Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Silverplume

In my opinion, Mr G did everything backwards. I think he should have divorced and handled custody first. Running off to some overseas location and getting together with Saint Bianca, while leaving the children alone with the woman he calls “abusive,” but she is good enough to take full-time care of the children for what, two years?
No attorney approved his choices as good ideas. He messed up his own life, and the lives of his daughters.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 51

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
Who thinks Alice muscled her way into the courtroom screaming "but the fucking bogan stole my Angel Baby!!!"

Show of hands please. ✋🏻

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

plinky2

VIP Member
I never post here either, just read, but the bits in bold are why many people think it’s absolutely ludicrous that he left those children there for years under those circumstances, I don’t know why that’s so hard for others to accept. She’s a nightmare and he’s had a rough time… she’s also plainly not fit to look after her children and he absolutely could have done a lot more, and a lot earlier. Her conduct on social media alone has made it clear to you what she is like, and it’s dangerous. Never mind real life. He wanted it it work out with them living with her 50% of the time so he could work, travel whatever, and he kept plugging away trying to make that happen but that is so obviously not the reality they were living In, and for a long time before they actually split as well as afterwards. Those kids are just so damaged now it’s going to follow them into their adult lives and relationships. They were so young when this happened and i don’t think it needed to be this way.
The abuse was towards Ioan at this point, and easy to be passed as a hurt wife which he felt bad about causing. When I was being abused by my ex my kids were not. So I left so they didn’t have to see it. I left with my kids as he didn’t want them. I tried to share the kids with him and he wanted his own life.

I have fortunately never met anyone in real life who took their kids away from their other parent out of spite or because they were splitting up. Most parents fall into who is the default parent and as Alice wasn’t working for over 10 years she was the default not necessarily the best parent but at that time wasn’t the worst. Almost all parents who split up (apart from the cruel or disinterested ones) try to share their children and it’s such a weird and abnormal reaction for observers to comment he wanted to leave his wife and therefore should have just immediately taken the kids with him, she is their mother, why would he have wanted to do that? All he’s ever wanted was to share them. He did not know she was going to be this bad and what she was going to do to them

• Heart
  • Sad

curious km

Chatty Member
IMG_2086.jpeg

Legit question- how do you “fall down by weight of door? “ did door fall on her?
If video exists- wouldn’t the police have collected it as part of investigation? And if in existence it would surely have insured the TRO would be granted?

I wonder what the courts will say about 20 minutes of face time video of E marching around and damaging apartment and trying to get Bianca to react?

Quit twitting mAlice - go to bed - you gotta big day tomorrow as I imagine there will be some paps trying to get some pics of your “elegantly frazzled “ looks.

• Heart

plinky2

VIP Member
Lots of people who are abused take a long time to really see things for what they are.

The reason I do not judge Ioan for how he has done things is that he was clearly giving opportunities for Alice to calm down and didn’t act irrationally or preemptively which could have backfired on him terribly at that time. He even was allowing her to be mad at him and recognised he hurt her and it wasn’t what she wanted. He stuck around to try help them all work through it. He seems like a patient understanding person who wasn’t at any point trying to make Alice or the girls life worse but he wanted to leave the marriage.

I would have judged him very harshly for buggering off, making Alice’s life harder and rubbing her face in his new woman but he doesn’t seem to have done any of this in real life. That’s just Alice’s viewpoint and narrative of how it’s happened.

He was home for a long time in between bouts of work and didn’t spent years and years away from home on sets, in fact he has not really had all that much work and was pushed by Alice to find it. He offered her money very soon into the split and tried to sell the house so that they could all get settled down, and he’s just tried to get custody time with his own children. Along the way he’s been pushed into some corners I don’t think he ever would have envisaged being pushed into - imagine actually having to go to the lengths of getting a PRO against your ex spouse? It must be awful

• Heart

Ametrine

VIP Member
I never take any Alice accounts seriously as it's 99% lies but the odd tidbit of info leaks through the crap.

Also Alice is and always was a troll, she just can't use her main accounts to do it anymore. I'm trying to keep a list of all her socks but it's exhausting. We didn't appreciate Marie enough at the time! These 3 are now in sock heaven and the ones behind the spoiler are still live.
We pharoahly didn't appreciate Marie at the time.

All jokes aside, kudos to the woman. She managed to keep Krakatoa contained for a very long time. God knows what it was like having Alice "smartest person in the room" Evans as a client.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Boring Monday

VIP Member
I would imagine that no one goes over the if’s, what’s and maybe’s more than Ioan does. I bet he replays every decision in his head and looks at all the ways it could have played out. Especially at 2 o’clock in the morning.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50

marjorytrashheap

VIP Member
I never post here either, just read, but the bits in bold are why many people think it’s absolutely ludicrous that he left those children there for years under those circumstances, I don’t know why that’s so hard for others to accept. She’s a nightmare and he’s had a rough time… she’s also plainly not fit to look after her children and he absolutely could have done a lot more, and a lot earlier. Her conduct on social media alone has made it clear to you what she is like, and it’s dangerous. Never mind real life. He wanted it it work out with them living with her 50% of the time so he could work, travel whatever, and he kept plugging away trying to make that happen but that is so obviously not the reality they were living In, and for a long time before they actually split as well as afterwards. Those kids are just so damaged now it’s going to follow them into their adult lives and relationships. They were so young when this happened and i don’t think it needed to be this way.
Honestly, what do you suggest? She was the main caregiver (technically). He couldn't have just taken the children, they would just have been returned to her and he'd have been in a world of legal shit. Also he's a victim of abuse - I bet people would not be saying any of these things about a woman escaping an abusive man. But let's blame the victim and blame him some more!

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Ametrine

VIP Member
Actually there are some points to this.
1. Ioan could have filed for bifurcation after 6 months regardless of the state of custody etc. He didn't. I think this emboldened Alice and was a strategically bad move
2. He couldn't do anything about leaving the kids with Alice, but he was seeing the kids regularly until the hacking-gate.
3 & 4. He did have options and could have filed for an emergency ex-parte order re: enforcing custody. He didn't but he tried to get the girls to go to therapy. He again had options to act aggressively through the courts once he knew parental alienation was in effect - and he was aware of this as he noted the change in the girls behaviours once he was seeing them
5. He did mess up his own life by choosing to stay with Alice despite enormous red flags. This is not his fault, as anyone who has encountered a dangerously manipulative partner will attest to. But it will ruin your life regardless.
6. Alice is the most dangerous one and the one will completely ruin the lives of their children. But Ioan is also an adult and he has to take some share of responsibility for his choices and the amount of time that this has dragged on for. There were legal channels available to be more aggressive and I am positive Anne Kiley encouraged him to do so.
Not everyone who does not share the 'group view' of "Alice bad, Ioan good" is an FM. I don't believe Alice all bad or he would not have stayed with her for over 20 years - I do believe she has always been problematic but really moved into dangerously unstable territory about 7 years ago. I am also frustrated and annoyed at Ioan's passiveness and willingness to leave his kids with Alice. And don't @ me - there are aggressive measures available to him should he wished to take them and he would have been advised of this.
MOO
I'm not coming for you, just saying I respect your right to your view.

I wrote that reply very quickly and in the very early hours of the morning before bed, had I written it at another time I would have added more info to it. I was just flabbergasted at the original comment I was replying to and the language used.

I think Alice was always a horrible person but it was to a lesser extent, more spiteful and mean than outright dangerous, and agree with you that it only starting badly emerging around 6-7 years ago. I think he did love her for many years. I also think he stayed with her for so long because he's from a traditional background and has strong family values, and he tried to make his marriage work. So IMO I don't think it's fair for people to say he messed up his life by staying with her, or that he is the one who messed his daughters' lives up.

I also agree Ioan should have been more aggressive, because Alice was and is playing on a different level to him. But hindsight is a wonderful thing; he probably didn't think she would stoop to the depths that she has. I don't think anyone on this thread thought she would do what she's done.

Ioan has been advised by some of the best divorce lawyers in California, and Alice has still made a terrible farce out of this, and continues to try and control him, ruin his relationship with his daughters and damage his career, as well as bully his new partner.

• Heart
  • Sad

welp

VIP Member
This setup by Alice worked in one sense. He is even more estranged from Ella than before. And the dream of the first meeting with Bianca wasn't just a tense first meeting. It was catastrophic with Ella acting like a lunatic towards both Ioan and Bianca. And it gave Alice an opening to suggest to her child, who was giggling as she left, filing for ROs, with Alice adding all kinds of outright lies in Ella's allegations. The average person just reads headlines and a little bit of the article, with no full picture, and moves on and doesn't have a high opinion of any of them. I

It's all so distasteful. I hate that she is rewarding her child for such awful behavior from the moment he picked her up, behavior that Alice has encouraged and created. I hate that Ioan even fell into this trap Alice set up in the first place with her offer of an overnight, etc. I hate that Alice got the chance to play her vicious games and sits on sock accounts hour after hour spouting her crap.

I don't see a way forward for Ella and Ioan for many years no matter how much he tries.
I highly suspect Ioan didnt fell into any trap but knew (his lawyers at least) that something like this would happen. It will make it much easier for him to get the court to grant many of the things he needs in the end.

In a way Alice is pretty stupid: at least pretend for things to go well custody wise then the court will see no reason to dig deeper. But she is doing the opposite LOL

But I agree that Ella and Ioan are done for years to come, but this was going to be the case no matter what.

• Sad

Ametrine

VIP Member
I’m so sorry to disappoint you and the gang.

If I had been treated like a person who has an educated opinion, I would have been willing to discuss issues and items of interest. But I have no reason at this time to answer a pile of questions shoved at me by tetchy superfans.
I've been very polite to you. You're the one who started off this thread by saying the below:

In my opinion, Mr G did everything backwards. I think he should have divorced and handled custody first. Running off to some overseas location and getting together with Saint Bianca, while leaving the children alone with the woman he calls “abusive,” but she is good enough to take full-time care of the children for what, two years?
No attorney approved his choices as good ideas. He messed up his own life, and the lives of his daughters.
You previously claimed you were a divorce lawyer in CA, so I wanted to hear your answers to my questions.

Not many of us here are actually "tetchy superfans". I've only seen a couple of things Ioan has been in. I did have Alice Evans's divorce thrown in my face via the tabloids by Alice herself, which is why I'm on Tattle. Anyone who's had experience of a narc and/or an abusive parent can see what she's like.

I wish you well.

• Heart
  • Haha

ButterTart

VIP Member
“Oh, what’s occurring?”

Obviously, the judge has reviewed all of the evidence and doubtless has given full and irrevocable custody to Dad and DaintyBee, with the order to include all of mAlice’s assets transferred immediately to Yo, “full” child support to Yo with automatic significant annual increases, and a ban on mAlice to extend to all continents plus Mars, just in case.
🫣🤣
Yup. I can tell you’re a legal genius.

• Haha
  • Heart

welp

VIP Member
I reckon, as I said before the hearing, Alice/Ella wanted to delay both hearings with the lawyer excuse, hoping that it will be the usual 3 months (which would have been pretty damaging if your name is not cleared quickly after the RO request) and potentially with a lawyer that does what they say. Likely the judge rejected it for Bianca's case and accepted it for Ioan's case because this is what was going to happen anyway, except not in the way Alice wanted LOL

And obviously Ioan's team saw all this coming, hence also the lack of filing from their side.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
Ioan’s is going to be continued to July 13, at his request and because the petitioner (Ella) asked to hire a lawyer. And this case has been combined with the divorce case.
Oh Mommy is right there pulling strings. How silly of them. This just makes the breaking of the DVRO and parental alienation look so much worse.

I've done a custody battle and took children away from abusive parents. You have to know when to hold them and know when to fold them. 😏

They just lost big time against Bianca. This should have been a sign to fold them.

• Heart

SynthGirl

VIP Member
Ioan’s is going to be continued to July 13, at his request and because the petitioner (Ella) asked to hire a lawyer. And this case has been combined with the divorce case.
This makes me sad. Alice put her up to it. Requesting to hire a lawyer. Seriously? Pitting her child against her father when she is the one who threw a horrible fit in his home, and also there are witnesses any time she's seen him. So all of her allegations are false. There is zero reason for this to continue. Poor Ioan to be in court and have his own daughter do this. She should have apologized in court to her father.

• Heart
  • Sad

ZipSilver

Chatty Member
I can’t not say this any longer

All of this ‘I don’t think Ioan handled this well’

is a stark reminder of how we view male victims of domestic abuse very differently to female victims.

a female victim is rightly praised for managing to get away from her abuser and rarely criticised for how she does it (the ‘why doesn’t she just leave’ is usually thrown at them while they’re still in the abusive relationship)

a male victim has to do absolutely everything completely perfectly without possessing a crystal ball or he will be heavily criticised for not acting 100% ‘perfectly’ while his abuser has waged a years-long campaign of abuse against him and their joint children even though there was no other alternative open to him at the time and any course of action would have turned out just the same because of the abuser’s commitment to abusing their victim

a female victim of abuse is allowed to find love again and praised for seeking support wherever she can find it because escaping abuse is harrowing and she doesn’t have to continue letting the abuser dictate what she does

a male victim of abuse is expected to remain single and financially independent despite being under massive financial and emotional strain until such a time when the abuser mellows out and he may then be allowed to form a new relationship

Funny how every time someone asks ‘so… what could he have done differently?’ there is no response that would have been legally or practically possible. Just pie in the sky armchair quarterbacking about what impractical actions someone who has never been in his position likes to think they’d have taken if they were in his shoes and had unlimited time, money, and resources.
thinking on this more, some people are so deeply uncomfortable with the idea that women can be abusive they’re frantically searching for any scrap of misdoings they can find on Ioan’s behalf so they can portray it as ‘both as bad as each other’. Which is deeply insulting and logically flawed when you consider that even if Ioan could have done things differently (I don’t think he could but respect others might come to a different conclusion) he did what he did with the best intentions for his children and him, while Alice has acted with the worst and most destructive of intentions for him and the children. It’s like watching someone spill a droplet of water on the carpet and someone chuck an ocean of water on that same carpet and claim they’re both to blame for how wet the fucking carpet is.

• Heart

sh1tsandgiggles

VIP Member
Come on then Daily Fail…… we’re waiting 👀

biggest font you have please to tell everyone Alice is actually full of shit

• Haha
  • Heart