Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SynthGirl

VIP Member
how is that hating you? Just clarifying that no one is saying in the filings she punted the dog across the room. There is a world of difference from a violent kick to pushing the dog away. Is she in the right? Absolutely not. But no one accused her of kicking Bear So let’s not escalate it.
Absolutely agree. People need to stop stating that piece of misinformation, kicked, as if fact on here. Bianca was trying to use the dog as a way to connect because the dog was there and happy. Ella was having no part of anything to do with Bianca and used her foot to push the dog away. Ioan nor Bianca used the term "shove" or "kick" the dog. It was never about the dog. It was because it was Bianca trying to connect through the dog. Was it nice? Was it appropriate? Hell, no. But she did not abuse or kick the dog.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

Badirene

VIP Member
Ioan’s response to this latest crazy stunt hopefully. And today would be good.
Will the report from the independent observer Ioan had be included in courts docs too?
Or is that sealed as it involves a minor?

TipsyLaLa!

VIP Member
Interesting influx of policing posts from some who rarely if ever post here 🤔
Are you referring to me? I’m not policing. I expressed an opinion & then referred to the rules of Tattle, which have been mentioned many times before when there’s been a danger of the thread being shut down. Welp suggested moving on from the subject too. She’s one of the main posters on this forum. My “VIP Member” status also indicates I have posted many more times than you.
If you weren’t referring to me, my post is still accuate 😊

• Heart

Ally Pally

VIP Member
I think he was desperately afraid she would file a false police report saying he abused her before the kids were born.

Those with the older ioanonline debacle, wasn't there legal interactions from that? I thought I remembered that Yo (Alice) sued GoDaddy for the ownership rights to the domain or something like that. Something weirdly a higher level of effort that suggests Alice's choices.

Look what he is going through right now and he still doesn't have his kids. And she would have been relentless - when people say who should play Alice, I always think Rosamund Pike because she can do that dead-eye stare so well. It had the potential to be a giant Gone Girl and I think Alice thinks it's still the pathway forward.

ps - can I just say how much I love Rosamund Pike and I'm so glad of her career choices and not getting pegged into only crazy roles. She was amazing in a Private War.
Gwendoline Christie (Brianne of Tarth Game of Thrones)has the perfect look and build of Alice 😀

• Haha

Old Soak

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion: Despite declaring that Ioan is her hub, she’s next in line to join the first wives club

• Haha

Ally Pally

VIP Member
Did I understand the door story right? Bianca thought no one was there, closed it and then Ella put her hand back in? My question here is why would she close the door and then call Ioan to follow them? Wouldnt it make more sense to keep the door open for him? Maybe I understood it wrong but neither sides door story adds up to me lol
The children were still inside the apartment is how I read it.
Screenshot_20230621-090526.png

Last edited:
  • Sad

AllFurCoatNoKnickers1

Chatty Member
Does Alice/Ella need to file something to say they have a lawyer ahead of the hearing? Like as it currently stands is Ella just turning up to self represent, is that even legal? Or could they have a lawyer and we just don't know until the day?
A minor can’t represent themself.

Irishwidz

VIP Member
Congratulations to @Bridgeofsighs for the winning thread title! 👏

I’ve taken B off the title as per the Poll result.

• Please stick to the main players and what they do or say.
  • Keep it on Tattle.
  • When posting 10+ images or if off topic, please put behind a spoiler.
  • Newbies, please read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button up top.
  • Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find
Info above curtesy of @Bridgeofsighs

Recap: The twitter socks (rumoured to be big A herself and Co) are getting more deranged by the hour. can’t think of anything else tbh! So please feel free to add.

Last thread:https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gr...le-which-proves-we-are-doing-gods-work.39830/

Carry on Turds 💩
Ooh luv the title didnt even see it to vote for it ..will you hallions slow down im still catching up on other thread 🙈

• Haha

TipsyLaLa!

VIP Member
1752F7E5-A99E-4564-9EF1-AFCE1F0655E6.jpeg

It just goes to a blank screen… HELP! 🙈

I’m trying to do it as a guest - is that why it’s not working? I don’t have an account. I’ve purchased some before 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha

Unregulated Loon

They’re unwashed and stark raving bonkers.

It’s the Evans’ family curse.

How is Ioan supposed to keep contact with big E? She loses control, she’s violent and she’s just as vulgar as Alice. She’s a danger to him, to Bianca and to their lovely dog. He’s done all he possibly can to help her. It’s time to let the professionals do the job.

He needs to ask for court ordered psychiatric and psychological intervention. A therapeutic school setting, if necessary inpatient care and CPS regularly checking the home. Hopefully she can be helped.

The girls will come to him when they are ready or when they can no longer cope with their deranged mother but for everyone’s sake he needs to set boundaries and create a safe place for himself in his own home. There has to be conditions. Even with the MH considerations their attitude and behaviour was nothing shot of repulsive.
When Alice can stop buying them.

Reactions: 6