Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I just read everything.

Holy hell, this is so bad.

All my opinion below.

As I suspected, the mother set this all up. She's the one that offered the overnight so the girls could meet BW. Right! So much for the "he's forcing them to meet his girlfriend" narrative. She has been lying to her supporters and her friend Alison helped the abuser further abuse. This was a planned setup. Straight down to forgetting to pack that leotard to what, lure him back to the mother's apartment?

Right.

And it was done through Marie and it's clear now why Marie is gone. Some boundaries can't be crossed.

That troubled child called BW a fucking slut right to her face. Those are the mother's words. BW is a better woman than I am for not reacting to that abuse. Where does a 13-year-old girl learn to talk to adults that way?

Exactly.

She has thoroughly poisoned them both against their father and his new partner. How heartbreaking. They've been broken. This is exactly what trauma bonding looks like.

This is all so bad for the mother. The judge will see exactly what this is. I hope MH interventions happen quickly.

I see the things that will likely come next. And it is about to damn time.

About damn time.

Poor IG. He's had a target on his back the moment he finally chose to leave.

MOO.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 106

Ametrine

VIP Member
Alice, I know you are reading here right now.

You are a horrendous, evil person. You have poisoned your daughters' minds and have given them mental health issues. What you have done is child abuse. You don't give a shit about them, their mental health or their futures. You only care about yourself and getting revenge on Ioan for daring to leave you.

Well, this time you've absolutely fucked up, because it is undeniable that it was your idea for the girls to stay overnight at Ioan's. You set this up, and everyone can see this. It is undeniable that you have turned the girls against their father.

Your friend Alison Boshoff is about to be in a lot of trouble too, and I doubt she'll stand by you after this.

Nothing your Twitter socks say is going to rescue you from this. All the legal documents are available for people to read. Fuck you.

• Heart
Reactions: 95

Dinate

You know, when some people say that Ioan's only mistake was to move in with Bianca so early, it wasn't. It wouldn't have made a difference if he'd stayed celibate for a decade - that witch would still have tried to destroy him and his relationship with the girls.

I'm so happy for him that he has a bit of happiness in his life to remind him that he doesn't deserve what he had to put up with all those years. I hope they go the distance, but even if they don't, he now knows what a grownup loving relationship is between two people who like and respect each other. Cos he sure as hell didn't have that with that crazy bitch.

• Heart
Reactions: 89

sweetnessfollows

VIP Member
I can’t read them on my phone aarrrggghhhh! Can someone quickly summarise please 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Ella committed perjury, Alice agreed to the meeting via lawyers and then pretended not to know about it, Ioan says his kids are being gravely abused.
---
Bianca's statement

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 84

Endora

VIP Member
From Bianca's declaration with mention of the DM article:
"The article was written by Alison Boshoff, a journalist and close friend of Alice's. The article included information from Ella's filing that had not been made public."
I hope Alison Boshoff's blood ran a little cold when she found herself named and shamed in court filings. Her undisclosed position as a close friend of Alice Evans suggests bias in what was purported to be an objective news report. If I was a lawyer for the Daily Mail, I would make sure this woman never wrote another 'news' article about her good pal.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 83

maggie72

So Ella hasn’t been in school for the last school year and Ioan states no proof of homeschooling?
Ella is isolated with Alice all day. Ugh. What a sad mess.

I absolutely applaud them for putting the twitter accounts smear campaign into the court record. No wonder the sock accounts will ‘disappear’ eh??

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 79

M33L4

VIP Member
This stuff is hard going. Please touch base if it’s too much. Take a break. My head is fried so I can only imagine what they’re all going through. All because the “lady” got dumped. Disgraceful.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 79

Dinate

Thank god Ioan had the psychologist present and also that Iris happened to be passing when the girls left the apartment. Alice couldn't have foreseen that.

Other than that, all I can say is that this is just so much worse than I had imagined. And to see that young Elsie has also been contaminated is just awful.

This is just desperately sad. I can't imagine how Ioan feels about his wee girls becoming such monsters. Alice is evil beyond words.

ETA: And that Alison Boshoff needs to take a long hard look at herself for colluding in this shambles. She's a disgrace.

• Heart
Reactions: 78

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
Ioan Gruffudd, I applaud you for being so calm, reasonable and for pursuing the path recommended to you by lawyers and therapists. You are a good, good man. I hope one day your daughters realise this. It will take a while but there will come a day when they will recognise it and you will be reconciled.

• Heart
Reactions: 78

M33L4

VIP Member
Narc mothers who enable and create narc daughters eventually butt heads. One or the other will set a boundary or cross the line and they turn on each other. I speak as the scapegoated child who has been no contact for ten years. I cannot wait to enjoy my wedding this time round. I get goosebumps just thinking about how happy I will be that day without my narc mother and sister ruining it like first time round. Sorry to be all sentimental and gushy, Mr Mimsy was my childhood sweetheart. I feel this is the way my life should always have been with him and my 107 mini mimsies. The circle is complete and I’m finally happy without all the dramas created by others.

• Heart
Reactions: 76

welp

VIP Member
I find it amusing that the psychologist was only hired for until 6 pm. All Ella had to do is play nice for 2 hours and then unleash her wrath. The fact that the dude witnessed all of it is such a crazy mistake. Ioan is pretty lucky that Ella and Alice dont appear to be too smart and/or in control of their emotions.

looking forward to the Daily Mail spinning all of this btw

• Heart
Reactions: 74

brie l

VIP Member
First time I've done this, sorry if it's hard to read. I will try to figure out how to do it better but figured people here want to sleep so posting as quick as I could.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Diamonds60

VIP Member
It’s absolutely insane Ella goes to Biancas house, calls her a fucking slut, shoves at Bianca and then tries to put a RO on Bianca. At the same time going on twitter and agreeing about Biancas chin and likely some hideous things. She’s 13 but it doesn’t stop it being horrid behaviour.

• Sad
Reactions: 72

missbct

Chatty Member
I’ve dipped in and out of AE since the very first thread, and didn’t think we’d be here 2 years+ on. I had to take a break as I was going through my own custody problems with my abusive ex, who still abuses me to this day.

One thing I can say is that despite my exes behaviour I am so so very glad he is nothing like Alice. As a parent, the absolute absence of any care, empathy, guidance and protection from Alice to those two girls breaks my heart. My son has SEN and I am relentless in my pursuit for getting him the very best help I possibly can to ensure he grows up into a good adult. His dad has behaved in ways I can’t describe but at no point would or have I ever laid blame at his dads feet. Don’t get me wrong, my ex is nothing as bad as Alice and his abuse is largely directed toward me rather than our son but it is my duty to protect our son from any kind of negative consequences which I will do til the day I die.

To recognise that Alice has weaponised these lovely girls against their father breaks my heart. It’s one thing to be an abuser of another adult, it’s a whole different ballgame to coach children to take over in your place. The damage to these girls will be untold and far reaching. And that’s even before you consider the mental toll this will take on a man who quite clearly stuck around far longer than bearable with an unhinged, alcoholic narcissist just to protect those children. I did something similar and stayed because I didn’t trust my ex - thankfully whilst he’s a POS to me, he can behave himself around our son.

Ioan - I stand with you. This is breaking your heart in two but know you love these girls beyond measure and whatever comes from it, that nobody can tell you any different.

Bianca - you’re wonderfully strong, but please think of your physical and mental health ❤

Alice - I hope you spend the rest of your days as bitter and as lonely as you deserve.

Ella and Elise - you can change this.

• Heart
Reactions: 70