Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JoJo76

VIP Member
Still catching up. Just made it to this new thread, love the title (although love seems like the wrong word).

What a fucking shit show. I don’t really know where to start. I think the thing that bothered me most was the manic laughing, and giggles as they left the apartment. I find that chilling.

How much in a pretend world would I love to foster those girls for a weekend. Show them what a normal mother is like. Go to the park, cook together, play old fashioned board games, play with make up and paint nails while watching a movie. This is what those girls need, along with true friendship and not online.

It has been hard reading back and while I know that it is so gruesome and opinions differ, I don’t like it when our community argue with each other. Not trying to moderate, just saying we are as a team stronger than that.

Going to take another little break and will catch up later. Thank you to all that have helped with the court docs and analysis. Hopefully it is the final mail in the coffin.

ETA: 4th July is a Tuesday. C U next Tuesday Alice, will you be dancing to Beyoncé singing All the Single Ladies? Guess not. You’ll just be getting wankered.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

MarkC1387

VIP Member
To rub it in.
---

Don’t leave us hanging 😂
Pretty stupid move for the smartest person in the room. According to her version of the story, her two children have a highly traumatic day, one is gravely injured and they both come home early. Then the next day she is asking if he is taking them for the agreed Saturday visit, on the wizard thing so it's all there on the record, no dirty deletes, while also calling the police and getting things in motion for a restraining order.

If my kid gets gravely injured, I'm not offering them up to the abuser the very next day.

More holes than swiss cheese. The judge is going to have such a WTF face.

• Heart

AnneinHever

VIP Member
Finally caught up.

Thank you so much lovely Tattlers for obtaining and sharing the reports with all of us here.

As soon as I read mAlice had suggested the overnight, it all starts to become so much clearer :sick:

My daughters were older when my 1st marriage ended and all I recall saying about their father was "Dad loves you both so much, this has nothing to do with you 2, you have done nothing wrong, your Dad and I will always love you" and shutting myself in the shower and bawling my eyes out when it all got too much for me.

It was hard.

But infinitely easier than the route mAlice has chosen to take.

Why mAlice would chose to do this to her children (and herself) is just way beyond my understanding.

Poor Ioan and B - they have the patience of Saints and I wish them and the girls a happy and peaceful future.

♥

But how that can happen with mAlice in the equation, I simply do not know 🤷‍♀️
My children are adopted. I have never ever ever told them their biological parents didn’t love them. They made mistakes, yes. They made very bad decisions. We talk about those. But never have they heard from me or their dad that they weren’t loved.

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
It still blows my mind that Ioan has to have a chaperone with his own kids because he dared to leave Alice. It’s wrong on all levels.
Custody exchanges at the police station, the use of a chaperone for custody, a psychologist for an over night stay. Yet he pays their bills, pays their phones etc. While Alice denigrates him with sock accounts and her band of weird Fuckos who only have that in their sad lonely pathetic lives.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 57

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
DM commentators have always been very judgemental and it’s a right wing rag used for click bait.

The comments often imply infidelity is a stoning offence. I know there is no proof of cheating before anyone says that.

The comment that is rarely discussed in any depth is he could have behaved better and it was his job to manage her emotions.

I think he was too kind.

Told her in August not in love with her.

Moved out in January.

Went back daily to help with the kids and make it easier on them.

Tried to do collaborative divorce.

It all only failed because of Alice’s ‘unwillingness’ aka sheer malevolence to cooperate.

He did not grey rock her; he started communicating only via lawyers when her abuse became unbearable.

He certainly didn’t flaunt his new girlfriend and IMO only revealed it because Alice was trying to out him.

It’s been three years! When Alice is exposed for the manic SM abuse there will still be the mad frothing DM commentators who say it was his fault for leaving and look what he reduced her to.

He has only ever put anything out there through court papers and I think he was right not to seal them.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
The Everyday Arguing Gilet.View attachment 2257539
Yes, the "Everyday Arguing Gilet" is suitable for lightweight altercations, such as disrespectful kindergarten teachers, people who steal your parking space, and (alleged) spies, kidnappers or perverts who randomly sit in cars near your house.
For more aggressive encounters, you need the "Special Arguing Coat", which will provide enhanced protection against ex-husbands, bogan hoes, expensive lawyers, police officers, court officials and airport customs staff.
Don't leave home without it!! 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

NotAgain?

Chatty Member
Wrt the dog issue, I think it wasn't a kind thing to do to a small dog. And I think the last thing I & B would say is the kids booted the dog seeing as this would cause a massive scandal and media pile on (even if they did). If my kid booted a dog, I'd never tell anyone except for a therapist. Its clear to me that the Es are very, very distressed. And that's sad. They might even be jealous of the poor dog - he has a lovely life and really shows up the poor Evans' animal husbandry.

Honestly, I can't believe Alice would do this (I mean, I know she has) but she's setting them up as devils for her own twisted plot ☹

Bianca is a bloody saint.

I once remarked that whilst I thought Alice was dreadful, Ioan must have been a bit sloppy to not have sorted things out before now. I had totally read the WIKI etc. I just felt that he'd been overly tolerant for some reason. It didn't go down well with you lot! Well, having read the recent filings I have realised that he was likely terrified, pulled in two directions of making enough money to prop up their house of cards and not releasing the beast, knowing what she was likely capable of if he asked for a split. Which would also release the beast.. Kind of in a survival mode.

Sorry for the essay - I've always followed and occasionally commented. I found it interesting as a child of parents who were committed to being vile to each other and unhappy together. Not the case here of course, but Alice's drama was fascinating and a bit familiar.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Glaschelle

VIP Member
Its kicking off a bit in the Secret Celebrity gossip thread. Think the consensus is that we all think Ioan is an angel and Alice's problem is that she's got old and fat. Also Ioan shouldn’t be introducing his children to his partner cos they don't want to meet her. And he should have a separate apartment so they don't need to see her!!! Ella is miserable because she's had to leave her schools and friends.

I was going suggest that all this could have been avoided if Ioan had stayed in a marriage he was miserable in and everyone (except Ioan) would be happy!!!

But I decided I couldn't be bothered. And would just come here to moan 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

ButterTart

VIP Member
Upfront, what she has done is absolutely awful, I do see that but as long as she feels misunderstood, this will continue.

And (I know shoot me later) in her mind she feels cheated on. Left for a younger woman too. It's quite galling. Not that she's dealing with that in the right way and I'm also not saying she was an ace wife but if she wasn't mad. Would you feel for her?
Nope. Not after I’ve read ALL the back story. He told her years before he left that he was unhappy. Eventually, it became too much and he left. Then he started a new relationship. My best friend was cheated on by her husband of nearly 30 years. She wasn’t thrilled to see him and their (adult) kids weren’t either, but they all have a decent relationship. No one went nuts online. No one went to the courts. They just dealt with what needed dealing with and moved on.

You can feel misunderstood. But if you are a sentient adult, you also realize that things have changed and you have to as well. Deciding to harass your ex for the rest of his life and ensure his kids have no relationship with them is not a result of being misunderstood. It’s the result of having mental health issues you need urgent help for.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

M33L4

VIP Member
Alice who couldn’t manage kindergarten flash cards has been homeschooling Ella. Aye right…

• Haha
  • Sad

welp

VIP Member
I think I found Alice
1000010404.jpg

(the first paragraph is ironic btw)

whether Alice or not everyone in favour of Alice argues with things for which Ioan has actually provided evidence of it not being true (the psychologist was no surprise, Alice suggested the visit etc). It's the Trump & Trump supporter playbook

see this is what I mean (this is one of Alice's last standing supporters)
1000010406.jpg

"dessered his family" - False, left the same wife that threatened with divorce herself
"forcing them out of their home" - False, he had to leave his home, house has to be sold in a divorce where neither party can afford it on their own
"take his child out of school" - False, he just no longer can pay the most expensive school. its Alice that keeps Ella out of school though
"big movie roles continued" -> lmao, can you get one thing right? he plays probably a minor character currently. his first role in 2 years

with stupid you just cant deal

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

Miss Anne Thrope

VIP Member
Whichever clever Tattler said that Ella was being brainwashed like a child soldier is spot on in my opinion. She has watched how mAlice treated Ioan all through their marriage and has been isolated with her abuser when mAlice drove him away and the hate campaign swung into action. That poor child has been defenceless against this calculated, sustained onslaught and it is both heartbreaking and disgusting in equal measure. I suspect that Ella has little choice but to ape her mother’s behaviour simply in order to survive the poisonous homelife that Alice creates. This may cause lifelong mental strain and I pray that she can escape and get support and therapy.

Alice is an unnatural mother, no sane, loving parent would mould and weaponise their children like this. Clearly Alice cares nothing for the kids except for what they can do for her. Loving parents dont deliberately cause their kids to suffer mental anguish or use them as attack dogs in litigation or sell their childhood (forever on the internet) to tabloid rags.

Yes, at 13, Ella is just old enough to know what she’s doing, in some way, but (a) she has been trapped with mAlice for pivotal years of her development and deliberately brainwashed (b) in a way she has to do this to survive homelife (c) her dad left, her school ‘left, her lifestyle ‘left’, she’s rightfully angry and confused, and has no clue that it is solely due to her mother’s vicious and psychopathic refusal to ‘adult’. 13 is still very young developmentally.

Lord, even writing this makes me want to cry, the situation is so awful. Praying for Yo and Bee to stay safe, and for the E’s to get the help they desperately need.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

klairklopp

VIP Member
Since I read the statements earlier today one thing from them has stuck in my mind and it was when the child psychologist was describing how when picking Elsie up Ioan opened his arms to give her a hug and she “sharply and angrily replied, Don’t touch me”. How heartbreaking for Ioan and the first time I realised Elsie was that far gone. I stupidly thought she would be able to live with her dad straight away 💔.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

ButterTart

VIP Member
Still catching up with the last thread and have to say I totally agree with those of you who said that the girls’ reaction to the dog was a massive red flag. These are dog-owners themselves. Like you say, no amount of brainwashing does that unless there’s some underlying personality disorder there in the first place. My guess is there’s something like syphilis in the family background that’s manifesting itself in all descendents to varying degrees (the other brother and Elsie possibly being the least affected but still to a degree. She abused to dog too 💔). We joke about a family curse but there really could be an inherited condition at the root of all this misery. Please god make them stop procreating to end all this (I know You tried your best but they kept throwing money at it!!). It’s like the fucking Fantasia broom
Seems like there is plenty of actual stuff going on without having to imagine intergenerational sexually transmitted diseases (with no proof)...🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49