Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

twittwottoo

Chatty Member
Is Loopy going to have to take a step back?

His article still claims B repeatedly slammed to door into Ella; even Ella herself does not claim this.

He also excused her behaviour (as did many others) on Ioan forcing her to see Bianca but there’s evidence Alice requested it.

I also think he said all the phones and internet were cut off without warning last year. The reality is Alice was removed from the plan as Ella has stated in court docs that she and Ella are on Ioan’s plan.

I wonder who gave him misleading information? Surely Alice Regina hasn’t been telling porkies to her pet wolf.
No I think it was Ella Regina !

• Angry
Reactions: 2

pommobear

VIP Member
But Ella was behaving unhinged, shouting, swearing, throwing food… if she pushed the dog with her foot -in such a manic state I doubt it was done kindly or gently
I don't disagree, I was just taking issue with the previous statement that pushing an animal out of the way with your feet couldn't be anything *but* abuse.

AnneinHever

VIP Member
I’m a bit confused. Where was the psychologist’s report we never got to see? On the custody docket?

jesskell

Alice did this. And the girls were complicit.
Absolutely disgraceful.
Be careful not to doxx yourselves sharing these documents. They are large files.
Alice did this. And the girls were complicit.
Absolutely disgraceful.
Be careful not to doxx yourselves sharing these documents. They are large files.
Where do I go to purchase?

Reactions: 1

AllFurCoatNoKnickers1

Chatty Member
A minor celebrity and his ex-wife are always in court. He has half custody. I'm not saying he isn't a little out there or hasn't been the problem at times. I'm sure he has been at times. I don't know their whole history. But his ex brings him to court over everything, accusation after accusation, and the judge throws everything out usually. He is bonded with his kids and fights for them. They've never gone years being estranged from them, though. That was Ioan's mistake with Elsie. What this man ended up doing was putting a video system covering every inch of his home except the bathrooms, where the kids can change, shower, et cetera in privacy. He set this up just to protect himself from any accusations by his ex, so he can spend quality time with his kids. He never watches the video. It's just kept in case he ever needs to rebut anything.

One day the police showed up at his door. The wife had called them accusing him of something. I can't remember what the accusation was. He told them: That did not happen. Come in. I can pull up the video feed of that exact time. The cops were amazed he had that. He told them that with his situation with his ex and accusations all the time he has to. He went and pulled it up, and his wife was lying. And the cops apologized and left. He told the interviewer he does that to protect himself. He told the interviewer that he goes to court so much that he is broke, has spent millions upon millions, but that his kids are his world.

So that Elsie can start spending time with her dad, WITHOUT Ella around to influence her and lead her, this is what I would encourage. No time away from Elsie after this. He needs to keep reinforcing visitation with her, not let another week lapse, even over this. Time is very important right now with the changes happening with Elsie, the PA getting stronger. He needs to see her for his visitation, without a minder there, at least at his home. He can't bond with his kids with some person around all the time. I get why it has been extremely necessary. But he needs some time with his child without the minder. So Ioan doing what this guy did would protect him from crazy Alice allegations and helps him to undo some of the damage with his child by spending time with her where she can relax and just be. No Bianca for quite a while. He needs to re-establish trust with his child and work on receiving respect from Elsie. He needs to get back that bond with Elsie and let her know she's safe. Then no matter Alice's efforts, it won't have the same effect. Her dad will be her safe haven. Bianca can spend the time out of the apartment for the few hours Elsie spends there, like she has been doing.

Ioan and Ella should have no contact for now and hopefully, the judge will order Ella into therapy right away and also Elsie.
Maybe in a neutral, public place.

Reactions: 1