Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I see Loopy is coping well
View attachment 2259246
This is the guy who would send love letters to women in prison for murdering their husbands, asking for their hand in marriage.

~

My Dearest Prison Wife to Be,

You are innocent. How do I know this to be true? Why am I placing my whole being and impeccable reputation at considerable risk to ensure you are one day freed to share a life together in person?

It is very simple, my love. I am here on this earth to be your one and only protector. I am here to tell the world every single day — that you are nothing more than a victim of DARVO.

~

Fruity.

MOO.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47

Lulugrace

VIP Member
This was one of the earliest visitation, the ones Ioan claims were going really well. Visitation and everything has been going shit ever since they had started to come to terms with the idea of being introduced to Bianca (Berry Knots, Vegan etc.), Alice ramped up things again when this came.

From his filing it appears like he had two normal visitations in the past 7 months (one appears to be Xmas, as it was the only one from his january filing in that timeframe where he didnt had anything to say). This is main reason why I think he intentionally went into the trap of overnight visitation AND Bianca, he 100 % knew this wasnt going to work.
---
omg Bear and Ioan are so cute together
This photo 😍
Good for them, out and about, while the cunt is festering in her own shit 💅

Edit:
Note in the article they say "their beloved pet" 😍
Also Ioan saying our dog 🥹

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
Do you know what adds another level of sickness to this?

Yesterday the MC account was liking and responding to women who had allegedly been deprived of custody by their abusive exes.

All the while she’s doing exactly what she condemns others for and describes as ‘heartbreaking’ to Ioan.

• Sick
  • Heart

barre19

Chatty Member
Whoah what wait. "The wife hasn't said a word"? What kind of parallel universe is this person living in??? Evans-above!
I mean, technically they’re correct. She hasn’t said a word. She’s said fifty-seven fucking million words. Repeatedly.

• Haha

shugabug23

Chatty Member
Oh it’s a woman, I’ll take a look. Thanks to everyone for giving me another reason to sit on the sofa all day on tattle and get nothing done in RL 🤦‍♀️
I’m a JM Frau (our equivalent of a Turd) who’s been cheating over here for a while now, thanks for having me! You should read Jack’s wiki first, it’s eye watering stuff!! You know that old adage to be a good liar you need to have a good memory? She isn’t and doesn’t! it’s very funny over there too though.

May I also pass on thanks to all here who painstakingly answer the legal q’s with such detail & coherence and also those who pay for the docs. Yous are all good eggs ❤

• Heart

Mgc85

The DM articles are full of comments of people who seem to think IG is the one turning this into a public circus. The usual ‘I just feel sorry for the kids’ ‘stop making this so public/sharing your dirty laundry/invading the kids privacy’ kind of replies.

As far as I can see, IG has almost fastidiously tried to do everything by the book in regards to the kids. Nothing said to the press, no public slanging with AE, barely any social media presence, court as a last resort and still trying to tread gently there to manage their best interests with not overtly trying to remove them from their mums care.

This community seems to be where the press are actually mining their information from and in no way would we all be here if AE hadn’t consistently outdone herself in batshittery month by month. It all comes back to her. It’s no back and forth, both as bad as each other, equal airing of dirty laundry. It ALL comes back to her in the end.

• Heart

marjorytrashheap

VIP Member
Andrea Burkhart is a class act. I’m impressed at how she sticks to discussing the legal implications while obviously having strong opinions about the matter of DV against men.

• Heart

emeraldopal

I keep coming back to the quote "the babies can stand up for me or they can fuck off" She said that in front of the girls, soon after Ioan finally left. She set her stall out early doors - it's literally my way or the highway. Her 'love' (she has never loved anything but herself of course) is contingent and conditional on her babies "standing up" for her.
Imagine being a child and being under constant threat/fear of your mother, whom you believe to be your sole remaining parent (thanks to your mother poisoning you against your father), abandoning you. Imagine what you'd find yourself doing in your efforts to keep your mother on side purely to make sure you aren't thrown out. Imagine how that would warp a delicate growing mind. That's been Elsie's existence since August 2020 and probably before. And I don't doubt that, as some other posters have pointed out, she now also feels responsible for Alice's very life itself.
I absolutely liken her current mental state to a completely brainwashed and emotionally abused cult victim.
Two other things I bear in mind are the fact that Ioan himself, the only person who actually knows her, sees her as an abuse victim behaving out of character, and that it's very likely she reads here herself.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

AnneinHever

VIP Member
You are right in a lot of cases. But I have BPD and that's not me. I can't speak for everyone obviously but we aren't all in denial.
---

No, I'm quoting her perception of the situation.

I don't know, you're right, but she does bear a lot of the hallmarks of BPD. And until she's supported with that, nothing will change.

I didn't post this to get likes, I posted it because it's fair
You said that you have BDP and that’s not you. And that’s my point exactly. We are our choices.
You chose to deal with your issues as many other people on this thread. She didn’t. This isn’t a forum to condemn people with personality disorders. We condemn the choices and actions of a particular person who has been trying to destroy her ex, his family, his gf and their daughters for the past 3 years.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

welp

VIP Member
looks like Ioan has a very animated phone call in the background

Bear is so precious, man

edit: looks like a video call

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

House of Tea

VIP Member
I see her losing custody of the youngest. I don't see this going any other way. There's still hope for her. She just needs to removed from that unsafe environment.

My opinion.
I hope that happens. I hope that Ella is removed to somewhere safe and gets the help she needs and at some point there is a reunion.

M33L4

VIP Member
Alice has never been attractive to me. She has a loud clacky mouth and tries too hard to dress quirky. She’s passed that on to her kid as well as a string of potential mental health issues. I grew up with a narc mother, don’t think I’m a narc. Not with 107 children, I don’t get the chance 😜
When Alice can no longer control or bribe Ella, they will turn on each other. And I don’t care if that’s harsh.
It’ll come.

• Heart

MarkC1387

VIP Member
Sadly no. :(
It is very short and superficial. It comes across as Alice and Ioan are both slinging dirt at each other and have dragged the children into the mud fight.
Basically, they are referencing the DM articles.
To me, it gives an impression as if Ioan is also fighting with Alice via media...
And it ends with Ursprünglich ging es bei der Auseinandersetzung der beiden Hollywood-Stars um das Sorgerecht für die Töchter. Inzwischen geht es vor allem um Geld und Rache. (Originally, the dispute between the two Hollywood stars was about custody of their daughters. These days, it is mainly about money and revenge.)
---

Good! You won't be fooled sending her a box of wine or salad cream then :p
It's a shame that there's a view out there that they're both making this a public spectacle when in reality Ioan is talking to the courts whereas Alice is talking to the Daily Mail and blasting shit out on Twitter. Only one of them is making this public and drawing people's attention to the court document system.

• Heart
  • Sad

Old Soak

VIP Member
Nothing’s stopping her except the fact that she has nothing else to talk about except Ioan and Bianca, and she’s not allowed to do that on her account. There is literally nothing else in her life - no friends, no job, no romance, no hobbies. Even if she started making handbags again, they’d probably say BOGANS IN A ROW or some shit 😂

I also think she got drunk and forgot her twitter account’s password. The password was probably written on a cheese string and then she ate it.
She’s not allowed to do a bunch of shit but she does it anyway. Why this one thing? She’s clearly not afraid of charges
---
She was probably so pissed after 20 sharp ones that she tried to write the password down using a cheese string.
Did you know that every time Ioan and Bianca bang, a cheese string gets its wings?

• Haha

Ametrine

VIP Member
Might be isn’t is. Look, I’ve let this pass all day and so have others but your opinion counts for no more than others on here. If you’re triggered take some time out. It’s just a gossip site. Moo.
I'm not looking to start a fight, I don't own any arguing coats (special or otherwise) 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Piglet&Pooh

VIP Member
She will claim the lawyer tricked her into it
I think that Marie realised that she'd been tricked.

mAlice had come to her requesting the overnight, probably with a sob story about realising the baybeez needed to spend more time with their father, Marie did the legal work, then within minutes her client and the kids are trying to get Ioan to the flat in violation of the DVRO, her client is on the phone to both kids and the mAlice wants her to get a restraining order when Ella throws a huge hissy fit, in which by her own admission, she damaged property and assaulted I and B physically and verbally ... and all in front of a respected psychologist. Marie knew that her client was complicit.

I bet Marie said "hell no"

M33L4

VIP Member
I see Andrea has read the latest documents and suddenly MC has stfu.

• Haha
  • Wow