Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

welp

VIP Member
We don't know how many times he tried to leave her before and gave into her threats. I suspect this isn't the first time
Kiersten Warren let it slip that Ioan tried to leave her a month before he eventually left, and then Alice dragged him back home. One of her Ex-FM confirmed this story and also said that she was very happy when Alice told them that she and Ioan made up again and are back to being romantic etc. etc.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

M33L4

VIP Member
Remember the goal here was to have Bianca deported, Ioan accused of at the very least assault with undertones of CA from the tweets. With Alice therefore gaining full custody by default and 100% child support. At least that’s what she wants people to think. She does not want full custody of those kids other than to be her carers and pawns in the divorce which is still happening. Her babies are fighting for her or they can fuck off.

• Angry
  • Sad

sallygsoton

VIP Member
Finally caught up.

Thank you so much lovely Tattlers for obtaining and sharing the reports with all of us here.

As soon as I read mAlice had suggested the overnight, it all starts to become so much clearer :sick:

My daughters were older when my 1st marriage ended and all I recall saying about their father was "Dad loves you both so much, this has nothing to do with you 2, you have done nothing wrong, your Dad and I will always love you" and shutting myself in the shower and bawling my eyes out when it all got too much for me.

It was hard.

But infinitely easier than the route mAlice has chosen to take.

Why mAlice would chose to do this to her children (and herself) is just way beyond my understanding.

Poor Ioan and B - they have the patience of Saints and I wish them and the girls a happy and peaceful future.

♥

But how that can happen with mAlice in the equation, I simply do not know 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha

welp

VIP Member
I like how the last standing Alice ultras become more and more embarrassing

2023-06-21 23_24_19-(6) Andrea Burkhart 🐟🐟🐟🐟🏴‍☠️ on Twitter_ _Bianca's response to the TRO peti.png

Ioan and Bianca have done approximately zero Social Media posts about Alice, while Alice has done a few thousands, but sure they "brought the whole thing to social media in the first place" LMAO

I reckon Leon and Marie meet for drinks, do shots and congratulate themselves they don't have to take mAlice's calls anymore. Probably having "Survivor Club" T-shirt made
you are joking but divorce lawyers in LA do exactly this. I bet Alice is huge gossip among them

• Haha
  • Wow

veevee04

VIP Member
I fear there isn’t a therapist in the world that will ever be able to put Big E right.
I just hope she remains a recluse actually or there will be another Ioan, another set of kids somewhere down the line. And this needs to stop, right here. No more innocent victims.
There's many kids who have endured intense prolonged physical , neglect , emotional and sexual abuse who have gone on to lead happy healthy lives with the appropriate support (I was one of those). A 13 year old isn't done developing, there's every possibility Ella will be fine if the right intensive threapy is put in place. It's even possible believe it or not for adults to change with threapy its amazing stuff. Big Al wont ever change but let's not write off a 13 year old child. The courts will do their job.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

AnneinHever

VIP Member
I do love this forum. It's a lovely safe space to say what you think. I'm doing the classic but... sh*t sandwich here.

Alice, I absolutely get doesn't deserve empathy but I do see a lot that suggests BPD and narcissism and the co morbidity re uncontrolled substance addiction.

She's not a sympathetic character by any means at all but if she doesn't get a good therapist who understands her to some degree, she won't ever change.

Am I excommunicated?

ETA unfortunately the therapists of the wealthy and famous, it seems to me are too afraid to challenge their clients so don't help them
No you aren’t excommunicated. Many here, myself included, have in the past felt sorry for Alice. She lives a pathetic life. But, she is also a 54 year old woman with a long track record of being exceptionally mean. She hasn’t made any effort to change herself. Instead she always blames others: her father, step mother, airport employees, random passersby, random Twitter accounts, Ioan’s mother, Ioan, Bianca. No matter how many good therapists she might have had or may have in the future, no one can help you if you don’t want to help yourself.

• Heart

Ninas purse

VIP Member
Juv: Wallace has doubled down on her attack against ELLA GRUFFUDD. Sick woman.

So this is AE's response to BW's statement. I thought it was Ella Evans? That's right, no one knows who the fuck Ella Evans is.
Dumb. She still does not realise what she is up against going after Bianca. The issue and attacks against Bianca is unrelated to her divorce or Ioan.
Bianca has fired the first salvo in what is to come by her choice of attorney. Alice is in for a big round of hurt. She will be defending this and paying Bianca long after her divorce has faded from memory.
I'm saying defending because she will be playing defense, No amount of tweeting is going to help her. I hope Bianca takes this defamation smear all the way and make this evil woman pay.

• Heart

beck123

I could have written this! I too used to work for a nursing agency whilst I was a student (many moons ago) I’ve also witnessed from my time working in various MH hospitals and secure units the exact same thing you have described above. When I read about Ella going from being loud and throwing things around to standing still laughing and giggling to herself. It took me back years as if I was standing in front of some past patients.

When you are dealing with this behaviour and seeing it for the first time, it’s very unnerving and very scary. The person displaying these emotions are very unpredictable. The stories I could tell you of what I saw and I was physically attacked on two occasions, one by a patient who had taken a ‘shine’ to me apparently and one day just walked up to me smiling as usual and then decided to try and throttle me. You are not dealing with a rational human in these cases so responding in a rational way doesn’t work- hence why it’s scary.

To me (re Ella) they are not tantrums or the actions of just an angry child, there is something much deeper going on. I would imagine it was very unnerving and scary for those that witnessed what Ella was doing.

Moo
I agree with all this. I’ve worked as a trained psychiatric nurse for 30+ years and when I saw the photo of Alice and Ella, the look in Ella’s eyes gave me chills. I hope and pray that she isn’t suffering from a mental break but when I read the description of her manic laughter and her behaviour, it makes me very sad and worried for her.

• Sad
  • Heart

ButterTart

VIP Member
But they are all things that point to BPD too. The thing is you have to have a good therapist who strikes the balance of supporting you while pointing out your negative behaviours. Obviously, I don't know if she has one but I think she needs help reining herself in, for her kids and herself.
---

If you have a personality disorder though it's not that straightforward.
Does it give you a pass to harass someone until the end of time and ruin your kids’ mental health?

• Heart

Umbridge

Imagine knowing you needed a psychologist present to spend time with your own child

Im angry for Ioan! I think this may have actually made him and Bianca stronger, being able to support each other.

• Sad

Whodofthunk

VIP Member
You did nothing wrong. You don’t need to apologize. Lots of people have made the same mistake about his name. It’s not a big deal, never was, and was meant as a light hearted comment only.
Growing up I had a disabled older sister and was taught from early childhood not to make fun of anyone. Alice doesn’t count because she’s a monster. So I never have. And that comment was intended affectionately as a fellow Turd who deserved to know the spelling of Ioan. It’s with a capital I. Btw, no one cares about punctuation or spelling in general on this thread.
Thank you. I'm sorry I took it wrong. I was embarrassed more than anything. All this time I thought people weren't capitalizing his name. I never wondered why though. I'm definitely not pro Alice. I just learned recently how to edit a post. I have good sense, but it comes out sideways at time. ❤
---
Shouldn’t she be digging through her stash of used Ebay clothes trying to put together some amazing ensemble for Court instead of inventing yet another twitter sock to trash Ioan and Bianca on? I’m sure she has picked out something she wore 30 years ago for poor Ella to wear. 🤦‍♀️
She has to wear those levitating boots and hall rug. It's her best look.

• Heart
  • Haha

welp

VIP Member
he has internet!
1000010421.jpg

portrays "as crazy out of control" - yes, in her own submission already dumfuck.

he really needs to learn what DARVO means. Ella's behavior is a prime example actually. Trashed the apartment, attacked her father, his girlfriend and even the poor dog, but no no: she was abused because she put her hand into the door :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
I honestly don’t know how they kept their cool
Not victim blaming but was it wise to agree an overnight with Bianca when the kids never met her before? I would smell the rat a mile off. To be fair, Ioan is not totally naive so he had the psychologist with him but what if the kids played nice and then went mental as soon as he left? He was only scheduled for 4 hours.

That said, this latest escalation is backfiring on the cunt so maybe it was the best thing to agree it.

Like AB said, you have to wait for them to fuck up. And she did :)

NarcRage

VIP Member
I keep coming back to why did Alice ask if Ioan was taking the kids the next day after the alleged grave assault?
She's after a reaction from him. It's her only means of communication. She wants to see the pain she's inflicted through her little weapons. She's a psychopath and enjoying this.

M33L4

VIP Member
Imagine telling stupid Tone your plan and he tweets it. These people are morons and clowns. No offence to clowns.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Weathergirl

Chatty Member
Wow. Just wow.

Asking Ioan on the wizard if visitation would happen the following day is the equivalent of Alice saying "want more?"

There would have been a strategic reason why Ioan accepted the sudden offer of an overnight visit. If it had been court ordered and if it had genuinely been to advance and promote his contact with the girls, I would have expected Bianca to have made herself scarce for the night, and for her introduction to the girls to be more gradual. I think his legal advice would have been to accept it, have an expert psychologist chaperone and for Bianca to be present. The hearings are really close. Evidence was gathered (though far more traumatic than was probably anticipated), and Ioan has given Alice enough rope with which to hang herself.

It is likely that a full psychological evaluation of the girls would take time and potentially cause a delay to the custody hearing. Good experts are backed up for months with work, the last thing he wants is someone conveniently "available" in case they are not very good. I would suggest that if the expert evaluation is to happen, and if it would cause delay, that the girls should be removed from Alice while this happens. Both girls are suffering significant emotional harm which is likely to impact on their mental health for the rest of their lives. If the court is unwilling to do this, there is no solution and Ioan is fighting a losing battle, because even if he wins custody, the arrangement would fail very quickly because of how damaged the girls are especially Ella.
Just my opinion.

• Sad

Snotbuster

VIP Member
well, no direct contact since he appears to wait in the car, but still
View attachment 2258956
The girls went into the Sheriff's station to report that their father had another person in the car when he picked them up. Jeeez. Peak white woman entitlement--treat the criminal justice system as though it's there to handle every one of your petty complaints.

• Sad
  • Heart