Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

House of Tea

VIP Member
It all happened fast. It's a tiny apartment. The kitchen is right there. But I would fault Ioan more for leaving his girlfriend, who had never met them, and who Ella was hostile to, and who was throwing an erratic, violent fit. Shake off the oats and stay with your girlfriend and the daughter out of control when all of this awful stuff is going down. I'm not blaming him. But before anyone criticizes the psychologist, I would criticize Ioan first for that blunder.
Who knows what they would do in this situation. He isn’t a robot. He would have been in distress. Woulda, shoulda, coulda.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

scannertd

Chatty Member
Also just been over and read the comments on some of the DM articles, and the amount of people blaming Ioan has me raging. I know the commenters over there are likely not to have read the court docs, but they’re clearly buying into ‘man leaves wife and then starts relationship with younger woman, must be a bad person’ narrative, despite Alice being the one with the RO against her!
DM are just removing all of the "Jesus,that fucking Alice woman is a bloody nightmare , he got out just in time" comments as per usual.
People that excuse her behaviour seem to overlook the real damage she is doing to her girls as if being left 3 years ago justifies that level of revenge.

• Angry
  • Sick

marjorytrashheap

VIP Member
Upfront, what she has done is absolutely awful, I do see that but as long as she feels misunderstood, this will continue.

And (I know shoot me later) in her mind she feels cheated on. Left for a younger woman too. It's quite galling. Not that she's dealing with that in the right way and I'm also not saying she was an ace wife but if she wasn't mad. Would you feel for her?
No. She didn’t “feel cheated on” for the first entire year of this separation, or all the years prior to that. The “cheating” is just what she’s hung her hat on to give her free rein to unleash hell on him.

Ametrine

VIP Member
Lemme get this straight.

Certain Twitter accounts who are attacking Ioan and Bianca are not Alice. Alice would never do that, it's other members of the public who have an encyclopaedic knowledge of this whole situation.

But everyone who disagrees with Alice is Bianca. OK.

Screenshot 2023-06-23 at 01.53.25.png

• Haha

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
But I wanna know what is stopping her from reactivating her officiAL Twitter?
Nothing’s stopping her except the fact that she has nothing else to talk about except Ioan and Bianca, and she’s not allowed to do that on her account. There is literally nothing else in her life - no friends, no job, no romance, no hobbies. Even if she started making handbags again, they’d probably say BOGANS IN A ROW or some shit 😂

I also think she got drunk and forgot her twitter account’s password. The password was probably written on a cheese string and then she ate it.

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
I hope there are no new filings today, because after being on polyphasic last night and a 16 hours work trip I feel as dead as Alice's soul lol
It's a shame that there's a view out there that they're both making this a public spectacle when in reality Ioan is talking to the courts whereas Alice is talking to the Daily Mail and blasting shit out on Twitter. Only one of them is making this public and drawing people's attention to the court document system.
I think there is always the idea that if you dont give in you are just as bad as the other party, which is just wrong in most cases
Iris was subpoenaed on the 20th May.
and Tone was also asking questions what happens if somebody doesnt react to it to attend in court, and when somebody said it will have unfortunate consequences he said this is "Ace", all very odd.

Ametrine

VIP Member
I’ve been thinking about this too. I think Ella has been sheltered from reality and could be about to come down to earth with a bump.
I don't think she's been sheltered from reality at all. In fact, the opposite.

I think she's been exposed to all sorts of terrible things and has grown up too quickly, and hasn't had the chance to have a safe childhood in which to develop.

She's had her home life completely changed, her dad moving out (not judging Ioan for this), her mother's rages, her mother's alcoholism, being forced to listen to Alice's problems and being manipulated, and constantly having her fears stoked by being told by Alice that they're going to be homeless and living on the streets. She's been withdrawn from schooling. She hardly leaves the house.

Most other 13-year-olds are out there having fun with their friends, have safe and calm homes, and have no idea what a DVRO, "bogan" or even a "slut" is, or how many issues their Mummy has and how awful life is for her, and how "evil" their father and his new girlfriend are.

Even before Ioan left Alice, she was trying to act as peacemaker between the two (as shown in the video transcript where she said she would try and "fix Daddy".

• Sad

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
I know what you mean - considering how patchy the contact has been and all the hostilities you’d have thought the first meeting could have been somewhere public and neutral maybe? Plus, the kids behaviour aside, they’ve never really expressed anything other than not really wanting to know B so first contact being them all having to spend the night together might have been a bit much. Even without the big E ‘behaviour’, it could have still been an upsetting, awkward and possibly overwhelming experience.

The sad thing is maybe they jumped at the chance because they saw it as a positive step in the right direction, naive maybe, but I guess if all he wants is for all this shit to stop and a real chance at getting a relationship back with his kids as well as the chance they may come to know and love his new partner, you can see why they might have agreed.

After all, they are far more genuine than Alice and there is no modus operandi from their POV other than to heal his family. I’m with you though - it’s a good thing all this has happened because this shows Alice for who she really is
I think they knew it was a set up but discussed with lawyers and decided to go ahead with the psychologist on hand.

They probably didn’t even think the girls would stay over, hence the psych for only 4 hours (but maybe they did have an another chaperone lined up for later.)

Old Soak

VIP Member
Its kicking off a bit in the Secret Celebrity gossip thread. Think the consensus is that we all think Ioan is an angel and Alice's problem is that she's got old and fat. Also Ioan shouldn’t be introducing his children to his partner cos they don't want to meet her. And he should have a separate apartment so they don't need to see her!!! Ella is miserable because she's had to leave her schools and friends.

I was going suggest that all this could have been avoided if Ioan had stayed in a marriage he was miserable in and everyone (except Ioan) would be happy!!!

But I decided I couldn't be bothered. And would just come here to moan 🤣🤣🤣
I scanned it the other day. There were a couple of sensible replies but overall, it wasn’t anything worth sweating over. This thread has opposing views often but we back up our positions with substance, even if it’s debated back and forth. If you can’t support your argument properly or make blanket statements like ‘he left cause she got old and fat’ or ‘cheated with a younger woman’ after all the material Alice herself has provided, you’ll get called out.

• Haha

mickeycat

Chatty Member
Phew, I've finally finished the last thread. I went to bed on page 10 and only got back on earlier this evening.

What an awful awful mess 😞

Still catching up but just wanted to zip forward and say something about the E pushing the dog with her foot discussion previously.

Don't want to open up that whole can of worms again but just to say that to me, IF (and it didn't actually say she did) she did this in a cruel manner, it's concerning because children being cruel or violent towards animals can sometimes be a massive red flag that the child themselves is being abused or witnessing abuse - emotional, physical or neglect.

I say this as someone who works with children, is trained in child protection and has unfortunately seen this happen.

Having said that, the statements don't specifically say she did it particularly cruelly but nevertheless, it's something I would certainly take note of, like the psychologist has. It can help to build a bigger picture of what's really going on.

There's my tuppence - going back to pg 1 now!

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Who's Singing Now?

I wonder if mAlice told the E's that overnight was court ordered even though it was she who had suggested it? Nothing would surprise me now.

welp

VIP Member
I thought she drops them off, leaves, then he comes to pick them up. No contact. Dunno why I thought that, heh, it's the police station, of course they can meet without her misbehaving. 😬
well, no direct contact since he appears to wait in the car, but still
Screenshot_20230622_222817_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

• Angry
  • Sad

Ametrine

VIP Member
Yes but none of those for Ella's side are remote. They all live in LA. Unless Alice is going to be remote due to the DVRO?? Frankly, she shouldn't be a witness anyway - nor should Gloria and Dennis. I hope the Judge dismisses them all.

I suspect the remote witness is someone from Ioan's side. Therefore I suspect it's Ma Gruff. Who else could it be? Ma Gruff has seen and heard some shit too. Alice banned her from visiting them in the last 4 years of the marriage. That's another red flag. Ioan should have fled then.
Not only that, but Alice claims that she and Ioan removed his parents from being the kids' guardians should anything have happened to the two of them, as Ioan allegedly didn't want them to experience the tough upbringing he had.

I have no idea if this is true (it's in Welp's PDF somewhere, I read it recently), but if true, it shows the extent to which Alice managed to isolate Ioan from his own parents. The story she recounts when he phones his parents and starts crying to them, speaking in Welsh, as he's so upset with her, shows he was close with them at least a few months before he eventually decided to leave her.

I bet she hated him having a relationship with them as 1) it means she could control him less 2) she had to share his love and attention with them 3) his parents didn't like her (with good reason) 4) she has no relationship with her own dad.

• Sad
  • Wow

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
You hurt my feelings and I reacted badly. I said I was wrong. All I can say is sorry. I honestly didn't realize I've been writing it wrong all this time. That's the truth. I've been reading on here for well over a year. I didn't notice. Should have, but didn't. I'm not Welsh and meant nothing negative by my ignorance, ok.
You did nothing wrong. You don’t need to apologize. Lots of people have made the same mistake about his name. It’s not a big deal, never was, and was meant as a light hearted comment only.
Growing up I had a disabled older sister and was taught from early childhood not to make fun of anyone. Alice doesn’t count because she’s a monster. So I never have. And that comment was intended affectionately as a fellow Turd who deserved to know the spelling of Ioan. It’s with a capital I. Btw, no one cares about punctuation or spelling in general on this thread.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
there is a new sock named after a Italian football club that writes the same things as Alice's previous socks, albeit no slip ups with inside info *yet*
Screenshot_20230622_082346_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20230622_082254_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20230622_082229_Twitter.jpg

i particulary like the bit where they agree with someone that Ella's story makes more sense lol. you literally cant have the injuries Ella claims to have from a door hiting you behind halfway in the doorframe, but entirely possible if you turn back *especially* the head injury

• Wow
  • Angry