Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

maggie72

When will Alice understand that twitter is not the LA County Court system? If she has actual evidence she has had every opportunity to submit it. If she could keep an attorney and listen to them, she would know that what she is doing on twitter is pointless. It’s attention seeking.

Alice is the least-gagged DVRO person on the planet. She won’t shut up about anything despite knowing she could be prosecuted. It’s ridiculous that she doesn’t care how serious the situation is and could be.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

ButterTart

VIP Member
Alice knows Ella could ask for one continuance because that’s what she did (and then manipulated Ioan into asking for a second one, which is why that RO took months to decide. So Ella took a page from Alice’s book. I agree that it may be tough to get a lawyer who thinks pursuing this is a good idea though.

• Heart

SynthGirl

VIP Member
Thank you so much for all the good intel, Butter Tart. It doesn’t seem to me like this is a clever time for Ella to double down.
This setup by Alice worked in one sense. He is even more estranged from Ella than before. And the dream of the first meeting with Bianca wasn't just a tense first meeting. It was catastrophic with Ella acting like a lunatic towards both Ioan and Bianca. And it gave Alice an opening to suggest to her child, who was giggling as she left, filing for ROs, with Alice adding all kinds of outright lies in Ella's allegations. The average person just reads headlines and a little bit of the article, with no full picture, and moves on and doesn't have a high opinion of any of them. I

It's all so distasteful. I hate that she is rewarding her child for such awful behavior from the moment he picked her up, behavior that Alice has encouraged and created. I hate that Ioan even fell into this trap Alice set up in the first place with her offer of an overnight, etc. I hate that Alice got the chance to play her vicious games and sits on sock accounts hour after hour spouting her crap.

I don't see a way forward for Ella and Ioan for many years no matter how much he tries.

• Sad
  • Angry

Mrsoh

VIP Member
Look at the abuse he gets from some people on Twitter for doing it the right way, imagine what that would look like if he had have came down hard on her, the poor bloke can't bloody win.

• Heart

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
When my children's father and I split up due to him cheating,I acted like a crazy woman and looking back I've always been so mortified at how I behaved.... that's until I started reading these threads. Alice is a whole other level of crazy and my ex should count himself lucky I didn't activate Big Al mode
---
11:35 here in UK. When's showtime?

• Haha

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
Loopy thinking thousands of emails is ridiculous.

The new sock has tweeted 157 times in just over 24 hours; thousands is really not outside the realms of possibility.

M33L4

VIP Member
She tried to get his father to ditch his partner...that didn't go so well for her either.
Thank you for this reminder. This isn’t Alice’s first rodeo. She insinuated her dad and step mother had mistreated the stepsister she’d never met and the reason she unalived herself.
Watch this happen here.

I’m using everything that the Patron Saint Ioan of Tattle has taught me, grey rock all the way…

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Ametrine

VIP Member
Not gonna lie, never wanted to hear from Boring Tone so much as I do now…
I made you a SimulaTone© which you can use in the meantime:

"X" is worth a follow!
BLOCK "X", this person is a troll!
This one is for my Sister Alice!
I love my wife SO much! Who I met at Alice's wedding!
Well said that person!
If you want a fight, show your face!
BLOCKED IMMEDIATELY!
What is an Iris?

Edited to add, I think I've done alright. Alice should have employed me to run the Tone account while she was down the court house.

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
Fun fact: The proposed lawyer is a partner in the lawyer company of Marie's old boss Mark Gross, who was Charlie Sheen's lawyer.

• Wow
  • Haha

M33L4

VIP Member
So they can speculate and discuss this on Twitter but we can’t on here? Fuck right off.
This is someone trying and failing to prove Alice doesn’t have socks tweeting incessantly while she is in court.

• Heart

BessieNessie

VIP Member
Sorry for the daft question, easily confused!

So todays court case is solely Bianca vs Ella?

And if by some miracle it’s granted IG will have to make the choice between Bianca and Ella? Was this the ultimate end game?
How would he ever have to choose between them? Big E is his daughter, he gets to decide who his partner is and she gets to be civil and respectful towards her. That’s all. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Giving into her toddler tantrums and attempts at the coercion is the worst thing he can do.

• Heart

marjorytrashheap

VIP Member
All of a sudden there is a lot of victim-blaming and excusing abusive behaviour going on here and it's fucked up.
It's something that happens periodically, it'll subside. There are a few people who come out of the woodwork to enthusiastically like posts which place the blame on IG and/or B but it never lasts.

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
So what happens after she reads through all the court docs and figures out Alice is the culprit and the cause of all this distress?? Can she recommend the kids be removed? This is going to get really interesting.
She will argue for the best interests of the girls, which may mean she argues they shouldn’t be with Alice.
Alice could only have made this situation worse by actually hijacking live tv news with a gun and taking the host hostage. She’s fucked herself.

• Haha
  • Heart

Ninas purse

VIP Member
Does the continuance of this case affect bifurcation? Or does it just mean that the RO is going to be heard with the custody stuff that was going tp be decided later anyway?
No. The Bifurcation is exactly for this type of divorces. Where a spouse acts like Big Bird. It will go ahead on July 3rd. Here's to Ioan and Bianca having the best Independence Day on July 4th.

• Heart

Lotus Flower

Wonder if Alice realizes yet that if her “evidence“ against Bianca was so weak that it was insufficient for a mere RO, no DA is going to charge her with assault. She can kiss the deportation delusion goodbye.

• Haha

Lotus Flower

She’s like a lawyer wearing a social worker hat. She advocates for the interests of the child. The key interests are safety, home, food, education, not being parentified,or pap walk paraded etc
This is going to turn into such an epic fail/own goal for Alice. Once she realizes that the GAL is far more of a threat to her than the therapists were, she’s not going to be able to control herself. She’s going to go full batshit insane on the GAL, it will be documented for the court, and she‘ll lose custody of the kids.

• Haha