Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #180 Alice has the saggy muff, Bianca has the handsome Gruff.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Bridgeofsighs for the winning thread title! 👏

I’ve taken B off the title as per the Poll result.

• Please stick to the main players and what they do or say.
  • Keep it on Tattle.
  • When posting 10+ images or if off topic, please put behind a spoiler.
  • Newbies, please read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button up top.
  • Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find
Info above curtesy of @Bridgeofsighs

Recap: The twitter socks (rumoured to be big A herself and Co) are getting more deranged by the hour. can’t think of anything else tbh! So please feel free to add.

Last thread:https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gr...le-which-proves-we-are-doing-gods-work.39830/

Carry on Turds 💩

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Am I the only one who finds the irony funny that a sock that claims to be related to Alice goes bananas on anyone they think could be related to Bianca and how damaging this would be legally that Bianca "talks" to others about the case etc. I mean, have you used a mirror?!

• Haha
Reactions: 59
“Tone” had forgotten how to screenshot yesterday, but only 4 days ago he was happily “screenshatting” away 😂😂😂
View attachment 2253397
Honestly, screenshatting is the best thing you can do with all their nonsense. I’ve never read anything so nasty, vindictive and downright mad as the twitter stuff. It’s like a bunch of particularly unpleasant teenagers are conversing. Have any of them attained adulthood or have any self awareness? It seems not. ☹

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
It was on the previous thread that AEA was pissed off that nobody from Tattle warned her that they were doxing her twitter account on twitter. A) what's it got to do with the turdles what goes on twitter and does she expect me to use my twitter account (which is me not a sock) and expose my personal info so I can get doxed alongside her - make it make sense !

• Heart
Reactions: 34
It was on the previous thread that AEA was pissed off that nobody from Tattle warned her that they were doxing her twitter account on twitter. A) what's it got to do with the turdles what goes on twitter and does she expect me to use my twitter account (which is me not a sock) and expose my personal info so I can get doxed alongside her - make it make sense !
This a hundred times over. She already posted private messages from Marcia, I still don’t know what doxing went on and where it was discussed on here. Prove it.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Alice ought to be careful with Deb and Lin. I bet she sent them some pretty damning stuff when they were still friends.

Maybe they’ll pass it all on to Ioan for use in the custody case, if they haven’t done so already!

Reactions: 31
AEA is very odd and should just extract themselves from this entire situation now. The twitter wrangling has no influence over anything, it's just the same 6 people and their sock drawers fighting over bollocks. The important stuff is all in the hands of the lawyers, which is where it all should have been to start with. None of this is activism and none of it is helping abuse victims.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
She/he is too immersed in someone else’s life. We all comment on here, all the twists and turns, but we are not involved in this at all. Ultimately it is none of our business. It was put in the public domain by AE and it makes for fascinating/horrifying reading but that’s it. Nobody asked that account to get stuck in and take on a fight that was not there’s to fight. Nobody asked them to name check here as if we were cheering them on. They are presumably adults and know the dangers of poking the bear. Deactivate it the answer.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
1687262804320.png

Never thought in a snowballs chance in hell this day would every come, but I agree with Marcia !

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I don't think AEA is who Alice wants them to be.. she keeps naming someone who knows B IRL (she's desperate for there to be an orchestrated plot) Which I'm pretty certain it isn't.

Anyways, they're all a bit nuts on Twitter but I guess we should be grateful that AEA has published a lot of the court stuff to a wider audience which may have brought in the lovely Andrea B.

But as for the sock fighting on Twitter...I think I'll pass on that.

Let Alice carry on having conversations with herself. She will have nobody else to blame when she ends up wandering the streets with a shopping cart full of old crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I don't think AEA is who Alice wants them to be.. she keeps naming someone who knows B IRL (she's desperate for there to be an orchestrated plot) Which I'm pretty certain it isn't.

Anyways, they're all a bit nuts on Twitter but I guess we should be grateful that AEA has published a lot of the court stuff to a wider audience which may have brought in the lovely Andrea B.

But as for the sock fighting on Twitter...I think I'll pass on that.

Let Alice carry on having conversations with herself. She will have nobody else to blame when she ends up wandering the streets with a shopping cart full of old crap.
It's pretty much a bunch of little kids yelling "no YOU are! No, YOU!" at this point. Very sad indeed, on both 'sides'. Anyway, roll on the 23rd, the 3rd and then Independence Day 😉

Reactions: 31
I don’t know who half of these people are. Need an Idiot’s Guide. With the emphasis on the Idiot. Someone said on here once, I forget the context, it’s two cheeks of the same arse - that is the Twitter crew summed up nicely.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Am I the only one who finds the irony funny that a sock that claims to be related to Alice goes bananas on anyone they think could be related to Bianca and how damaging this would be legally that Bianca "talks" to others about the case etc. I mean, have you used a mirror?!
She seems to have forgotten that she's the only one with a restraining order aka "gagged" if you speak mAlice.

B could be walking up and down Santa Monica Boulevard telling all and sundry about the goings on if she liked (not that she would). 🤭

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.