Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ally Pally

VIP Member
I find the level of aggression from a thirteen year old absolutely shocking, I believe this child is most definitely emulating her mother/abuser.

• Sad
Reactions: 50

raiseseyebrow

She kicked Bubba. Was it “fucking dog”?
What’s the bet she sees her cunt of a mother kicking and swearing at poor Emma?

Alice Evans should never have control over or responsibility for another living thing for as long as she lives; which won’t be too much longer if she keeps up the boozing, pill popping, and raging.

• Sad
Reactions: 50

pommobear

VIP Member
Just read all the documents. I don't have words. This bitch should be locked up. I don't wish bad things on many people but I'm so sick and tired of seeing evil cunts get away with it in plain sight.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

AllFurCoatNoKnickers1

Chatty Member
I know people keep saying big E should know better and in a normal circumstance, she should. But her life is so far from normal. I feel like she has been completely cut off from everyone except her mother and the girls are basically in a cult at this point. She has been isolated and likely has a constant barrage of abuse coming at her. Both girls need what amounts to reprogramming at this point. They have literally been programmed to believe I and B are the enemy. That their father doesn’t love them. That everything wrong in their lives is his fault. i really feel like we’ve only heard the tip of the iceberg of what went on in that house. He left but the girls didn’t and I suspect it’s so much worse than we know. Yes, that behaviour is absolutely appalling. I’m not saying otherwise. But coercive control and parental alienation and abuse damages kids beyond what people realize.

• Heart
  • Sad

frobly-mobly

Screenshot_123413.jpg

How has Ioan withstood this barrage for this many years?

Now at least he has Bianca, but it still must take it's toll, and he still manages to work.

They're both made of sterner stuff than me. I have been broken by much less.

• Heart
  • Sad

Badirene

VIP Member
I want to thank all the tattlers who have made documents available for us to read on here.

It is difficult reading this, it must be near unbearable to live in the middle of it, and I know it's unfair and Alice is manipulating both girls but if I was a parent of a friend of either girl I would be giving serious consideration today to having them in my child's friendship group and certainly would not have them in my home, I would not risk a false allegation against my family if this is what they do to their father. Alice has made those girls dangerous to others. But I guess that is exactly what she wants, both kids isolated and dependent on her only, colluding with her mental illness. MOO.

• Heart
  • Sad

Citney

VIP Member
The past few weeks, I wanted to say here multiple times that how would everyone feel if we learned Ella kicked at the dog. And I thought nah - I'll get piled on for being mean to Ella.

So as upset as I am to learn this actually happened, I'm gratified you all find this as horrible as I do. She's 14. She spent 12 years of her life being raised by her Father and mostly a nanny. I'm out of excuses.

I know many humans who overcame much worse abuse than being raised by Alice for 2 years. They are not like this.

MOO.
She was raised by a decent father, she knows right from wrong, her behavior is inexcusable. If she is this way at almost 14, what will she be doing at 18 or 20? I cringe to contemplate what the future holds for her without years and years of intense therapy, which I doubt she gets.

• Heart
  • Sad

Unregulated Loon

I’ve been secretly hoping we’d see this Ioan. As much as it’s utterly heartbreaking, he’s not taking this shit any longer.

• Heart

sweetnessfollows

VIP Member
Let's take a minute and look at Bianca's lawyers.

They fight Nazis. Like literally.
-------------
Before forming Phillips Jessner LLP, Gregory Jessner represented the United States at the United States Attorney's Office in Los Angeles, holding a number of managerial positions including Chief, Criminal Complaints Section (1998-1999), Deputy Chief, Major Crimes Section (1994-1998), and Violent Crime Coordinator (1994-1998).

He received national recognition for his work as lead counsel for the prosecution in a case involving the indictment of forty members of the Aryan Brotherhood, believed to be the largest federal capital prosecution in U.S. history. He also successfully prosecuted two Jewish Defense League members who plotted to bomb the King Fahd Mosque in Culver City. While handling notable and complex cases, he maintained an unbroken record of success at trial.

• Heart
  • Wow

SynthGirl

VIP Member
Does anyone find it odd that the psychologist didn’t allow Ioan to correct the girls and tell them cussing isn’t acceptable? I mean, how long would this have gone on if they hadn’t gone back home?

And no mention of Gloria in the docs or did I miss that?
What was the point? They walked in there wanting to leave. There was a whole lot going on, especially by Ella from the get-go. Correcting the girls over cussing? They were in a heightened situation. I mean, Ella was out of control in other ways. Her behavior was very disturbing from the moment she walked in. She wanted to act out and then run out. The psychologist was hoping that staying calm and not being provoked could DE-ESCALATE the situation. The only thing to do to stop the behavior was to take them home, honestly. This wasn't two girls that loved their dad and just acted out during a visit by saying a cuss word who needed to be reprimanded. They didn't want to be there because of Alice's successful parental alienation. But Mommy Dearest set it up, and they were there because of Alice's agenda.

Reactions: 48

Feather fans

VIP Member
Poor little lovely friendly Bubba Bear. To be excited to play and be pushed away and then to witness your family being attacked and upset, and all this commotion! And them not being available (due to running after the children) to comfort him! I just cant..

• Sad
  • Heart

curious km

Chatty Member
Ella's whole behavior is manic. It's way beyond even her mother's behavior at this point. I hope Alice is proud of herself.
Imagine not going to any sort of school for a year, just trapped in a house with that hosebeast of a human screaming on for YEARS about your father?? Omg it is just awful. I haven’t had a chance to read everything as we are waiting for entry to venue and I am trying to be a good date for husband but OmG 😳 and I’m sure it is E manically tweeting. Someone do something & get her outta there !

• Sad
  • Haha

Invictus

Chatty Member
Well this is going to be hard for Ella to face now. The words of an enraged 13 years old over that of a trained psychologist plus 2 other adults, potentially 4 adults if you count Iris. Well done mommy dearest on destroying your daughter.
They'll all have to undergo evaluations and CPS is probably involved now as well. Ella popping off during an evaluation is one quick way to a 5150 or 72hr hold. Fuck Alice and the abuse she has inflicted on Ioan, Bianca, Ella, and Elsie.

• Sad

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
Ella tried to jump out of the moving car in May 2023. Is this correct?
Alice would have loved if Ella had been hurt doing something like this. She could have used it to spread her lies and filth and get her narc supply newspaper articles and use it to hurt Ioan.

She does not care about those girls one bit.

• Sad
  • Angry

M33L4

VIP Member
Alice did this. And the girls were complicit.
Absolutely disgraceful.
Be careful not to doxx yourselves sharing these documents. They are large files.

• Heart
Reactions: 47