Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SusieTCones

VIP Member
Thread title from Ioan Gruffudd's own words, nominated by @sweetnessfollows

Recap: All hell has broken loose. Ioan & Bianca have filed responses to Ella's requests for restraining orders. It was much worse than we all imagined.

The documents have been uploaded to the wiki. They can be emotionally hard to read, so be sure to take a break if you need to.

The hearing for Ella's requests is currently scheduled for Friday, June 23rd at 8:30 am PDT.

Previous thread here: https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gr...ggy-muff-bianca-has-the-handsome-gruff.39892/

Edited to correct link to previous thread.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Whodofthunk

VIP Member
I honestly couldn’t care less. Frankly I told you because some Alice stans refer to him that way deliberately. What kind of a name is Loan anyway is one of their favorites.
What does not knowing where to put a comma have to do with a beautiful Welsh name that deserves to be spelled with an I “Yo’an” rather than Loan as in bank loan?
You hurt my feelings and I reacted badly. I said I was wrong. All I can say is sorry. I honestly didn't realize I've been writing it wrong all this time. That's the truth. I've been reading on here for well over a year. I didn't notice. Should have, but didn't. I'm not Welsh and meant nothing negative by my ignorance, ok.

• Heart

NarcRage

VIP Member
Ioan saying "you weren't raised this way"

I mean...she actually has been raised this way. For the last two years at least.

It's interesting too that they were at least polite in greeting the Doctogenerian. They didn't extend the same courtesy to the usual chaperone. Sounds like they have also got Alice's misogyny. Women are always to blame.

• Haha
  • Sad

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
If these girls are going to make this fly and convince the judge Alice is a great mom they’re going to need to be far more talented actresses than she ever was.

• Haha
  • Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
It’s okay to find Ella’s behaviour appalling and criminal and feel sorry for her situation.
I was the scapegoat child in this situation. My sister and mum were a nightmare quite frankly.
I’ve mentioned before many times I’ve been no contact for many years and actively looking for my dad.
Having said that, I didn’t act out this way in similar circumstances. As a mother of many many teenagers it’s really unacceptable to behave this way although I understand why. My children have also been through a divorce with new siblings and a step parent to love. We aren’t the Waltons by any means although Jim-Bob will give me away at the wedding. I’ve mentioned the wedding before, right? 😜

• Heart
  • Haha

Ametrine

VIP Member
You are right in a lot of cases. But I have BPD and that's not me. I can't speak for everyone obviously but we aren't all in denial.
---

No, I'm quoting her perception of the situation.

I don't know, you're right, but she does bear a lot of the hallmarks of BPD. And until she's supported with that, nothing will change.

I didn't post this to get likes, I posted it because it's fair
You've recognised you have BPD, which shows you are capable of self-reflection.

Alice will never accept that she has BPD or any other personality disorder. She is incapable of self-reflection. She will never accept that she is the one who needs to change. It's always everyone's fault.

She allegedly went to a therapist, and she said that he allegedly said Ioan was a narcissist, and that Alice is the most amazing woman the therapist had ever met. This is the level we are dealing with.

Her husband left her and it's bad for her, but he left with very good reason. And what she's put her daughters through is unforgivable. She wants revenge against Ioan more than to make a good life for her daughters.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Jemadah

VIP Member
In the secret celeb thread on here, apparently we are all Ioan stans on here. They are both to blame apparently. Bianca is smug. A lot of the stuff that Alice is accused of is because she had the audacity to not be as young and beautiful as she was. So that’s us told. I haven’t bothered to contradict them.
Well that's hilarious. If Ioan walked past my front window right now I wouldn't bother leaving my sofa to go and say hello 🤣 Heaven forbid some of us might just believe in justice for decent people and punishment for immature scum.

• Heart
  • Haha

welp

VIP Member
Also Ioan shouldn’t be introducing his children to his partner cos they don't want to meet her. And he should have a separate apartment so they don't need to see her!!!
lol this is such a completely deranged take. With that attitude you end up isolating children because generally kids dont like meeting strangers (or even extended family).

I get being all no no, wait a bit before introducing and/or moving the partner in, but only at the beginning, its been 2 years, and the interferences were pre-Bianca, so the chances that by a miracle his relationship would get fixed if he lets the girlfriend away are at nearly zero.

All you would achieve this way is satisfying your abuser (Alice) who can blackmail Ioan over the kids to never start a relationship again.

Ametrine

VIP Member
🍷🍷🍷⭐🌸*Alice & Co Sock Account Bingo*!🌸⭐🍷🍷🍷

The more of the following words which are used, the more likely the account is to be Alice
  • Bianca
  • Bogan
  • Ioan
  • Alice
  • Tamika
  • Child abuse
  • Assault
  • Deportation
  • Iris
  • Stans
  • Evil lawyers
  • Gagged
  • Quagmire
  • Gaslight
  • Cheated
  • Tattle
  • Chin
  • Pervert
  • Nasty
  • Sock
  • Money
  • Utter utter defamation

🌠Special Bonus Prize
  • Relationshit

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

ButterTart

VIP Member
Would the judge still be able to order assessments for Alice and the girls in their absence?

It would seem pertinent to get the professional opinions before the custody hearing.
Yes, the judge could definitely order what was asked for and could could go further by adding on his own evaluations if he feels they are in the best interests of the girls. Among other things, he can order a guardian ad litem for the girls, ask that child protective services get involved, even remove them from Alice's home (though I very much doubt that will happen).

ETA: I don't think Alice yet fully appreciates what this has unleashed. When they were doing collaborative, she had a lot more control over what could happen. Now that it's in the hands of the courts ... it's in the hands of a judge who gets to make the decisions. And it's fairly certain she won't be happy with what he decides.

• Heart

Jemadah

VIP Member
Is it bad I have no idea who Jack Monroe is or what he does? 😬
She rose to fame by making penny pinching recipes, and later publishing cookbooks, on the back of her supposed poverty raising her young son with no job, money or family help. Except that now it turns out she's a massive scammer who has been looked after by her family the entire time, yet apparently according to the lies she peddled, preferred to let her son starve and sit in a cold, damp house than ask them for help when she was struggling. If she even was struggling. She also has a Patreon where she takes in thousands and thousands of pounds but sends out absolutely none of the promised rewards and has no shame in showing off the expensive furniture, watches etc she owns all while still claiming to be on the breadline. And any time she gets called out on it she plays the mental health card and claims that evil trolls are bullying her when she herself posts awful things and doxxed someone only a week or so ago.

You're welcome 😉😂

• Wow
  • Haha

Nixlondon

VIP Member
Alice is going to be so furious, Daily Mail has 5 articles covering the court documents - and none of them are pro-Alice. Alice will have gone mental on Alison trying to get her to take down the articles. I guess that is the end of the beautiful friendship of Alice and Alison 😂

• Haha

ButterTart

VIP Member
There is one tiny detail that worries me, although there is no chance that the ROs are going to granted, but judges can be funny.

it seems neither Ioan, nor the psychologist nor Iris actually saw what initially happened. You have Ella's word vs Bianca's. Elsie will back up what Ella said.

Now obviously physically the incident Ella describes makes zero sense with the injuries she is presenting, because in that scenario she wouldnt have sustained any sort of injuries (half way through the doorway, the door physically ends there, at best you get a bit pushed or some hit at the backhead, the arm injuries make no sense unless she tried to turn back in or did what Bianca said). But that's besides the point.

Obviously even if the judge would "believe" Ella's version to be more likely he wouldnt issue a RO as even in that scenario of Ella's testimony it sounds like a clear cut accident. But just wanted to outline that its a tad unfortunate that there are supposedly no witnesses for the dispute in question. Although there are witnesses that confirm that the supposed victim was hostile all the way through which is more than enough

btw I was right about this sock account
View attachment 2258252
yes, people turned off to him because Alice pussywhipped him enough to write this to defend her honour (she more or less confirmed it by saying that she pushed for a long time for him to speak out against his fans, but he didnt wanted to). How odd that you then start supporting exactly that person though LMAO

tomorrow
There is a reason this case was given to the divorce judge, that no TRO was issued and a hearing was scheduled. They are going to look at the preponderance of the evidence, which in this case means looking at the divorce in its totality. One of the things needed to obtain an RO is that the victim is in fear of their personal safety and generally that's based on a pattern of events (not evident here) or an egregious instance of physical violence. Again, doesn't seem to be the case here. Yes, judges can be capricious but I think this judge, with his complete knowledge of the case, will have the insight needed to make a fair decision.

• Heart

Whodofthunk

VIP Member
You took that comment the wrong way. Just saying. 😐
It's all good. I'm not good at details. Sorry if my spelling bothered anyone. I do have asbergers and I don't always concentrate on details. I try though. Is it a little i or capitol? I'm not being sarcastic. It is an off name for me. For a while I think I spelled it Yoan. I love you all. Sorry for my mistakes. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Mz BW

Chatty Member
I'm just a lurker. Have read here a few times but I only know the names IG & alice so have never commented.

I read an article this morning about how Ella reacted the first time she met her father's "new" GF. I am sure that there is so very much more to it but just reading the outline of it made me feel sick. I have never doubted what a sick twisted cunt Alice is but her daughter ... to act like that ... direct quotes from her "mother" I assume & the wild actions. I don't know how any parent, even an awful one, lets their child regress to that state. AS always, I can't believe that she has custody of them. I don't really know if it would be different here or any other country, but I do know American legal system is getting worse by the week.

• Heart
I’ve been a long time lurker on these threads but I’ve just read through the latest court documents (thanks to those who uploaded them) and am horrified by the damage that mAlice has done to Ella, Elsie and Ioan’s relationship to them. My dad left my mum when I was 15 and although I was angry at him, and did some things I’m not proud of, I never would have acted like Ella has, nor would my mum have let me. It was 3 years before I spoke to my dad again, and now at 33 I have a decent, if not massively close, relationship with him. I genuinely think that she’s ruined any chance of him and Ella gaining any kind of relationship for a very long time, if at all and if they’re not careful, Elsie too.

Ella’s behaviour is unacceptable, but at the same time, she‘s a child who’s hurting, scared and angry at her dad for leaving (no matter how necessary it was for his wellbeing) and has had poison dripped into her ear about how he left them all for B by mAlice for 2 years now. At this point I think she absolutely needs to be removed for her own well-being and be given intense therapy to ‘deprogram‘ mAlice‘s bullshit.

Also just been over and read the comments on some of the DM articles, and the amount of people blaming Ioan has me raging. I know the commenters over there are likely not to have read the court docs, but they’re clearly buying into ‘man leaves wife and then starts relationship with younger woman, must be a bad person’ narrative, despite Alice being the one with the RO against her!

• Heart

Ametrine

VIP Member
I genuinely think Alice’s heart health is a ticking time bomb.

Family history, weight, lack of exercise, lack of vitamin D, booze, stress, rage, erratic sleeping habits - all of this will have already taken a toll on her physical health.
I'm going to go into a bit of a me-rail here, but I'm recovering from a bad accident and am currently off work.

Having had surgery, a good diet, supplements, exercise, physiotherapy, yoga, enough sleep and at the right times*, going outdoors and getting sun, greatly reducing alcohol and adopting a positive mindset have all been crucial in my road to recovery. I have some way to go but I am getting there.

I've said before that I do believe Alice has some health conditions, but I don't think they are the ones she thinks she has. And I think her terrible lifestyle, diet and drinking, as well as the rage she carries around with her, have made her health far worse. Her arrogance and inability to self-reflect and take responsibility for her actions is IMO her biggest downfall.

Raising children is hard and it does take a toll physically. It's why I'm childfree by choice. Alice could have had more time to devote to herself, to rest, to do whatever she wanted, had she given Ioan the 50/50 custody he wanted at the beginning.

Alice's mother died when she was 59. That alone would have caused me to reevaluate my life and change my lifestyle had I been in Alice's position, and being her age.

*except when Alice kicks off, meaning I go to bed later than I should

Last edited:
  • Heart