Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

House of Tea

VIP Member
I went to bed at 9pm last night. Unheard of for me. I felt so shattered and flat. I have no reason to be so affected by this (I did have a crap childhood but not on this level) but it is genuinely upsetting to read how one person can wreak long lasting damage on others, and seemingly getting away with it. I feel so sorry for the kids and I and B.

If A had managed to pull off Plan A, to get I to the new apartment, can you imagine the ensuing scene. She would have acted up a storm. Living so much closer to neighbours now would have helped her. In the incident before where she was shouting at him in the street, he said a neighbour came out and he couldn’t stress enough how loud she was, shouting he was an abuser. She would have drawn a crowd if Plan A had succeeded.

If Ella has co-opted her friends to assist in all this, I would imagine their parents would not be happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

JoJo76

VIP Member
Par for the course with Big Al. She’s breadcrumbed all of her schemes because she cannot resist showing off. Long may her stupidity continue.

Right now I have a cat trying to stick its bum in my face. I am not pushing it so much as trying to use my hand as a shield/re-orientation device. He likes to bite my nose too.
Cat bum is a sign of affection. When they are kittens, their Mum cleans their little bums as they just shit and piss everywhere. It is a sign that they see you as their Mother, love and trust you.

Signing off #JoJoTheCrazyCatLady (Love dogs too!)

• Haha
  • Heart

bats*itbarbie

VIP Member
I do! We met in the clink a few years ago; I was visiting a client and she was on a 24 hour drunk and disorderly hold. Steered clear, as word is she's a nightmare to represent and is prone to vomiting, crying and rolling round the floor with her tatas out at the drop of a hat. I did shout her a Panda express and a box of rosé when she was released though. Oh, and $26 spare change I had in my pocket...

• Haha

NarcRage

VIP Member
Being the narc that she is, there is no greater future for Ella than to be Alice 2.0

She's started with the isolation. online rather than real friends.
Set her up with a Twitter account. Same hairstyle.
Same second hand clothes.
I was bullied at school too!
My father abandoned me too!
Get out there, get noticed by the modelling scouts baby.

• Sad

welp

VIP Member
Likening it to gay conversions is something Alice often did
2023-06-22 23_12_51-(7) from_2001_juven17 - Twitter Search _ Twitter.png

PS: Alice was allowed to pick the therapist, so nice try.
This is no doubt what she is drumming into her daughters heads right now. Monster.
Is everyone really supposed to believe Ella was coping her father's actions.

View attachment 2259033
Alice has "not filed any claims against Ioan".

Yes, she posted them on Social media instead.

It actually even proves that everything Alice has said about Ioan (which is why she has many supporters, coz they believe her) were LIES, since she doesnt have the guts to repeat them on the legal stage where she would immediately be done for perjury and her whole charade would fall apart.

This is why she is hiding behind the DVRO. She acts like it stops her to take action in court, but this isnt even remotely true, but its convenient when you know that you are wrong, eh?

shugabug23

Chatty Member
Whilst it’s quiet can I also confess to actually developing a bit of a ‘thing’ for Ioan lately too? I think I’d only ever seen him in Liar (excellent btw!) but wowee has he had a glow up.

Plus he is fighting so hard for those girls. As someone who works with & fosters kids, I adore him for it. And any man who can look so cute hoiking a ball at a fluffy puppy has my vote 🗳

Attachments

• Heart

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
Yes, When the dog wants feeding, a clean bowl of water or a walk (which poor Emma can only dream of), I can just imagine Alice pushing her away and shouting FUCK OFF, FUCKING DOG.

She never wanted a dog. Too much trouble and effort.
I may be mistaken but wasn't Emma a stave-off-a-divorce puppy? Like a divorce baby yet still didn't work.

I know it was discussed somewhere! I think! But Emma was gotten around the time, several years ago, when he first started making noises about leaving. He didn't want a puppy (speculation Alice couldn't care for it and he wouldn't want to leave one behind) but then he agreed because - speculation - because he thought it would help give the girls something to love.

Let me know if anyone else remembers this 😂 but I think it's clear Alice could really give a toss about the poor dog one way or another.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Loveu2

VIP Member
How long should they be together before Bianca is not considered the new girlfriend?
And why should the kids demand Bianca not be there, it's her house.

• Heart

Piglet&Pooh

VIP Member
I fear there isn’t a therapist in the world that will ever be able to put Big E right.
I just hope she remains a recluse actually or there will be another Ioan, another set of kids somewhere down the line. And this needs to stop, right here. No more innocent victims.
I really don't think that Ella is beyond help - I just question whether she can be helped while living with mAlice but on the other hand I don't think it is safe for her to live with Ioan in her current state of mind. She is a very angry 13 year old who is lashing out based on the poison dripped by her emmeshed and abusive mother. mAlice like many abusers isolates her children and has consistently blocked or disrupted therapy for the girls as she fears what they may say about her. I think that Ella's only hope would be a residential programme or some sort of therapeutic boarding school that would be able to help her unpick her issues

• Sad
  • Heart

Bride of Lupine

Chatty Member
The more this plays on the more I believe Prof Evans is the most sensible of the lot, going “Fuck you all” and not having a single thing to do with any of them. Good man. Live your best life Prof Evans away from the bloody lot. Crazy can’t be saved.

• Heart

Loveu2

VIP Member
I love how Bubba keeps checking where Ioan is. That dog adores him. Everyone needs a Bubba Bear in their life ❤
Dogs can sense stress in their humans. I had a small dog while going through a divorce years ago. Toby always found me when I needed him. Bubba is watching to make sure Ioan is OK.

• Heart

AsYouLikeIt

VIP Member
I went to bed at 9pm last night. Unheard of for me. I felt so shattered and flat. I have no reason to be so affected by this (I did have a crap childhood but not on this level) but it is genuinely upsetting to read how one person can wreak long lasting damage on others, and seemingly getting away with it. I feel so sorry for the kids and I and B.

If A had managed to pull off Plan A, to get I to the new apartment, can you imagine the ensuing scene. She would have acted up a storm. Living so much closer to neighbours now would have helped her. In the incident before where she was shouting at him in the street, he said a neighbour came out and he couldn’t stress enough how loud she was, shouting he was an abuser. She would have drawn a crowd if Plan A had succeeded.

If Ella has co-opted her friends to assist in all this, I would imagine their parents would not be happy.
I think Ella's friends are online only. I suspect she doesn't have any RL friends who are her age. She has been isolated in that house with Alice for an entire year.

• Sad

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Juv: Wallace has doubled down on her attack against ELLA GRUFFUDD. Sick woman.

So this is AE's response to BW's statement. I thought it was Ella Evans? That's right, no one knows who the fuck Ella Evans is.

• Haha

M33L4

VIP Member
Alice who has weaponised her own children to accuse their father of something as serious as CSA? That Alice? Nah, roll her in to the fucking sea.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Ally Pally

VIP Member
Didnt Ioan said he didnt saw it? It's Iris that saw it and claimed it's all lies.

Also you are a shit parent if you assist your child in lying after she hurt people lol
View attachment 2257554
Even the child psychologist said that Ella didn't appear to be in any discomfort and was laughing and giggling as she took off.
And that was mere seconds later after the so called event.

Ioan saying "you weren't raised this way"

I mean...she actually has been raised this way. For the last two years at least.

It's interesting too that they were at least polite in greeting the Doctogenerian. They didn't extend the same courtesy to the usual chaperone. Sounds like they have also got Alice's misogyny. Women are always to blame.
DOCTOGENARIAN 😂😂😂 💀💀💀

• Haha
  • Heart

Umbridge

I just caught up with the court docs and, having never been an Ioan fan, Im utterly heartbroken for him now.

He has tried so so fucking hard to make this work amd he must realise now he isnt going to have a normal relationship with Ella for a very long time, possibly ever.

Poor Elsie seems stuck in the middle too. Those are two very confused and very unhappy children.
Alice is a fucking child abusing cunt.

• Sad
  • Heart

Lulugrace

VIP Member
So just quickly read through the last 10 pages of the last thread.
I think I've probably very, very, very gently nudged my cat out of the way 5 times in 12 years, I don't have stairs though. I can't even shout at my own cat, let alone anyone else's and my neighbours cat walks my flat like he owns the place! My cat sorts that issue put.
I&B both state she moved the dog with her feet, now I do not think she kicked him, but she did it with malice that much is clear, in my opinion as she said "fucking dog". Don't all come at me, I'm not saying she abused the dog. Now it's well possible that Alice treats/calls Emma that, so maybe she doesn't think it's anything particularly bad (in my eyes it is) but she has played with the dog in the past, so there was absolutely no need to do that to the dog, however gentle it was.
This is just my opinion and I'm not going to mention the matter again.
A lot of us are highly emotional over what we have read, and has brought back memories for a lot of us that have suffered abuse. Plus we now know even more of what that vile woman has done to the kids, god knows what it must be like to live with her, Ella seems to be stuck with her 24/7 and Alice is 100% gulity of child abuse in my eyes, emotionally and mentally. Yes I believe Ella knows right from wrong, but her head is probably so fucked up, going nuts is probably a realise for her, not that I'm giving her a pass. I just wish they are both removed from Alice's care asap. My life from 8 to about 14 was very hard, due to my parents divorce, abusive dad, a mum that couldnt cope, so i was left to my own devices, i was making my own dinner and washing my own clothes, at 13. Yes I acted up, got drunk, did drugs through my teens, but I still had respect for my mum, in fact as much of a cunt my dad was, my mum encouraged me to have a relationship with him, I haven't since about 14/15 years of age.
Ioan said Alice has been belittling him to the kids from day one, and boy don't we know it now!

• Heart