location" is what has paid the bills. Ioan filed for divorce and started the collaborative divorce process, which Alice stopped before he left to film the Reunion. Alice was never going to make this divorce simple. He was moved out of the home and he had shared custody with the girls. He has done everything right IMO though personally I think he should've gone harder. Alice is unhinged and Ioan is not responsible for her behaviour.

• Heart

NarcRage

VIP Member
what is the juve sock implying with "Video shows Geri never in the kitchen"? is she trying to discredit the psychologist and that he actually saw the incident but lied about not seeing it to cover up for Bianca? But what exactly would he cover up? Both scenarios sound like a accident, with Bianca's aligning better to the injuries
She's lining her excuses up early. Everyone is corrupt. Family court, psychologists, therapists, lawyers.
Never her fault.

• Heart

Georgie883

VIP Member
Really feel for B today. I hope she doesn’t suffer any flare ups from the stress of it all. Courts can be a very intimidating environment.

Saw this photo and it sort of just made me think of her, with her light and positivity shielding from the darkness that is mAlice. Anyhow I don’t usually get all mushy and deep, but i’ll be thinking of her today.

IMG_0791.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

Piglet&Pooh

VIP Member
oh, juve is back online. how very not suspicious. looking forward to their report on the hearing LMAO

PS: I btw would die to know why she picked that username. Juve 2001 Nr 17, is she some secret Trezegeut fan?
The silence of the socks was deafening while Court was in session

• Haha
Reactions: 43