Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ninas purse

VIP Member
This is insane on a whole other level. Did Big Bird really think that this escalation would not result in anything. I shudder just thinking what living with her must have been like all those years.
I bet she never expected Ioan to go against Ella and expose her. She was counting on Ioan loving Ella too much to expose her horrible behavior. After all he hid Big Bird behavior for 20 years. She is mentally insane. There is no other explanation for her actions. She is worse than Amber Heard.
I hope the court has CPS ready to take immediate action on the 23rd.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53

Ametrine

VIP Member
Guessing this for DM headline:

Alice Evans responds to Ioan’Gruffudd’s wild accusations of child abuse calling them ‘utter, utter, utter, utter, utter, utter, utter lies and defamation’
I hope the Daily Mail and Alison Boshoff now realise that Alice is a liar and that they shouldn't publish anything she claims.

Alison was either used by Alice as part of her plan to frame Ioan, OR Alison realised Alice was lying but went ahead with it anyway for the clicks.

I really hope Ioan and Bianca will be taking legal action against the Daily Mail, and I hope there's grounds for them to do so.

• Heart

TipsyLaLa!

VIP Member
Ma & Pa Gruffudd must be absolutely devastated 😥. These are their granddaughters & they’re very likely about to be put into care. They had the measure of Alice from day one. I bet they wish they’d left Ioan in his cult now, rather than have him marry Alice! 😔

• Sad
  • Heart

plinky2

VIP Member
Try to remember that Ioan is not angry with the girls and he isn’t blaming them. He is scared and afraid for them and sees them as victims of abuse

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52

welp

VIP Member
I can't imagine Anne would allow Ioan to include the details\beliefs about Alice's socks unless they had proof.
they started posting on may 27, that is proof alone
Does anyone find it odd that the psychologist didn’t allow Ioan to correct the girls and tell them cussing isn’t acceptable? I mean, how long would this have gone on if they hadn’t gone back home?

And no mention of Gloria in the docs or did I miss that?
Gloria was just a phone call.

I btw suspect Ioan's team knew this would happen, hardly any visitation was happening and then suddenly a overnight? lol. hence being as low confrontional as possible

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
I wish I hadn't stayed up to read this now. It's all fun and games until we get slapped in the face again with how truly vile and evil Alice is. And I really believe what she is knowingly, deliberately doing to her children especially, and to Ioan is evil.

• Heart
  • Sick

Diamonds60

VIP Member
I wouldn’t usually think taking children away from their mother is a good idea. But if they remain with Alice there is zero chance of living happy lives. They won’t get therapy and will forever be under her thumb and abuse. I truly think they both need to be put into care at this point.

• Heart

Old Soak

VIP Member
Fuuuuuuckk. I guess I find it so hard to read (and I’m pretty tough) is because I’m (we) are so emotionally invested in these two kids. I am still going to die on the hill that Ella is a victim but how disturbing. I need to re read it all but was there any mention of Ella’s stature given she now not only shows volatile behaviour but would also be very difficult to restrain if she really kicked off? I still think Dennis’ name was put down as a witness without his consent. Alice, you bitch. I hope you enjoy not only your remaining days as Mrs Gruffudd but also as a parent in a meaningful capacity. It’s all supervised visits from here on in.

Anyone else feel promise that the kids were initially receptive and picking out meals to cook together with Bianca? I don’t think it’s as bleak as what we all thought, once Alice is out of the way and the kids are receiving treatment and schooling and discipline.
Also, have to say I was also really surprised to see how far Elsie had gone to the dark side but again, feel so hopeful now that guardians, CPS, witnesses, the judge and therapists are going to be properly involved. Mainly because Ioan said it was really looking good for a while and I took a lot of comfort from that ❤
Alice you beast, how does it feel to know that literally everyone in your life would be better off if nature took its course? And if you were to peace out tomorrow, aside from those precious girls you clearly hate, who would give a damn or turn up? Or even have one nice thing to say? You should be so fucking ashamed

• Heart

Invictus

Chatty Member
Btw. Pinwheels for Prevention. A new national symbol for child abuse prevention.

Those children are being abused, by Alice.

Moo

images.png

• Heart
Reactions: 51

ButterTart

VIP Member
There is one thing they did got wrong. Ella's filing was available on the court site when Boshoff wrote that article, just about. The interesting bit was her first article where she included the detail of the incident being at a visit, this wasnt public at all yet. Good to see that they are holding her accountable.

Ella's whole behavior is manic. It's way beyond even her mother's behavior at this point. I hope Alice is proud of herself.
The documents were not available when the first article was written. They came out a day or so later.

• Heart
For those asking how B is putting up with this, I'm afraid I can confirm from bitter experience that supporting your partner through the abuse when the children are being withheld is the easy bit.

When my partner finally got access ordered by the court, that is when it was hardest for me. That was when I started to get accused of abuse (sound similar?!) My child (age only 6!) has also been accused of abuse, I'm surprised she hasn't turned on the dog yet!!

When his son is in my house I second guess everything I say and all my actions. I don't like letting our kids run off and play together (despite the fact they love each other!) Because if they bicker then my child will be accused of bullying. Everything is reporting back and everything is twisted into a sick narrative. The ex now has an actual window into our home so now her accusations are normally based on some form of truth which have been twisted into a sick narrative.

Our AE thankfully now has periods of time when she goes quiet (no normal person can sustain AE's levels!) But when she does kick off it's usually about me. My partner is amazing and extremely level headed. But it does cause arguments sometimes, and that's exactly what she wants!!! It's also now that sometimes we both think 'is this really worth it'. We are still extremely strong together and in love and I'm so happy he has his son back. But life was easier for me when his son was being withheld.

I pray that the courts take Ioan's concerns extremely seriously. However we never did manage to prove parental alienation and when we tried and submitted evidence the judge dismissed it as my partner trying to get revenge. So knowing the court system I don't think it's a given she will get her comeuppance unfortunately.....

• Heart
  • Sad

Autisteuse

VIP Member
This is all - ALL - on Alice. The abusive, malicious, malevolent, mendacious, narcissistic, evil cunt has ruined those two girls. It sounds like Ella is in the throes of a complete meltdown/mental health breakdown and Elsie isn’t far behind. And the worst thing? This all makes the cunt happy. She enjoys this. It means that in any and all situations, she is the centre of attention either directly or by proxy.
Fuck you, Malice. You’re going to hell. And that’s not only my opinion, that’s my fervently held belief.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Loveu2

VIP Member
Alice just tweeted that Accutane caused a deformed baby born to someone she knows. She's a vile cunt.

• Angry
  • Sick

Invictus

Chatty Member
Does anyone find it odd that the psychologist didn’t allow Ioan to correct the girls and tell them cussing isn’t acceptable? I mean, how long would this have gone on if they hadn’t gone back home?

And no mention of Gloria in the docs or did I miss that?
The psychologist was there as an observer and coach and advised maintaining calm, consistent responding. It just doesn't work that a child says something and the psychologist throws up a giant time out to instruct Ioan how to respond, nor is there time to roleplay it. Those things can happen in a therapeutic space and this was not therapy but an observed event. Sounds like he was there to offer coaching, which was provided, as both I and B requested advice and received it. Also, the behavior of the children was so out of control that any response really challenging them could have created an escalation (or further escalation). When that happens the safety of the abused individuals (I & B), safety of the children, and de-escalation takes priority over a teachable moment.

Last edited:

runlolarun

I've been following since thread one, but delurking to say reading those statements has brought me to tears. Those poor, poor children. Thank god for Tattle documenting and correctly predicting every nasty move that bitch makes. She's got to be stopped soon, surely?

• Heart

Seagreen

They may be placed with Ioan and he will be given support to look after them. They won't place kids in foster care if there's a competent parent to care for them. Ioan is in for a tough ride though.
Agreed Ioan is in for a rough ride but Bianca omg I can't even imagine what it will be like for her. I do so hope that their love for each other survives this. In Ioan's declaration she sounded so scared. Standing next to the psychologist, petrified of doing the wrong thing. It must have upset her so much that there were no direct witnesses to the door incident. It is all so upsetting.

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
After this alleged assault Alice tried to send the girls back the next day. 27th May. I can’t see the document that accompanies that but it’s stated in Ioan’s statement.

• Wow
  • Angry