Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AsYouLikeIt

VIP Member
Remember Andrea's advice to Ioan was to sit tight and wait for Alice to fuck up? Boy oh boy has she fucked up!

• Heart
Reactions: 60

twittwottoo

Chatty Member
Well a big slow hand clap for Alice. What a fantastic job of painting your daughter to the world as a rude, foul mouthed, abusive, animal kicking, lying, unhinged, feral child - this will be her legacy and it's all thanks to you, you massive spunk trumpet !

Last edited:
  • Heart

Ametrine

VIP Member
Can't wait for Andrea Burkhart's next video on this.

Lots of material for her to analyse and comment on.

• Heart

Kindness is Free

Firstly, thank you so much to those who have downloaded / provided screenshats of the documents, you're angels.

Secondly, they genuinely made me weep. The truth of what happened that day, and in the days, weeks, and months beforehand is as bad as you could have imagined. A man was brave enough to leave an abusive relationship, and his world has been torn apart. 2 children have been abused and manipulated so badly by their mother, a woman they should be able to trust and rely on, who should be providing love and security to them, so badly they don't know which way to turn. And a woman, just because she fell in love, has been dragged through hell just for existing. Plus all of the family and friends, professionals and colleagues who have been caught up in the whole sorry sage.

All because a manipulative bitch couldn't let her prey get away and live a happy, peaceful life.

She's a cunt. I don't usually wish bad on anyone, but my god I hope her whole world collapses around her ears and she's left with nothing and noone.

Poor Ioan 💔

• Heart

brie l

VIP Member
This looks so bad for Alice. Her brain doesn't operate like a normal persons. How anyone can continue to support her is beyond me.

• Heart

frobly-mobly

Dear God what have I just read. I feel so sick.
Ioan, my heart breaks for him, and Bianca how has she remained standing?
Those dear girls. What has that monster done to them? Hell is too good for that bitch. There will be lost souls down there who won't want to be in her company.

Thank you @brie l and @sweetnessfollows for the documents ❤ even though they are difficult reading it exposes the monster for what she is

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
Going from hysteria to a “quiet manic laugh”. That kid needs some therapy and away from Alice immediately.

• Heart

marjorytrashheap

VIP Member
What's the betting iTones screenshats AEA saying she's been doxxed and Alice then splices them together with screenshats with her sock accusations that AEA is B or T and presents them as "evidence" that B has been abusing her?
"Good moaning. I was pissing by this Twatter account and spitted some nasty twats, so I screenshatted them."

(sorry to all non-UK Turds for the Allo Allo reference)

• Haha
Reactions: 59

SynthGirl

VIP Member
Wow! I'm sick. So much to unpack.

1. Ioan recounts how Ella has treated him on other visits and the threats and demeaning things she has said to her father. Calling him a "pussy," et cetera. I mean, all of his quotes about how she has talked to him and treated him left me sick. I thought she was just aloof to him and/or not showing up. To read what he has been going through is hard to comprehend.

2. Elsie becoming increasingly estranged from him on visits. And to read her behavior towards her dad on that last visit breaks my heart.

3. That it's true. I never was sure. Ella is being homeschooled, and Alice has no plans to put her in school at Beverly Hills High. But I am shocked that in a year Ioan has never received any reports on how she is doing homeschooling. Which we all know the answer.

4. The fact that it wasn't just a setup once they were going to do an overnight. It was worse. Alice is the person who suggested it. Wow!

5. What went down at that apartment is appalling. Sickening. Soooo sad. And the fact that little Elsie was giggling and running too. She was parroting her sister's actions in the home in demeanor, although, thankfully, not using vulgar language. Just knowing she was showing zero respect toward her father, wouldn't even hug him at the beginning of the visit, cold, breaks my heart.

6. I still can't get over all the crazy socks Alice created to post about this and the lunacy in her posts. It was whacko.

7. Ella calling Bianca horrible names. Oh, Ella, Mommy Dearest is so proud of you. You've become Alice's mini-me in behavior.

8. Who is Ella's friend on the phone during that visit that would find this hilarious and want to be in on it? Ella needs to find a better class of friends.

I have to admit it. It is even worse than I ever could have imagined over this past year and escalating. Even some new stuff she was doing and saying the first six months, I believe, after separation.

Alice is definitely at a Betty Broderick level of out-of-control rage and insanity behavior, and I fear for Ioan and Bianca. Not a gun. But trying to run them over with a car, et cetera. Something violent. Alice is so unhinged.

I'm sickened, horrified, but more than anything, just sad.

• Sad
  • Sick

welp

VIP Member
Am I the only one who finds the irony funny that a sock that claims to be related to Alice goes bananas on anyone they think could be related to Bianca and how damaging this would be legally that Bianca "talks" to others about the case etc. I mean, have you used a mirror?!

• Haha

Georgie883

VIP Member
The words Ella used against Ioan are Alice’s words - Pussy, Fucking Slut, Fucking dog.

The words that MC account uses are Alice’s words - Unkind, NO IDEA (remember HW tweet), Adorable, chosen family (Good luck with that AB 🤢)

I also just want to point out whilst still catching up - Alice has stolen her children's childhood. They will never get that back. What sadness they will have when they are adults and look back. She has destroyed something that they had a right to - their childhood. 😔

• Sad
  • Angry

Ninas purse

VIP Member
Interesting, Iris recorded Ella's verbal abuse of her dad. That is heartbreaking. Ella does not realise what a great dad she has. My dad was like Ioan. Soft-hearted, kind, and patient. My dad passed a few years ago and there is not a day that goes by that I do not miss him. Taught me everything from how to drive to how to fix a lawnmower. Ella is never going to have that because of that evil woman's thirst for revenge

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 58

Diamonds60

VIP Member
Well this is going to be hard for Ella to face now. The words of an enraged 13 years old over that of a trained psychologist plus 2 other adults, potentially 4 adults if you count Iris. Well done mommy dearest on destroying your daughter.

• Sad
  • Haha

sweetnessfollows

VIP Member
I think it's the failure to respond to the dog that will be the ultimate thing that will be the tiniest crack in the door for Ella to escape from Alice via court ordered in patient therapy & respite.

It's the leverage that the mental health people will use. There will be other issues but kids acting badly towards animals is a thing.

That is a huge red flag.

• Heart

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
I guess even little E sees the behaviour as acceptable. It’s just so sad. This all could have been so different had Alice just put those kids first. It’s always been about her.
Poor little Elsie. I don't know if she sees the behaviour as acceptable but as many wiser heads pointed out, it was just her potentially standing alone against Alice and Ella and it was too much for her. I feel desperately sorry for both of those girls. Alice can't pretend she doesn't know what she's doing to them, that she was caught up in emotion - she reads here religiously, it's been pointed out again and again how she is abusing them, destroying their characters solely for her own vengeance against Ioan. She knows exactly what she is doing to her own girls and she does not care.

• Sad
  • Heart

ButterTart

VIP Member
Interestingly Bianca does have other lawyers.

It seems like Ioan is going to continue the custody hearing, let the court appoint a lawyer for the kids, have a evaluation on them and Alice, and let the court order Ella to attend a school. I feel that this isnt going far enough tbh.

yes, that's what I said. Ioan says in his declaration that the june 7 article (Ella's declaration) contained information that wasnt known yet, this isnt true. But june 2 is correct.
He’s actually right - I believe he’s talking about the first article and the details of the visit were not public until the documents were posted. She had to have gotten those from Alice. Andrea Burkhart called her out for the same reason.

M33L4

VIP Member
I know Ioan and his family ‘irl’ and have since I was a kid (he’s older than me, met him in his late teens.) Last saw the family at a funeral in 2018. They never took to Alice for various reasons, unsure if I can say why on here.
If you’re her step mum I’m totally here for it.

• Haha
  • Heart

jesskell

I’m just lost for words. Alice evans needs to be jailed. I don’t think I’ve ever read anything so heartbreaking. Alice has destroyed her own life and is now actively destroying her kids lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 57